Jason, Glorydaz, godrulz, are all of the same spirit.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
They three have all the same symptons of error.

They will lecture you on needing revelation if you show them their errors in the word.

However if you should tell them something by revelation then they will use historic church doctrines to try and refute it with.

It is common to believe that a Christian is always motivated by Christ if they are one.

However that is a complete fallacy, and something they use to say that you are lost and unsaved and they are saved and are perfect, if you should disagree with them.

Many a believer has gone off the path and thinks they are the only one on the true one, and others never got onto the true one in the first place so their conscience does not bother them when they sin against the Lord. and these three often do.

Wait for the lectures.

LA

Jason0047

The Jesus of the Bible loves you, my friend.
I love you, too. However, the Lord our God loves you so much more!

Love, peace, and blessings be unto you.

Sincerely,

~Jason.

RevTestament

They three have all the same symptons of error.

They will lecture you on needing revelation if you show them their errors in the word.

However if you should tell them something by revelation then they will use historic church doctrines to try and refute it with.

It is common to believe that a Christian is always motivated by Christ if they are one.

However that is a complete fallacy, and something they use to say that you are lost and unsaved and they are saved and are perfect, if you should disagree with them.

Many a believer has gone off the path and thinks they are the only one on the true one, and others never got onto the true one in the first place so their conscience does not bother them when they sin against the Lord. and these three often do.

Wait for the lectures.

LA
Back to your old self I see.
Godrulz could actually learn a few things from Jason, and Glorydaz too. In my experience godrulz likes to pontificate. He no longer uses scripture with me, since I turn it on his head. He just visits my threads and basically denounces me, etc. Although that may change - I hope so godrulz because I do not like to war - but I will.

I find Jason to be a very pleasant Christian. He has his own opinion, and tries to present his view from scripture and from love. That, LA, you could stand to emulate. Not being trinitarian I of course often disagree with him, but it is a much different spirit than godrulz. I actually somewhat enjoy talking with Jason - I don't remember ever enjoying a conversation with godrulz. Jason has never been nasty or rude, although he has posted some unfavorable things about my church, which I of course responded to. I have posted unfavorable things about Protestants - but not Jason :)

Glorydaz, well what can I say... she uses scripture as her mouthpiece, and often I agree with her as you well know. But not always, but I haven't found ANYONE I always agree with. Glorydaz speaks up for and appreciates what she sees as truth. I don't find her to be rude or nasty - at least unprovoked. You go girl. ;)

glorydaz

Jason, godrulz, and myself? Yes, we are all members of the body of Christ. I find myself in good company. :thumb:

LA, for someone who loves to accuse others of every notion that pops into your head, I'm not surprised to see you've started yet another thread aimed at division.

2 Corinthians 12:19-20
Again, think ye that we excuse ourselves unto you? we speak before God in Christ: but we do all things, dearly beloved, for your edifying. For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Congratulations Jason,

You are the only one to refrain from taking a potshot back,
however, the accumulation of much bible knowledge is not the faith of the bible.

Godrulz has not yet responded but then all of his posts are full of potshots and opinion and not much else except references to verses which do not back his opinions.

He divides beliefs into sections of essential and non-essential, but the only essential I am aware of taught in the Bible is to know Jesus Christ personally, and such is not reflected in having a load of Bible doctrines gleaned from mans theology books.

Glorydaz as usual accompanies her verses with dire warnings of doom to any who might challenge her reasonings, and false accusations, which she repeats constantly even when one denies them. She would do well to stop trying to remove Jesus from between her and Almighty God.

What happened to GT (godstruth), she had her replies down to a fine art and according to her everyone but her is full of demons.

As for Mormon Rev. testament,

well he seems to forget the wicked anger he expressed toaward me in private, thinking he could do that and keep looking all pure and white in his public posts.

He loves his chuch like the RC 's love theirs, and is trapped in his deception from being able to regard Gods word greater than the Morman book and love Jesus Christ more than Joseph Smith.

A public confession of such would free him from the shackles he has, but alas, up to date he can only be like the rich man who could not give up all he had in order to follow Christ alone.

Ok next,

LA

glorydaz

Congratulations Jason,

however, the accumulation of much bible knowledge is not the faith of the bible.

Godrulz has not yet responded but then all of his posts are full of potshots and opinion and not much else except references to verses which do not back his opinions.

He divides beliefs into sections of essential and non-essential, but the only essential I am aware of taught in the Bible is to know Jesus Christ personally, and such is not reflected in having a load of Bible doctrines gleaned from mans theology books.

Glorydaz as usual accompanies her verses with dire warnings of doom to any who might challenge her reasonings, and false accusations, which she repeats constantly even when one denies them. She would do well to stop trying to remove Jesus from between her and Almighty God.

What happened to GT (godstruth), she had her replies down to a fine art and according to her everyone but her is full of demons.

well he seems to forget the wicked anger he expressed toaward me in private, thinking he could do that and keep looking all pure and white in his public posts.

He loves his chuch like the RC 's love theirs, and is trapped in his deception from being able to regard Gods word greater than the Morman book and love Jesus Christ more than Joseph Smith.

