Cry baby cry! Only tear can clear the trail to heaven dear!

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
She was a war-orphan girl reared in my orphanage. I taught them about Christ and how he came to guide us back to love-heaven and spiritual fecundity from which we all have fallen. Though it fell in their minds, the passions of flesh choked it. She called me father, but couldn’t follow being immature. So they were married off when adult, being unworthy of spiritual life then.

It must be so, as becoming degenerated in our particular old pride-infested in-fighting paradise (Rev 12,7-12 and mythologies), we accepted pride-devil rejecting Love-God. If we repented we could have resisted the infection. But we couldn't as I had explained in my posts.

So we fell from heaven (Heaven is the unity of paradises) to this world with acute agony and remorse. We were partially relieved from this terrible agony through our infatuation-slavery to this human body and this material world. So we entered them being bound by strong passions. Those can be overcome only by painful tears and works of repentance, which is hard to come.

Struggling from childhood war-refugee I am overcoming them by Christ-guided painful works of repentance in celibacy. This private orphanage and destitute center is its work as Christ said “What you have done to the least, you done to me”. But for the inmates call of repentance seemed to fall in deaf ears. They revered me but couldn’t follow as maturity comes only by exercising whatever type of love one have. It is to be expected as salvation is a long term affair.

But now she and others, brought to Christ by me, are realizing the futility of flesh more and more. Through the frustrations and tears of family life, they are listening more to the persistent call of Christ. Their selfish children have turned enemies being pulled apart by passions. Spouses are callous and torturing. They are clinging to Christ more and more now. I tell them never to fly from the family-responsibility-cross. Even if they are enemies they must love them as Christ loves us enemies. Then the free responsibility of love will replace the compulsive slavery of passions, as in my case. Then these will turn back to them, if not in this life, but when they reach love-heaven. Apostles really turned to Christ when he has gone to heaven, not before.

Letsargue

One verse, and look at how you added to the Truth!! -- Truth is only what God said without your "Leaven". – It’s the Bread of Life; - pure, clean, unadulterated by Spiritual Adulterers. Your whole world is called, by God; - “An Adulterous People”!! – Mark 8:38 KJV ---&--- Matthew 12:39 KJV -----//---- AND!!! --- Luke 17:22 KJV -----///--- What did God say again?? - What does - “Not see it”, mean???? – You must change God’s Word to, - "( I look for the SIGN of His coming that Day; in the cloud of 'Angels' )"!!!??????? – What Cloud???? – What did God say? – God said that you will not see a thing, because he comes as a thief, ( RIGHT )????? – You’re going to see the thief who comes and breaks up your divided house??? – NO you’re Not!!!! – You have already Missed Him, it’s Over!!! - You’ll say this samething about me, BUT, Rebuke is different. Rebuke is Rebuke using the Word that you can see, and deny, and “despise” the “Chastening of the Lord”. -- Read it smart people!!!

Paul – 032213

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
One verse, and look at how you added to the Truth!! -- Truth is only what God said without your "Leaven". – It’s the Bread of Life; - pure, clean, unadulterated by Spiritual Adulterers. Your whole world is called, by God; - “An Adulterous People”!! – Mark 8:38 KJV ---&--- Matthew 12:39 KJV -----//---- AND!!! --- Luke 17:22 KJV -----///--- What did God say again?? - What does - “Not see it”, mean???? – You must change God’s Word to, - "( I look for the SIGN of His coming that Day; in the cloud of 'Angels' )"!!!??????? – What Cloud???? – What did God say? – God said that you will not see a thing, because he comes as a thief, ( RIGHT )????? – You’re going to see the thief who comes and breaks up your divided house??? – NO you’re Not!!!! – You have already Missed Him, it’s Over!!! - You’ll say this samething about me, BUT, Rebuke is different. Rebuke is Rebuke using the Word that you can see, and deny, and “despise” the “Chastening of the Lord”. -- Read it smart people!!!

Paul – 032213

Your words are confusing. Why dont write it plainly?
Did God Himself spoke the truth to you or you take it from the catholic made ancient self-contradictory bible? It breaths both hot and cold.
We all miss Him i in one way you in another. Otherwise we would be in heaven.

Letsargue

Your words are confusing. Why dont write it plainly?
Did God Himself spoke the truth to you or you take it from the catholic made ancient self-contradictory bible? It breaths both hot and cold.
We all miss Him i in one way you in another. Otherwise we would be in heaven.

You know exactly what I'm saying!!!!

