Was Einstein wrong about the Theory of "Everything"??

Letsargue

Another program of Einstein today, and I couldn’t stand the mindless “Theoretical Physicists”!!

Was Einstein wrong about it being possible to predict anything by previous knowledge of the event?? – NO!!!!!! -- But he was wrong according to the fools who are considered to be Geniuses today!! – Einstein kinda referred to it as, “Reading the mind of God”, and these fools are slamming him for it, as the FOOLS they are!!!
Cause and effect is the reason that anything CAN happen, and all things can be predicted, foretold, or prophesied, which is merely the using the knowledge that leads to the final prediction. However, that would be hard to do in so many cases, but not impossible, knowing the previous knowledge. --- These ignoring, stoopheaded, mindless Geniuses, are typical of today’s genius “?christians”.

For one thing, these “geniuses” rule out the very “Cause that Affects” everything, which is that (( Space Flows, Compresses, and Decompresses )). That causes the Tides of the oceans and at the same time causes even the land mass to swell for the LACK of space flow to the earth caused by the blockage of the moon. – The water and land MUST expand to make up for the loss!!! – How simple does anything have to be for geniuses to see what, or how God, (( All LAWS )) made everything??? – God is All Laws. They all say of themselves, “I AM, the I AM”.;
“Time slows down for the viewer, the faster the clock travels”. However, the clock speeds up itself, the faster the clock travels. - WHY??? – Again, it’s the Space flowing through the particle structure of the clock, - causing every particle to speed up slightly, with the slow speed these fool mongers are using. – For instance, - ( A Parable of the event ). – Place a chicken fence across still water. The fence sets dormant with its surroundings, or atmosphere of the still water. However, move the water as in a river; the water travels through the fence giving the appearance of weight, and the fence will sag with the ( Flow of the Water ) causing pressure to be moved as does the clock through space. -- Time stays the same, only the clock speeds up in direct relation only to the speed of the “flow of space” through IT. ---- If someone fell, ( holding a clock ), from many miles above the earth; falling along with the “flow of space” to the earth; the clock would slow down because there would be less space flowing through the person and the clock, because of falling “with” the “flow of space”. The person would even swell slightly because of the lack of space flowing THROUGH the “falling” - (( Test it Geniuses, -- I dare you ))!!!!

As for everything being united into one theory, (( Everything )); a “Unified Field Theory”, it’s the “flow of space” that unites all to everything, including “God”; - and including the spit you geniuses want to spit on this with, (( PERIOD ))

They said that genius is not caused by genetics, or they weren’t together on it as all divided smart guys are. ------- You have the Knowledge of an idea on one side of the mind, and the total opposite of that on the other side. - However, between the two, there is much “Curiosity” in abundance. That is the makings of the Genius. Where most normal folk, ( not caring ) is the in-between. – This however, is the cause of mind alterations such as “Asperger’s”.

I might add this for your mind, if you think you have one. ------ All the Knowledges of every smallest thing, - perpetuates itself through every other Knowledge of every other smallest thing to the whole, instantly. – Thus the Law of the Universe, or God.

Let’s get it freelight. - You’re the only other one who can do anything with me.

Paul – 031413

Last edited: