Are you a Hebrew??

Letsargue

If you’re a Christian Today; are you a Hebrew in any way?? – NOOOO!!!!!! – All the Hebrews were done away with in AD-70. – The Nation of Israel was destroyed, and their place and means of worshiping any God, was cast out from God and destroyed. – Was it God, or Christ that cast them out, and why?? -- (( The Gospel ))?? – All who are on the wrong side of that ( Great Gulf / the Gospel ) have been cast out. ---- You do not have anything to do with - “Hebrew” if you’re a Christian!! - There is no other name than the Gospel of Christ / the Power / the “Seed” of Salvation / “Christ” / the Anointed Word of God / ((( The OLIVE Fruit ))) of the Tree of Life / Christ!!!!!!!!

Who among the 12 Apostles were Hebrew?? – Paul was Hebrew in the flesh but not in the Spirit!! – Romans 7:23-24 KJV – 23- “But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the (( Law of sin which is in my members )).
24- O wretched man that I am! ( Who shall deliver me from the body of this death )”? -------///--- Simon Peter was a “Canaanite” by blood, and ALL of Peter’s children were Canaanites by blood. -- ( Now don’t tell me that the blood doesn’t mean anything here )!!!!! – All of Jesus’ brothers and sisters were “Canaanites” by Blood!! – Jesus was not of any earthly blood, but is and was of the Blood of God the Father of Jesus. – The Parable of that Blood of Christ is in the Fruit of Life of the OLIVE TREE. - The ( -“WAY”- ) of the Tree of Life has been kept now, by the Gospel of Christ, (( The “Seed” of the Olive, and the Oil of the Olive, and the Flesh of the Olive )) from the Tree of Life / The Cross of Life, the TRINITY of Life / the Three Witnesses of Heaven / (( US )). – The Olive is the Parable of the “Trinity”. -- The World has ( Missed It )!!

How can Christ be the ( High Priest and King ), and still be in any way a Hebrew, when (( Melchisedec was the King and High Priest of the most High “IN” Canaan ))?? – Christ is the King and High Priest after the “ORDER” / ( Been Ordained ) after the “Order” of “Melchisedec”!! - Was Melchisedec Ordained then, and Christ is not by the same “Ordnance”; just because you all teach otherwise?? ----- How can any of you dispute or debunk this with the Ordnance of God / Christ the First Fruits?? ----- The Canaanites were Gentiles, and Christ who is of no bloodline gathers together His elected from the Gentiles and became the King and High Priest after the Order of “Melchisedec”. – Take it or spit on it, blaspheming the Truth of God, the Olive Tree. ---- The Mount of Olives speaks Spiritually of What, if not the Mount of the Children of God, the place of the Redeemed?? ----- Look at it!! – A Sabbath Day’s Journey. -- The road from Jerusalem to the Mount of “Olives”, ( Crossing ) the road from Bethphage to Bethany; (( The Cross )). At the right hand was Bethany; - but first was Simon Peter’s house attached to the Synagogue where the Upper Room was. - Jesus lived there in Simon Peter’s house with his Mother and all his brothers and sisters. – At that time, that was the House of the Lord. ---- Mark 11:1-3 KJV -- 11:1- “And when they came nigh to Jerusalem, unto Bethphage and Bethany, at the Mount of Olives, he sendeth forth two of his Disciples, 2- And saith unto them, go your way into the ( Village over against you ): and as soon as ye be entered into it, ye shall find a colt tied, whereon never man sat; loose him, and bring him. 3- And if any man say unto you, Why do ye this? ( Say ye that the “Lord” hath need of him ); and straightway ( He ) will send him hither”. ---&--- Song of Solomon 6:11 KJV ----///----

Paul – 021413

jeremysdemo

You have some good ideas but you are historically flawed on a few points,

the "Hebrews" simply were "they who crossed the river" in the Bible when a foreigner was speaking of them, or when speaking to foreigners.
If we are talking pre-Exodus and pre-slavery in Egypt, they are called Shasu, of which there were many, the Shasu of YHWH being one.
They along with the Canaanites made up what became "Hebrews" since it is both a genealogical from Eber (Genesis 10:24) and regional, heritage/tradition eg. from Chaldea.

The Canaanites where not killed but intermingled when the "Hebrews" came to what was later Judeae, tho there is evidence of the term, long before the tribe of Judah, with Judith which means "Jewess" as from the city of "-".

all of this is confirmed in the Bible and historic records of who later where known as the Israelites.

There were no "Hebrews" with Melchizedek and his priest, Abraham was the one who crossed over the river, and brought with him his genealogy, later the term was used for the slaves in Egypt who were descendants.

if you have a theological theory to render, it would be best to start with Israelite's, since that is the patriarchal lineage going from Solomon to the NT.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

genuineoriginal

Simon Peter was a “Canaanite” by blood, and ALL of Peter’s children were Canaanites by blood.
Two of the twelve disciples were named Simon: Simon Peter and Simon the Canaanite.

