HLC Accelerator:

Letsargue

"LHC Collider"

“The Next Big Bang” is the first of this bunch of idiots’ foolishness. They called it, “The Next Big Bang”. – WHAT?? – What is the “Next” something that NEVER happened in the First Place?? – There was No Big Bang!! – If there was ANYTHING, there could not have been a beginning of the total ( Universe )!! --- I could have never guessed that man could be this stupid. Stupid is a definition of the lower class of intelligence; however, these stupids go far beyond anything just stupid. They have gone into the negative intelligence. – You said that God said, “Let there be Light, and there was Light”. – That Light was “TRUTH”, not star or sun light, it was “Truth”. – “TRUTH” is the Light any half wit or blind fool can see. The sun and star light were of the fourth day, by the way!!! – You insulted the true geniuses of earlier times with your toy computers, and many of them likely didn’t even have “Slide rules”, but they had brains!!!!
They say that this super accelerator is not a bomb, -- however, - it cost enough to replace the damage the bomb could do, so what’s the difference; someone had to pay for their ~little toy~. Over sixteen miles around it, and four small cities of laboratories around its circumference!!!! -- “GENIUSES”!!!! --Yes!! – I’ve called TOL smart guys geniuses, but I guess I was wrong, they’re just “Genius Sympathizers”, devoured by foolish science. ---1 Timothy 6:20-21 KJV -------///---

These idiots think they’re going to learn about Black Holes, Dark Matter, Gravitons, other Dimensions, and the (( “God Particle” )), among other cute little ( Theories )!!! – You don’t even know what that nonsense you call “Gravity” is. - You’re not going to find anything about “Gravity” unless you lie about it. ---- This thing is to accelerate proton particles to the speed of light and collide them, and give these fools all this “Knowledge”.—They STILL don’t even know what the “Unified Field Theory” is yet, and they’re going to learn about something called, “The God Particle”??? – The U.F.T. is primer stuff, and they think they’re “Particle Physicists”??
The Proton is the stuff that has the weight; - the rest of it is negative, or the radiations of the Stuff. And the stuff is JUST compressed Space Vibrations of Energy into droplets of the energy stuff, not into Matter, or a Solid. There’s no such thing as solid matter; just compressed droplets of energy, vibrating its environment in a detectable way, and not using itself out. – The only reason the so-called atom has weight, is that space can’t be forced through it by force / speed. However, it does capture space, and vibrates it back out as more of its equal energy. - When they do collide this stuff, and see what is made visible, I suspect that these idiots are going to LIE in order to hold their ?Jobs, ( Playing ) with their ~Toy~!!!

You idiots that do nothing with your Toy but boss it; - you’re nothing but “equipment operators”, knowing nothing!! ------ (( I Challenge all of you )), all at the same time if that’s the only way you feel smart. - I Challenge you all on any, or all points of your absolute foolishness and stupid (( Theories about anything you say you found ))!! – AND I failed the twelfth grade, and I can’t tie my own shoes right, so you have much more brains than I. - So it should be easy for all of you to defeat me in a simple little argument over this nonsense!!!

These Collider idiots are so stupid, that they think that they are dealing with “Heat” in some scientific way. – In science, there is NO “Heat”, Just the transfer, or the radiation of the absorbent frequencies. Some light frequencies reflect back from other frequencies, and some penetrate into some, and absorbed, causing their ( so-called ) “heat frequencies”. Some absorb into the mass droplets of energies and speed up the inner movements of the vibrations of the mass, giving these idiots “Heat”, when it’s just speeded up its motions within, and vibrates its environment accordingly. -- X-ray light travels through many masses of droplets of energy, but they are all just energy. There is nothing BUT energy, and that’s just vibrations of SPACE caused by the source of the vibration.