A public confession of such would free him from the shackles he has, but alas, up to date he can only be like the rich man who could not give up all he had in order to follow Christ alone.

Ok next,

LA

If you spent more time calling on your Lord and Saviour instead of listing out the crimes of those around you, you would find out He is more than able to do a work in your heart.

Set your affections on things above, LA......

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The topic of this thread is TOL members and thus does not belong in the ECT. I am moving this to the back Alley where you can hash things out.

keypurr

Congratulations Jason,

Ok next,

LA

Jason is always kind and considerant to others. In that area we shuld be like him. but I do not think what he posts are correct.

Glory is OK. She will listen and come back with verses if she feels differently.

But godrulz is very hard to talk to. first like most of us, he thinks he knows it all. He has built a wall around himself so that he does not hear the words of truth. But he is sincere.

Me, I can be stubborn at times, but I try to keep my mind open for things I am not sure of. No one knows enough about the scriptures. But many do not want to accept the words that show that our forefathers were in error on a lot of things. It does not mean they were bad, just that they did not have the info and the tools we have today.

We may differ in our thoughts but we do share the love of our God and his son.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I do not tell people they need revelation. It is more correct to say we need illumination on the revelation.

Having biblical convictions without compromise based on the authority of the Word is not pontificating, but being Pauline and Christocentric (assuming one is right in what they say, otherwise....).

Rev, I am looking for brownie points and to be in your good book. How is my LDS friend today?

Letsargue

I do not tell people they need revelation. It is more correct to say we need illumination on the revelation.

Having biblical convictions without compromise based on the authority of the Word is not pontificating, but being Pauline and Christocentric (assuming one is right in what they say, otherwise....).

Rev, I am looking for brownie points and to be in your good book. How is my LDS friend today?

Godrulz? --- Are you a member of the Church of Christ? – And how can you say the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost are not the same “One” at some point, or am I mistaken?? – And, illumination and revelation is the same thing, just different terms of the same thing.

Paul – 032113

godrulz

Hall of Fame
The Jesus of the Bible loves you, my friend.
I love you, too. However, the Lord our God loves you so much more!

Love, peace, and blessings be unto you.

Sincerely,

~Jason.

Speak the TRUTH in love. This guy needs the real Jesus.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Godrulz? --- Are you a member of the Church of Christ? – And how can you say the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost are not the same “One” at some point, or am I mistaken?? – And, illumination and revelation is the same thing, just different terms of the same thing.

Paul – 032113

Revelation, inspiration, illumination, etc. mean different things in technical, theological circles. In common use, we wrongly interchange revelation/illumination imprecisely.

I am trinitarian.

keypurr: sincerity does not create truth....having doctrinal convictions does not make me a bad guy if it is life/death issues.

john w

Hall of Fame

"the real Jesus"-"god"rulz

Whom you do not know, as your fake "Jesus" is as impotent as you, unable to preserve your salvation.

And show some respect, belrulz-it's the Lord Jesus Christ, not this effeminate, "Charismatic" "Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus" you made up.

Letsargue

Revelation, inspiration, illumination, etc. mean different things in technical, theological circles. In common use, we wrongly interchange revelation/illumination imprecisely.

I am trinitarian.

keypurr: sincerity does not create truth....having doctrinal convictions does not make me a bad guy if it is life/death issues.

Thanks; -- just wondering, from some of you writings of old. Have a good on!!

Paul -- 032113

john w

Hall of Fame

I am trinitarian.

We are providing you an exegetical key to go verse by verse in the bible to avoid proof texting the one truth that you see, but at the expense of the whole passage and its changing context.If you cannot understand an opposing view without misrepresenting it, you should not play on a theology forum.Proof texting one use while dismissing the other use is not sound exegesis of all relevant verses. Spirit-filled misconceptions out of this is not my problem, but yours.

etc.

john w

Hall of Fame

Classic proof texting out of context. You have no credibility as an exegete.I reject your specious view, not the Word of God. The Bible Knowledge Commentary does not agree with your (fill in the blank) view. You are misunderstanding/misrepresenting their points. If you quote other sections, it will not support your jumping to conclusions.

etc.

Letsargue

Classic proof texting out of context. You have no credibility as an exegete.I reject your specious view, not the Word of God. The Bible Knowledge Commentary does not agree with your (fill in the blank) view. You are misunderstanding/misrepresenting their points. If you quote other sections, it will not support your jumping to conclusions.

etc.

God said that the World would reject the Truth for their own wisdom and knowledge. That's what the world is about, nothing but lies, and divisions. - All one needs to do is (( "READ" )) the Book; - the whole book, until it's sokes in, and that takes a dozen readings or more of the TOTAL BOOK Reading, not skipping around and looking for something to prove a point like ALL fools do!! -- Read the Book, and God will "Show" / "Show" you, - not talk to you. God talking back from Heaven and not back through His already-spoken Word is nothing but a Lie. - God as already said all He's going to say; - READ IT, over and over and over, until IT sokes in!!!

Paul -- 032213