Count the names yourself:

Mark 3:14-19
14 And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach,
15 And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils:
16 And Simon he surnamed Peter;
17 And James the son of Zebedee, and John the brother of James; and he surnamed them Boanerges, which is, The sons of thunder:
18 And Andrew, and Philip, and Bartholomew, and Matthew, and Thomas, and James the son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus, and Simon the Canaanite,
19 And Judas Iscariot, which also betrayed him: and they went into an house.​

Matthew 10:2-4
2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;
3 Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;
4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.​

Letsargue

If you’re a Christian Today; are you a Hebrew in any way?? – NOOOO!!!!!! – All the Hebrews were done away with in AD-70. – The Nation of Israel was destroyed, and their place and means of worshiping any God, was cast out from God and destroyed. – Was it God, or Christ that cast them out, and why?? -- (( The Gospel ))?? – All who are on the wrong side of that ( Great Gulf / the Gospel ) have been cast out. ---- You do not have anything to do with - “Hebrew” if you’re a Christian!! - There is no other name than the Gospel of Christ / the Power / the “Seed” of Salvation / “Christ” / the Anointed Word of God / ((( The OLIVE Fruit ))) of the Tree of Life / Christ!!!!!!!!

Who among the 12 Apostles were Hebrew?? – Paul was Hebrew in the flesh but not in the Spirit!! – Romans 7:23-24 KJV – 23- “But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the (( Law of sin which is in my members )).
24- O wretched man that I am! ( Who shall deliver me from the body of this death )”? -------///--- Simon Peter was a “Canaanite” by blood, and ALL of Peter’s children were Canaanites by blood. -- ( Now don’t tell me that the blood doesn’t mean anything here )!!!!! – All of Jesus’ brothers and sisters were “Canaanites” by Blood!! – Jesus was not of any earthly blood, but is and was of the Blood of God the Father of Jesus. – The Parable of that Blood of Christ is in the Fruit of Life of the OLIVE TREE. - The ( -“WAY”- ) of the Tree of Life has been kept now, by the Gospel of Christ, (( The “Seed” of the Olive, and the Oil of the Olive, and the Flesh of the Olive )) from the Tree of Life / The Cross of Life, the TRINITY of Life / the Three Witnesses of Heaven / (( US )). – The Olive is the Parable of the “Trinity”. -- The World has ( Missed It )!!

How can Christ be the ( High Priest and King ), and still be in any way a Hebrew, when (( Melchisedec was the King and High Priest of the most High “IN” Canaan ))?? – Christ is the King and High Priest after the “ORDER” / ( Been Ordained ) after the “Order” of “Melchisedec”!! - Was Melchisedec Ordained then, and Christ is not by the same “Ordnance”; just because you all teach otherwise?? ----- How can any of you dispute or debunk this with the Ordnance of God / Christ the First Fruits?? ----- The Canaanites were Gentiles, and Christ who is of no bloodline gathers together His elected from the Gentiles and became the King and High Priest after the Order of “Melchisedec”. – Take it or spit on it, blaspheming the Truth of God, the Olive Tree. ---- The Mount of Olives speaks Spiritually of What, if not the Mount of the Children of God, the place of the Redeemed?? ----- Look at it!! – A Sabbath Day’s Journey. -- The road from Jerusalem to the Mount of “Olives”, ( Crossing ) the road from Bethphage to Bethany; (( The Cross )). At the right hand was Bethany; - but first was Simon Peter’s house attached to the Synagogue where the Upper Room was. - Jesus lived there in Simon Peter’s house with his Mother and all his brothers and sisters. – At that time, that was the House of the Lord. ---- Mark 11:1-3 KJV -- 11:1- “And when they came nigh to Jerusalem, unto Bethphage and Bethany, at the Mount of Olives, he sendeth forth two of his Disciples, 2- And saith unto them, go your way into the ( Village over against you ): and as soon as ye be entered into it, ye shall find a colt tied, whereon never man sat; loose him, and bring him. 3- And if any man say unto you, Why do ye this? ( Say ye that the “Lord” hath need of him ); and straightway ( He ) will send him hither”. ---&--- Song of Solomon 6:11 KJV ----///----

Paul – 021413

1 Chronicles 29:14-15 KJV ---&--- Job 7:1-3 KJV -----///---

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 KJV ------//--- Only in the mind of God is the Truth; not in what you see that is in the darkness of hell. --- (( In the Spirit / God’s Mind is where all things truly exist )), not in the eyes of darkness. --- Out of the Mind of Christ comes all Truth and Stuff that is to be desired and possessed, not from the preacher's lips over there at his worship place. – In other words; -- Is the carnal really the existence, or that which is in the Mind of God; "Christ" is the Mind of God!!
1 Corinthians 2:16 KJV ------//---

Paul – 021513

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Two of the twelve disciples were named Simon: Simon Peter and Simon the Canaanite.