There is but ( ONE vision ) of the total Scriptures, and I just put the ( same vision ) into my own words, and they do not contradict anything God did say. --- Prove me wrong!!! -- BUT you! – Change everything without ( self-rebuke / repentance )!!! - Both the Father and the Son had their own Testimonies, or “Testaments”!! -- Your “testimony”, or “testament” means (( Nothing ))!!! – You can read this in God’s own Words or mine!!! --- Honesty is of an Honest Heart!!! ----- You say you can't understand what I'm saying. Read about Paul being misunderstood by them; that's being honest!!

Paul – 040613

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
You know exactly what I'm saying!!!!

There is but ( ONE vision ) of the total Scriptures, and I just put the ( same vision ) into my own words, and they do not contradict anything God did say. --- Prove me wrong!!! -- BUT you! – Change everything without ( self-rebuke / repentance )!!! - Both the Father and the Son had their own Testimonies, or “Testaments”!! -- Your “testimony”, or “testament” means (( Nothing ))!!! – You can read this in God’s own Words or mine!!! --- Honesty is of an Honest Heart!!! ----- You say you can't understand what I'm saying. Read about Paul being misunderstood by them; that's being honest!!

Paul – 040613

Christ wrote no scripture, sinful men did. He is our living scripture talking today, no man-made book. Paul misrepresented Christ by potter smashing pots, pre-election, Jews' substitution theories appeasing a angry God, Christ coming to send humanity to hell etc. etc.
Do you take that Catholic made book as Christ, the word of God?

If you have used the zeal you put in this forum, to save souls, you would have really worked for Christ

Letsargue

Christ wrote no scripture, sinful men did. He is our living scripture talking today, no man-made book. Paul misrepresented Christ by potter smashing pots, pre-election, Jews' substitution theories appeasing a angry God, Christ coming to send humanity to hell etc. etc.
Do you take that Catholic made book as Christ, the word of God?

If you have used the zeal you put in this forum, to save souls, you would have really worked for Christ

Come on!!! - What's the matter with you??? - I responded to your foolish garbage, and you come back with more of your same foolish garbage!!! -- Go back and respond to what I told you. --- You act like you're to only one who has anything worthy to say, and you say nothing Faithful; -- but Blaspheming Paul, - my Spirit Partner!!!

Paul -- 040713

Last edited:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Come on!!! - What's the matter with you??? - I responded to your foolish garbage, and you come back with more of your same foolish garbage!!! -- Go back and respond to what I told you. --- You act like you're to only one who has anything worthy to say, and you say nothing Faithful; -- but Blaspheming Paul, - my Spirit Partner!!!

Paul -- 040713

As you have said, so it is with you :mmph:

Letsargue

As you have said, so it is with you :mmph:

NO!!! - That's just all you can offer!! -- I answer questions if someone is smart enough to (( ASK ONE ))!!! - Try it!!!! - Or do you have the Sword of God, and not some more Wet Noodles like the one you juse swollowed!!!! --- It looked like a cheep Noodle anyhow!!!!

Paul -- 040813

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

Paul -- 040713

You are evading my question but accusing me falsely of evading question. What question you have put to me? No!
So you have Deified Paul, an ex-murderer restrained by force only!

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
NO!!! - That's just all you can offer!! -- I answer questions if someone is smart enough to (( ASK ONE ))!!! - Try it!!!! - Or do you have the Sword of God, and not some more Wet Noodles like the one you juse swollowed!!!! --- It looked like a cheep Noodle anyhow!!!!

Paul -- 040813
No, I offer you the Lone Ranger of TOL and God's only mouth piece this...

While I believe there is need for correction, rebuke and chiding, if that's all you do, then you are like the prophet Elijah. A man who thought it was all about him.

Then Elijah said to the people, "I alone am left a prophet of the LORD; but Baal's prophets are four hundred and fifty men."
1 Kings 18:22

So he said, "I have been very zealous for the LORD God of hosts; for the children of Israel have forsaken Your covenant, torn down Your altars, and killed Your prophets with the sword. I alone am left; and they seek to take my life." 1 Kings 19:10

You do not how to seek peace and pursue it.

You have no concept of the loveliness and truth of Christ.

You have a root of bitterness, and howcan you have the Joy of the Lord, I don't think so.

Letsargue

No, I offer you the Lone Ranger of TOL and God's only mouth piece this...

While I believe there is need for correction, rebuke and chiding, if that's all you do, then you are like the prophet Elijah. A man who thought it was all about him.

Then Elijah said to the people, "I alone am left a prophet of the LORD; but Baal's prophets are four hundred and fifty men."
1 Kings 18:22

So he said, "I have been very zealous for the LORD God of hosts; for the children of Israel have forsaken Your covenant, torn down Your altars, and killed Your prophets with the sword. I alone am left; and they seek to take my life." 1 Kings 19:10

You do not how to seek peace and pursue it.

You have no concept of the loveliness and truth of Christ.

You have a root of bitterness, and howcan you have the Joy of the Lord, I don't think so.

Hey!!! - You're speaking of the flesh!! - My flesh doesn't profit from Christ's Death; the same as yours GON'T!!!! -- I AM what I AM in the flesh, and am not a "Put on" and Phony, (( trying to be something in the flesh that I'm not ))!!!! That has a NAME!!!! - Sooo - my flesh pains, suffers, and is angered!!! So what??? - lets talk "Spirit" one time!!! - There I'll SHOW you LOVE AND JOY, -- but there is none here in your World. Your world can't see the Truth who IS THAT LOVE!!! -- God said SO!!!
1 Corinthians 2:15-16 KJV --- 15- “But he that is Spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 16- For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ”. -------///--- Do you think Jesus never pained, or wept, and was never angered?? – That’s funny; - that you’re better than Christ, -- I’M NOT!!!!!!!

Paul – 040813

Letsargue

SOO!!! - How do you want me to respond??? -- Because I know much; I'm supposed to be ( Gentle ) to those who deliberately know little?? -- If - I knew Little, I'd be loving and sweet and a ( Gentlemen ) like you all!!! For I'd know no better!! --- Jesus certinly wasn't loving and sweet and gentle to those who were deliberately stupid. - I guess "Festus" would call Jesus MAD also, like you all do!!! --- You're saying that Elijah was a mad learned Faithful FOOL also!!

Paul -- 040913

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
SOO!!! - How do you want me to respond??? -- Because I know much; I'm supposed to be ( Gentle ) to those who deliberately know little?? -- If - I knew Little, I'd be loving and sweet and a ( Gentlemen ) like you all!!! For I'd know no better!! --- Jesus certinly wasn't loving and sweet and gentle to those who were deliberately stupid. - I guess "Festus" would call Jesus MAD also, like you all do!!! --- You're saying that Elijah was a mad learned Faithful FOOL also!!

Paul -- 040913
How do I want you to respond? No not now, I just thought you might have a sense of humor and get a laugh out of it.

Enjoy life in "The Back Alley" where you belong.

:e4e:

Letsargue

How do I want you to respond? No not now, I just thought you might have a sense of humor and get a laugh out of it.

Enjoy life in "The Back Alley" where you belong.

:e4e:

I do. - I hang out here on the ( "Battle Ground"!!! ) while others are loving and kissing, and hugging each other, and feeding each other their "Wer Noodles". - I intend to "Defend" (( MY GOD )) from the likes of Phony, - Bloody Wool Covered, so called ?christians!!! who are too afraid to fight, and defend their ~~god~ of that world.

Paul -- 040913

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
I do. - I hang out here on the ( "Battle Ground"!!! ) while others are loving and kissing, and hugging each other, and feeding each other their "Wer Noodles". - I intend to "Defend" (( MY GOD )) from the likes of Phony, - Bloody Wool Covered, so called ?christians!!! who are too afraid to fight, and defend their ~~god~ of that world.

Paul -- 040913
Your battle is self-defeating as you create bitterness against Christ and Father. Only by love and humility you can make Christ loved and victorious.

Letsargue

Your battle is self-defeating as you create bitterness against Christ and Father. Only by love and humility you can make Christ loved and victorious.

COME ON!!! Fight with the Sword, not stand back and ( SPIT ) ( like ) some coward trying to draw attention from like friends!! -- I'm here to ((( FIGHT ))) not play ~phony-christian!!!! - You BOTH Claim Christian, - let's see your Knowledge / Sword then!! - "DRAW FORTY" Your Silly Sword from your god!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 041513

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
COME ON!!! Fight with the Sword, not stand back and ( SPIT ) ( like ) some coward trying to draw attention from like friends!! -- I'm here to ((( FIGHT ))) not play ~phony-christian!!!! - You BOTH Claim Christian, - let's see your Knowledge / Sword then!! - "DRAW FORTY" Your Silly Sword from your god!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 041513

Dear Paul! Why you take me as enemy? To a Christ-follower, not even Devil is enemy. Your invitation to fight with sword is blasphemy as Christ had forbidden that. Dont justify sword by allegory-ruse. The name of the sword is detestable. No Christ follower will accept that hell going invitation.

Return to enemy loving Christ to get out of the hell you are in