The Anointed Word:

Letsargue

You’ve heard these guys say stuff like, -- “Study the Anointed Word of God, - or -- “The Bible is the Anointed Word of God”!! --- There we know that that person is BLIND and doesn’t have any idea what is going on in the Spiritual World of God.

The Words that are written in the Bible are not Anointed. - Jesus’ Body that was made from the Truth, the Word of God, was the only WORD that was Anointed, not all written Scriptures; - JUST HIM!!! – If a guy reads the Scriptures and believes them and lets it go with that; he is still LOST!!! – Only when the Words that are read, and are contained, and are then (( Baptized by the Holy Ghost )); then who the guy is in his heart is Resurrected and Anointed and the Word that is in his heart is Anointed / Christ. That is Christ in him, if he has been Anointed by the Holy Ghost!! -- ( Not the words you got from the Book or the Pulpit ). – Just because you say that you’re Anointed, has NOTHING to do with it, ( You must be Anointed for Christ to enter you, and you Him ). ---- If any of you want to challenge that, go right ahead. - I don’t care. - It’s in the Scriptures like all the other things I’ve written about. – You’re not going to prove me wrong here either!!!

Paul – 011413

john w

Hall of Fame
You’ve heard these guys say stuff like, -- “Study the Anointed Word of God, - or -- “The Bible is the Anointed Word of God”!! --- There we know that that person is BLIND and doesn’t have any idea what is going on in the Spiritual World of God.

The Words that are written in the Bible are not Anointed. - Jesus’ Body that was made from the Truth, the Word of God, was the only WORD that was Anointed, not all written Scriptures; - JUST HIM!!! – If a guy reads the Scriptures and believes them and lets it go with that; he is still LOST!!! – Only when the Words that are read, and are contained, and are then (( Baptized by the Holy Ghost )); then who the guy is in his heart is Resurrected and Anointed and the Word that is in his heart is Anointed / Christ. That is Christ in him, if he has been Anointed by the Holy Ghost!! -- ( Not the words you got from the Book or the Pulpit ). – Just because you say that you’re Anointed, has NOTHING to do with it, ( You must be Anointed for Christ to enter you, and you Him ). ---- If any of you want to challenge that, go right ahead. - I don’t care. - It’s in the Scriptures like all the other things I’ve written about. – You’re not going to prove me wrong here either!!!

Paul – 011413

Do you dig Yoga? Far out.....

Cartoons_Yogi%20Bear.jpg

Letsargue

Do you dig Yoga? Far out.....

Cartoons_Yogi%20Bear.jpg

I see there is no knowledge in your statement. - If you were Christian, - (( “Guided by the Comforter / the Holy Ghost” )), - you would never come up with such childish ?wisdom. --- How is it that you guys, while calling yourselves “Christian”, yet, you must Study, and still can’t respond with anything sensible????? ---- Show me one “TALENT” of anything Christ has given you, that has any value at all!!!! ---- Proverbs 3:13-15 KJV ---------///--- STUDY for what??????

Paul – 011513

Letsargue

It doesn’t look like any of you ( Know ) what it is to be Baptized by / into the Holy Ghost!! – You just say that you were, not having evidence of it. ---- What happened when you were Baptized by the Holy Ghost?????? --- Nothing but your say-so??? ---- The Holy Ghost Baptism is not a nonevent!! – It’s an ( Outpouring ) into your heart / mind!! – God said, - “I ( Will Pour out of My Spirit ) UPON”; -----//-- And you didn’t see or feel it, - but yet you say you received it??? – How Honest and Truthful!!!!!!!!!

If you were Baptized of the Holy Ghost with the Waters of Life, you would have seen, felt, and you would (( KNOW IT )), not just have to lye about it!!!! – But yet you call yourselves ?Christians!!! ------ Study of What??? -----The Christian already has all knowledge in his heart because of the Baptism of the Holy Ghost!!!!!

Paul – 011513