Count the names yourself:

Mark 3:14-19
14 And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach,
15 And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils:
16 And Simon he surnamed Peter;
17 And James the son of Zebedee, and John the brother of James; and he surnamed them Boanerges, which is, The sons of thunder:
18 And Andrew, and Philip, and Bartholomew, and Matthew, and Thomas, and James the son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus, and Simon the Canaanite,
19 And Judas Iscariot, which also betrayed him: and they went into an house.​

Matthew 10:2-4
2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;
3 Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;
4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.​

Canaanite = "zealous"

1) the surname of apostle Simon, otherwise known as "Simon Zelotes"

OMEGA

The Nation of Israel was destroyed.

But NOT THE PEOPLE.

Ezr 9:8 And now for a little space grace hath been shewed from the LORD our God, to leave us a remnant to escape, and to give us a nail in his holy place, that our God may lighten our eyes, and give us a little reviving in our bondage.

Eze 6:8 Yet will I leave a remnant, that ye may have some that shall escape the sword among the nations, when ye shall be scattered through the countries.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
The Nation of Israel was destroyed.

But NOT THE PEOPLE.

Ezr 9:8 And now for a little space grace hath been shewed from the LORD our God, to leave us a remnant to escape, and to give us a nail in his holy place, that our God may lighten our eyes, and give us a little reviving in our bondage.

Eze 6:8 Yet will I leave a remnant, that ye may have some that shall escape the sword among the nations, when ye shall be scattered through the countries.

No it wasn't "destroyed" the people were dispersed.

StanJ53

Hebrews can be Christians and vice versa.

Hebrews can be Christians and vice versa.

In Christ there is no longer Jew or Gentile. Gal 3:28
The last temple was destroyed in 70 AD, NOT the Nation of Israel.
The "Good News" is for BOTH the Jew and the Gentile.
Hebrew is a language and Israel is the nation.
The Tree of Life is NOT Christ, He is the vine. The Tree of Life is in Genesis 2 and Rev 22

Paul was NOT one of the 12 Apostles, who were ALL Galilean and Hebrew.
This also includes the 13th one that was chosen to replace Judas Iscariot.
Paul was a Hellenic Jew. He was NOT born in Israel. He was however a Pharisee and born of Jewish lineage.
Simon Peter was Hebrew, NOT Canaanite. Neither was Simon the Zealot.
In some English translations, Simon the Zealot is called Simon the Cananaean, NOT Canaanite. Cananaean is an English transliteration for Kanaim, the Hebrew word for Zealot.

Paul – 021413

Jesus is Hebrew because His mother and father were legally. He is God because His Father is. Melchizedek was a manifestation of God in the OT and Jesus is the incarnation of God in the NT.
I'm not really sure what your obsession is with the Olive Tree?
Melchizedek was the King of Jerusalem in the OT. Psalm 76:1-2

:cool:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
All Christians are on equal footing with God but we are distinct in position and function. Jew and Gentile are equal but distinct.

StanJ53

All Christians are on equal footing with God but we are distinct in position and function. Jew and Gentile are equal but distinct.

Yes, just as Canadians and Americans are distinct. All nations are distinct, as men and women are, but find NO favour in God's eyes, or special treatment under the NC.

Letsargue

1 Chronicles 29:14-15 KJV ---&--- Job 7:1-3 KJV -----///---

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 KJV ------//--- Only in the mind of God is the Truth; not in what you see that is in the darkness of hell. --- (( In the Spirit / God’s Mind is where all things truly exist )), not in the eyes of darkness. --- Out of the Mind of Christ comes all Truth and Stuff that is to be desired and possessed, not from the preacher's lips over there at his worship place. – In other words; -- Is the carnal really the existence, or that which is in the Mind of God; "Christ" is the Mind of God!!
1 Corinthians 2:16 KJV ------//---

Paul – 021513

Hebrews 11:3 KJV – 3- “Through Faith we understand that the worlds were ( “Framed” ) by the Word of God, ( So that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear )”. ------//--- So; - Of what are all Things made???? --- “Framed”??? – What “Frame”?? --- “FRAMED”?? – With what “Enmity”?? ------ Who is it that is “Orthodox”, and who is it that is Unorthodox??? ---- In me, and with me; there is no division, Because of Christ, and the Cause of the Gospel / The SEED!!!

Paul – 021813