The Church and who it is!!

Letsargue

Exodus 38:26 KJV ---&--- Exodus 12:37 KJV ---

Show us all one woman or female referred to anywhere in the beginning of the Church make up!! -- Or the make up of the Church thereafter!!! --- Reason??? – The Woman was not lost according to Jesus Christ. – This is a "New Thing" remember?? – This is not Israel and not the Garden of Eden. This is the Church of the Lord. – It was the men who killed God and are condemned. – The women had NOTHING to do with the death of Jesus; - only the MEN did!!

Day one of the Church of the Lord:
Acts 2:22-39 KJV – “Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
23- Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
24- Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
25- For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
26- Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
27- Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
28- Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.
29- Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
30- Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne.
31- He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
32- This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
33- Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
34- For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
35- Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
36- Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
37- Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
38- Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39- For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call”. -------///---

That’s the very first day of the Church of the Lord, and how it was established, with and by the men!! – Find one woman that is condemned or has to make up for her sins in the Church in any way. – The woman is not condemned by Christ, and has no part in the redeeming of the sins of the ((( MAN ))).—Why do the women refuse to maintain the salvation that Christ ( Gave to the Women to start with in the Church. Not one woman was baptized of John for the remission of sins. – Not one woman was ever Baptized in the Church ( For the remission of sins ). There is no end to this, and you all have nothing to stand on that is called the (( Rock ))!!

There cannot be a single Word of God that will contradict with anything here; (( Find it ))!!!

Paul – 031213

exminister

Women had no political power back then and that's why they were not responsible for Jesus' death.

You are a man, where you responsible for his death?

exminister

letsargue said:
Show us all one woman or female referred to anywhere in the beginning of the Church make up!

There cannot be a single Word of God that will contradict with anything here; (( Find it ))!!! Paul – 031213
Acts 9:36 - Dorcas
Acts 12:14 - Rhoda
Acts 16:14 - Lydia

Last edited:

OMEGA

I'M AWAKE , I'M AWAKE ,

Now whats all the Hubbub Bub ?

Ec 7:26 And I find more bitter than death the woman,

whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands:

Letsargue

Women had no political power back then and that's why they were not responsible for Jesus' death.

You are a man, where you responsible for his death?

I am IN a Woman called the "Church", the Wife and "Body" of Jesus Christ. - I am Very Safe being of the Wife of God, and of His Host. -- Thank you, but I didn't write it, My Husbandman did. I just keep His House clean from the Leaven of hell. - And You?? - What part of town do you live??

Paul -- 031313

Letsargue

Acts 9:36 - Dorcas
Acts 12:14 - Rhoda
Acts 16:14 - Lydia

I never said that there were NOT "ANY" Woman!! - I said that they had nothing to do with the death of Jesus Christ / God, and are not guilty of denouncing the Truth / The Word of God / The Light; and they never denounced the "LIFE"!! -- Are you saying that those names (( Contradict )) the Words of God that I gave you that started the CHURCH / The Body of Christ, the Only "WAY" to Heaven, missing Hell???? - Are you an "Ex-minister" of -- ?god???

Paul -- 031312

Letsargue

What exactly are you saying that women are born saved?

Do You And Your god (( Say )) That They Are Not??? - Is That Written Also?? --- 1 Peter 3:1 KJV --1- "Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; (( That, if any obey not the word )), they also may (( "without the word" )) "be won" by the (( conversation )) of the wives". -----//-- That's the (( Living )) of the Wife, not her "TALK"!! -- Her obedience may save her husband because - She is in Him!!! --- There's much that you all have missed because of "False doctrine"!!!

Paul -- 031313

Letsargue

I'M AWAKE , I'M AWAKE ,

Now whats all the Hubbub Bub ?

Ec 7:26 And I find more bitter than death the woman,

whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands:

Revelation 17:1-2 KJV -- 1- "And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
2- With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication". ------///--- Again, it was the men there, not the Women!!! --- Now what???

Paul -- 031313

OMEGA

--- Now what???

Yeah we know about the Catholic Church and the Rising Islamist Mahdi .

This is OLD STUFF to me.

I want to know what is going to happen between 2013 and 2024 AD.

How is the Antichrist literally going to come to Power in the next several years ?

================================

Letsargue

--- Now what???

Yeah we know about the Catholic Church and the Rising Islamist Mahdi .

This is OLD STUFF to me.

I want to know what is going to happen between 2013 and 2024 AD.

How is the Antichrist literally going to come to Power in the next several years ?

================================

Your nation has already voted for him!! - He now is the head of her and she will indeed follow her husband to hell!! - That's the love your god has taught you. Love thy neighbor even though he hates the Truth!!

Paul -- 031313

not4sure

I am IN a Woman called the "Church", the Wife and "Body" of Jesus Christ. - I am Very Safe being of the Wife of God, and of His Host. -- Thank you, but I didn't write it, My Husbandman did. I just keep His House clean from the Leaven of hell. - And You?? - What part of town do you live??

Paul -- 031313

Your slip is showing and I also see some dust on the furniture.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
What exactly are you saying that women are born saved?

Do You And Your god (( Say )) That They Are Not??? - Is That Written Also?? --- 1 Peter 3:1 KJV --1- "Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; (( That, if any obey not the word )), they also may (( "without the word" )) "be won" by the (( conversation )) of the wives". -----//-- That's the (( Living )) of the Wife, not her "TALK"!! -- Her obedience may save her husband because - She is in Him!!! --- There's much that you all have missed because of "False doctrine"!!!

Paul -- 031313

I don't think that you answered the question. And you are avoiding it.

Letsargue

I don't think that you answered the question. And you are avoiding it.

I didn't say it; God did; ask Him. -- I just showed you what God said!! -- And:>>--- 1 Timothy 2:8-13 KJV --- 8- “I will therefore that ( Men ) pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.
9- In like manner also, ( "That" women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array );
10- But (which becometh women "Professing godliness") ( with good works ).
11- Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12- But I suffer not a woman to teach, ( nor to usurp authority over the man, ) but to be in silence.
13- For Adam was first formed, then Eve”. -------///--- Truth, - or False!! --- I didn't say that either!! - The god you say you have Faith in said that ALSO!! -- Today, ALL groups of the so called “?christians”, spit in the face of God, and do just the opposite. – All one has to do is just look around for the Fury!! -- The purpose is "Salvation", not Revenge for ones Rebuke!! – Bur we’ll SEE.

Paul – 031313

Letsargue

I respect the authority given to the church by the written word of God.

OK!! - This is the "Founding" of the Church; - the "Foundation": >>--- Acts 2:38-40- KJV -- 38- Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be Baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39- For the Promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many ( as the Lord our God shall cal )l.
40- And with many other words did he ( Testify ) and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation". -----//--- "Peter stood up"!!!

Paul -- 031313