Can Everyone On TOL PLEASE Stop Being So Petty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quincy

Town H and Grosnick, funny stuff! :thumb:

Grosnick said:
He saves a lot of time by not shaving and waiting for a haircut!!

And the leftovers in the beard save him time from walking to the kitchen!!

Letsargue

GMs surprised your hair, and beard doesn't get in the way of your reading!!

You read it without the field of God!!

Jesus and Paul both had long hair because they were devout. The only reason Paul cut his hair was because he had a “VOW”!! – So why do you cut your hair?? – What’s you Vow?? --- Acts 18:18 KJV – “Having shorn his head in Cenchrea: (( for he had a Vow ))”. ----//---

Leviticus 19:9 KJV – 9- “And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not wholly reap (((( The corners of thy field )))), ( Neither shalt thou gather the gleanings ) of thy harvest”. ---&--- Leviticus 21:5 KJV – 5- “They shall not make baldness upon their head, (((( Neither shall they shave off the corner of their “Beard” )))), nor make any cuttings in their flesh”. ------///--- That is the whole ( Face of the Land ) / ( The whole Face of God )!! – You are the Dust of the Earth and of God aren’t you?? --- That’s the sign of The “Nazarite” which Jesus and Paul were!!! ---And I.

Paul – 020613

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
I told you all six or seven years age that you were losing your country, but now it’s all but gone. You don’t have but a short time left, and you all are wasting time. God can’t take your country if there is just one saved person in it, and you all know it!! --- And you’re bickering over this petty stuff?? --- Well, you’ve been warned, so I’ll see you before the Seat!!

Paul – 020613

Ballad of Dwight Fry

fool

Hall of Fame
Could you explain how you mean that?

We're slowing down, I looked on the active page one morning, then looked two hours later and it hadn't bumped.
Two hours.
That never used to happen.
If we're not careful this place will turn into MySpace.

Quincy

We're slowing down, I looked on the active page one morning, then looked two hours later and it hadn't bumped.
Two hours.
That never used to happen.
If we're not careful this place will turn into MySpace.

Justin Timberlake will purchase TOL for $35 million from Knight? I can only hope and if he post among us we shall all be blessed!!

Seriously though, I'm quite sure most of the conservative Christians here wouldn't mind if most of us were gone anyways :idunno: .

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You feel petty?
Oh, so petty,
Though you think that you're witty and bright!
And you pity
Anyone who's on your list tonight.

What you're selling
Well it's smelling
While you're telling us all how you feel!
You're so petty
That we hardly can believe you're real.

See the petty post in that OP there:
(what OP where?)
Who can that reactive tool be?
(Which? What? Where? Whom?)

Such a petty farce,
Such a petty mess,
Such a petty spiel,
Such a petty dweeb!

Well it's stunning
Simply stunning,
Unbecoming and slumming and gross
When you're jobbed
by a petty onerous post! :plain:

bybee

You feel petty?
Oh, so petty,
Though you think that you're witty and bright!
And you pity
Anyone who's on your list tonight.

What you're selling
Well it's smelling
While you're telling us all how you feel!
You're so petty
That we hardly can believe you're real.

See the petty post in that OP there:
(what OP where?)
Who can that reactive tool be?
(Which? What? Where? Whom?)

Such a petty farce,
Such a petty mess,
Such a petty spiel,
Such a petty dweeb!

Well it's stunning
Simply stunning,
Unbecoming and slumming and gross
When you're jobbed
by a petty onerous post! :plain:

Absolutely lovely!:chuckle:

bybee

Justin Timberlake will purchase TOL for $35 million from Knight? I can only hope and if he post among us we shall all be blessed!!

Seriously though, I'm quite sure most of the conservative Christians here wouldn't mind if most of us were gone anyways :idunno: .

The site would then implode.

exminister

You read it without the field of God!!

Jesus and Paul both had long hair because they were devout. The only reason Paul cut his hair was because he had a “VOW”!! – So why do you cut your hair?? – What’s you Vow?? --- Acts 18:18 KJV – “Having shorn his head in Cenchrea: (( for he had a Vow ))”. ----//---

Leviticus 19:9 KJV – 9- “And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not wholly reap (((( The corners of thy field )))), ( Neither shalt thou gather the gleanings ) of thy harvest”. ---&--- Leviticus 21:5 KJV – 5- “They shall not make baldness upon their head, (((( Neither shall they shave off the corner of their “Beard” )))), nor make any cuttings in their flesh”. ------///--- That is the whole ( Face of the Land ) / ( The whole Face of God )!! – You are the Dust of the Earth and of God aren’t you?? --- That’s the sign of The “Nazarite” which Jesus and Paul were!!! ---And I.

Paul – 020613
You need a haircut.
1 Corinthians 11:14

Paul had short hair

Letsargue

You need a haircut.
1 Corinthians 11:14

Paul had short hair

That does make very, very good sense if you ( Listen to -- “NATURE” ) like all “NATURAL” men Do!!! --- Just who is your god that you listen to??? – “Nature”, - or Jesus Christ!! – God didn’t say that; - Nature taught YOU that!!!!!! - That’s what MY GOD Said!!!!!! --- 1 Corinthians 2:14-15 KJV --------///--- Now what????? -- Care to try again???

Paul – 020713

Status
Not open for further replies.