Particles, “Particles”; - There is no such thing as ( A ) Particle of any kind, or form, or of any size of anything!!! – There is nothing but Space, compressed, decompressed, and vibrating from the droplets of compressed energy sources; vibrating its environment of Space with its energy of detection. You collider idiots, - you cannot cause to move any “Particle” or group of Particles anywhere near the speed of light. Light itself doesn’t travel at the energy vibration speed. Nothing is traveling, just vibrating at that speed. - “Sound”; - air doesn’t travel, just the vibrations of the air is traveling at the speed of sound. – Light does exactly the same thing in and by SPACE. You all said Space exploded!!! – Fools!!!! – If Space can warp, bend, and explode, it surely can be compressed and decompressed into energy waves, and into mass droplets of energy, and be decompressed back into flowing energy. – If you took a bunch of Particles to the speed of light, it would be in energy form, and could not be caused to change directions at all!!!! – Your Particles have weight, preventing it.

I could only comment on just the first few minutes of your foolish nonsense, so get some help and let’s get this settled once and for all, if you Particle Physicists are not the cowards I think you are!!!!!!!

Paul – 010713

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ThePhy? I don't know his specific area he worked in.

Letsargue

I would think that most grade school kids would know that they can’t ride the merry-go-round when it’s spinning 10,000 RPM!! – But these Super Geniuses of Science think they can send “Particles of Matter”, around a 16 mile circle at 700,000 RPM, or 11,600 laps per second; - ((( HANG ON!!!! ))). - It’s called “Momentum”, or "Centrifugal Force". - Every particle would Weigh 10s of thousands of times more than normal, and would burn up anyhow!! - But the facts never bother foolish idiots. – Particles of Matter have weight, and a peanut has weight and would never remain a compound of energy, while at 700,000 RPM. – Well, these guys are ~smart~!!! – However, if these smart guys were sending “Energy” around in some way; that could make sense, but WHY!!! - Energy can’t break up into “Smaller Particles”, but might send off the hidden “Harmonics” that pulsate within the Energy Droplets; they would radiate out with their “little bang”!! – But they don’t care about that, they’re smart!!

Paul – 010813

Last edited:

Letsargue

The weight of a compound of stuff, making an object or thing, does not give the object “Weight”. – The “Atomic Numbers”, whether intended or not, show the resistance to Space Flow, compared with other atomic weights of compounds of objects. – Nothing actually has any weight as you apply it to things on earth. – An anvil is no heavier than a feather. The anvil is just more massive, having in its components a higher atomic numbers showing that it is far more resistant to the space flow than the feather. – Placing the anvil and feather in outer space, such as between the moon and the earth, they both are the same in falling back to earth. However, when they reach the atmosphere the anvil will out-fall the feather due to the air resistance, and the lack of resistance. – If there were no atmosphere, they will fall ( Almost ) at the same rate, but not quite, as the geniuses state. At rest on the airless earth, the anvil will out-weigh the feather, tremendously as expected, because of the resistance of space flow, ( Not because of Gravity )!! The flow of space to the center of the earth will ( Push much harder ) on the anvil than the feather, giving the anvil the ( appearance ) of the most weight. - Thus, space flow is the only cause of any appearance of weight to any compound or object which has the greater resistance to the flow of space.

Mine is a ( Push ) and their gravity is a ( Pull ). - There is no such thing as (( PULL )) in science, just in everything else!!

Paul – 010813

Letsargue

:freak: You're not going to start licking toilet plungers, are you?

I never said that I did lick toilet plungers. – What I said is for (( “You to lick it” )), knowing who and what you are!!! Nothing but a nuisance, always disrupting other people’s Threads, and getting away with it, but I CAN’T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! – Of course it will be pointed out that this is the "Back Alley" and fools can do anything to MY THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul – 010813

Letsargue

Hey - I was looking for Big Black Bang Holes and I can't find it. Did it get purged?

Well --- Resurrected ((( “KOBAN” )))!! --- I’m looking for a “Moderator”!!! --- Words mean things. What is a “Moderator”???? – A “Moderator” is one who is “Moderate” with his “RULES”; not holding them Strictly, or Loosely, but holding them - “Moderately”. From whom? – From the “Liberals”. What is a “Liberal”?? – A “Liberal” is one who attempts to “Liberate” others from the “Rules”. – Liberate who, by the Liberals from the “Rules”??? – The “Conservatives”!! – Who are the “Conservatives?? – The “Conservatives” are those who try to “Conserve” the “Rules”!!! --- So a “Moderator” tends to go against anyone who Disrupts, Calls names, and overall - breaks the “Rules” of the “Moderator”!!!

So I’m looking for a “Moderator” to do the job of “Moderating” his own Rules; -- not one sided or for personal reasons of friends, but ((( Righteous Judgment of Moderating ))) for a change!!!

I think there is a Thread on this very thing, but who cares??? – All the Liberals do!!

((( KOBAN ))), you're not only using the "N" word, but posing as the "Word"!!

Paul – 010913

Letsargue

Well --- Resurrected ((( “KOBAN” )))!! --- I’m looking for a “Moderator”!!! --- Words mean things. What is a “Moderator”???? – A “Moderator” is one who is “Moderate” with his “RULES”; not holding them Strictly, or Loosely, but holding them - “Moderately”. From whom? – From the “Liberals”. What is a “Liberal”?? – A “Liberal” is one who attempts to “Liberate” others from the “Rules”. – Liberate who, by the Liberals from the “Rules”??? – The “Conservatives”!! – Who are the “Conservatives?? – The “Conservatives” are those who try to “Conserve” the “Rules”!!! --- So a “Moderator” tends to go against anyone who Disrupts, Calls names, and overall - breaks the “Rules” of the “Moderator”!!!

So I’m looking for a “Moderator” to do the job of “Moderating” his own Rules; -- not one sided or for personal reasons of friends, but ((( Righteous Judgment of Moderating ))) for a change!!!

I think there is a Thread on this very thing, but who cares??? – All the Liberals do!!

((( KOBAN ))), you're not only using the "N" word, but posing as the "Word"!!

Paul – 010913

Now my Legitimate Thread has been ((( "DISRUPTED" ))) by a - "Liberal", and is allowed by a "Moderate" of these Rules!!

Paul -- 010913

Letsargue

Sound does not have anything such as a Mirror that reflects the light, and the mirror doesn’t either. -- Sound does not echo, reflect, or bounce from anything, neither does Light. -- Light absorbs into all things and some of the stuff contains stuff that synchronizes with, ( Let’s Say ) the “Red Frequencies” of light; - absorbing all frequencies of that light, and the ( Red Stuff ) synchronizes with the red frequencies, vibrating it back out as “Red Frequencies” While all the other frequencies add to the object’s ( So called interior “HEAT” ), but just speeds up the interior of the stuff. -- Sound absorbs into the shallow surface, and that surface in turn resounds, or vibrates the absorption of sound waves back. – If there were “Particles” in light, they could never ( “Bounce” ) back, moving at and from the speed of light. No more than a peanut can bounce off something at the speed of light; - ( Nonsense )!!!

Paul – 010913

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
They do know what unified field theory is, they just can't prove it. To prove it we need to find a magnetic mono-pole. None has ever been found.

Letsargue

They do know what unified field theory is, they just can't prove it. To prove it we need to find a magnetic mono-pole. None has ever been found.

The “Unified Field Theory” is still just a Theory, and the Theory that they see in their minds cannot exist. - There is no such thing as what they have in mind. - Because!!

The Unifying of the Fields is primary stuff. - It’s the Unifying of - “ALL THINGS” that takes ten minutes to explain, and no genius can understand it because they are already geniuses and they know it!! ----- In order to solve their Unified Fields, they must unify the “Gravitational Field” with it. There is no such thing as a “Gravitational Field”, or “Gravitational Wave”. – There is no such thing as ( “Gravity” ) to have fields or waves, or ((( Gravitons )))!! – Those foolish geniuses!!!!

Paul – 010913

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
The “Unified Field Theory” is still just a Theory, and the Theory that they see in their minds cannot exist. - There is no such thing as what they have in mind. - Because!!

The Unifying of the Fields is primary stuff. - It’s the Unifying of - “ALL THINGS” that takes ten minutes to explain, and no genius can understand it because they are already geniuses and they know it!! ----- In order to solve their Unified Fields, they must unify the “Gravitational Field” with it. There is no such thing as a “Gravitational Field”, or “Gravitational Wave”. – There is no such thing as ( “Gravity” ) to have fields or waves, or ((( Gravitons )))!! – Those foolish geniuses!!!!

Paul – 010913
Gravity is just a theory but it still keeps you firmly seated in your chair.

Last edited: