Eternity is not TIMED!!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I know you don't understand!!

Gehenna, and Hades, and the Pit, and one version of hell is (( The Grave )). ( HELL, and the Pottomless Pit ) is the Lake of Fire.

Paul – 123112
I don't know.

What I understand is that people say people go to hell, and then hell itself is cast in the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Letsargue

Romans 16:17 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 3:3 KJV --------///--- There’s not a single so called “Christian” today that does not “FALL” into that “Group of People” / “church” / “House” / Family of some god that has not stood on the “ROCK” of Christ!!! – Luke 6:48 KJV ---&--- Psalms 40:2 KJV ---

What you all learn from the Sciences is either that the earth is Billions of years old, “OR” that it’s approximately Six Thousand years old. - You never learn “ALL” that God has said. ---- How did God START?? - ( That is not said ). – If God is, then the Universe is, as is, or -- I AM!! – If there is no beginning of God, then there is no beginning of the Universe. – However, to learn of God, one must learn what God said for us to learn of HIM, - not to learn of the Universe. - God didn’t write the Scriptures for us to learn Science, but to learn of Him!! – (( There is no Beginning or Ending of the Carnal Universe ))!! – The Universe NEVER had a starting or does it have an Ending; it’s Eternal / forever as is the ( Life of God ) / ( Christ ) the voice of God that wants us to learn of Him by listening to His voice, not to the Sciences.

If the Universe ever had a Beginning, then there was a “TIME” that 2+2 did not = 4, and there could not have been a God who was always a Trinity of 1, and the One is the total of all things, who God has always been the EQUAL!!

The Scriptures are given for our learning of God! – How can anyone learn of God through an “Eternal Science”?? - Man cannot be that “Ingenious”, thus Geniuses are of NO benefit to God’s Knowledge and the Wisdom of it!!

The Universe has no beginning or ending. - Only as the “Creation” of God, has it a Beginning and an Ending. – The Time involved is for the Knowledge of death and corruption of God’s Truth of the perfecting a Spiritual Place to bring an ending to the Death and Corruption in that Spiritual Place!!!
There can be NO Divisions if We only hear what GOD SAITH / Continues to Say through Himself!! --- Psalms 19:1 KJV ---&--- Psalms 97:6 KJV ---

Paul – 122912

A “Thought” on its own, cannot be described without Parables; ( God is the Supreme “Thought” ). - A “TRUE” Thought, can only describe the carnal, not the Spiritual. – “TRUTH” is the description of the Spiritual in Parables. --- If you can understand that, then maybe you’ll understand my description of how the Universe created God, and then God created the Creation / Universe.

The Universe was never created, it has always been, and will never end. There was no “Big Bang”, that started the Universe, and the Universe does not expand. The Universe is without size; it just is, and there are no limits to it, in size, numbers, or TIME. – However, in “PARABLE”, just for the understanding of the God factor; - Truth must use Parables.

The Universe of itself is just carnal, with all its Laws. – There cannot be a single other Law numbered in the Causes and Effects of the Universe. – This single mass of Law controlling all events, present and future is SOOO together and constant that the Law of the Universe says of itself, “I AM”, and “I AM GOD”!! ------ First, -- without the God factor, and without the Life factor. -- ( PARABLE ) – Even though God and Life were present, - the Universe had, ( as it were ) a chattering, moaning and crying sound; possibly a Dream, or what we might call a “Night Mare”. Whatever or However, the God factor and the Life factor were ASLEEP. --- ( Parable )- Then the Harps began to play, and the Angels began to sing, and the Spirit of the Universe was Quickened, and began to SPEAK from the Heavens, and the (( Music of Truth )) was heard “Declaring the Glory of God, and the Firmament Sheweth His handywork”. ------//-- The ( Heavens ) Declaring, and the ( Firmament ) Showing?? --And the ( VOICE ) SAYING!!! – What do any of you call that Thing?? – That’s the “Trinity”; - the Father, Holy Ghost, and the ( SON )!! – THEY, Created the Heavens, and Told us about it, showing us (( GOD )) from the Heavens. -- ((( Who wrote it down FIRST ))), and where’s the originals of anything as Evidence, other than the Universe just IS?? – Faith is the evidence of things ((( NOT SEEN ))), and God, the Supreme Spirit / Thought is not seen but by FAITH!! – And God said, “LET THERE BE”!!

Paul – 123112

Letsargue

I don't know.

What I understand is that people say people go to hell, and then hell itself is cast in the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

It's the same as God saying that the Pit, or the Grave, and the Souls in the Pits, or Graves are cast into the Bottomless Pit or Hell / the Lake of Fire, where the Beast and the False Prophet are.

Paul -- 123112

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It's the same as God saying that the Pit, or the Grave, and the Souls in the Pits, or Graves are cast into the Bottomless Pit or Hell / the Lake of Fire, where the Beast and the False Prophet are.

Paul -- 123112
Revelation 20:10 And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Letsargue

Revelation 20:10 And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Do you know who the "Devil" is?? - You Likely say you know who Christ is, why not the Devil?? - If you can see, or know Christ, you can see and know the Devil also!!

Do you know what evil fruit is and what the Good fruit is?? -- Who is the "Deceiver"???? --- Use your last Scripture and look at this one: >>-- 2 Timothy 3:13 KJV --- More questions??

Paul -- 123112

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do you know who the "Devil" is?? - You Likely say you know who Christ is, why not the Devil?? - If you can see, or know Christ, you can see and know the Devil also!!

Do you know what evil fruit is and what the Good fruit is?? -- Who is the "Deceiver"???? --- Use your last Scripture and look at this one: >>-- 2 Timothy 3:13 KJV --- More questions??

Paul -- 123112
I know the devil exists, and scripture about the devil, but I don't seek to know the devil intimately. I would rather have my eyes fixed upon Jesus and the prize that awaits those of us who patiently perservere in Him.

Ephesians 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us,

Letsargue

I know the devil exists, and scripture about the devil, but I don't seek to know the devil intimately. I would rather have my eyes fixed upon Jesus and the prize that awaits those of us who patiently perservere in Him.

Ephesians 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us,

The Devil’s Children know that Jesus exists, and Jesus’ Children ( Know ) that the Devil exists. – If you ( Know ) the Devil exists, how can you not know the Devil if it’s he who teaches WHAT?? – To know the Lie is to know which fruit is not the “Good Fruit” that hanged on the Tree. - It’s Jesus who is our “Good Fruit”!! – SO who is the Evil fruit?? –--- The unknown?? – I didn’t say to know the Devil “Intimately”, but know who the enemy is!! – Do you love the enemy, and call him “Brother”??

Paul – 123112

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Devil’s Children know that Jesus exists, and Jesus’ Children ( Know ) that the Devil exists. – If you ( Know ) the Devil exists, how can you not know the Devil if it’s he who teaches WHAT?? – To know the Lie is to know which fruit is not the “Good Fruit” that hanged on the Tree. - It’s Jesus who is our “Good Fruit”!! – SO who is the Evil fruit?? –--- The unknown?? – I didn’t say to know the Devil “Intimately”, but know who the enemy is!! – Do you love the enemy, and call him “Brother”??

Paul – 123112
The devil and his schemes.

Letsargue

~*~*~

way to stay on topic guys :noid:

Squander not.

pj

What do you do with 'em?

He won't listen to anything, and keeps coming back with the exact same thing. -- This is how he got over 20,000 posts. He's trying for the record is suppose!!

Paul -- 010113

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
shake loose......

shake loose......

What do you do with 'em?

He won't listen to anything, and keeps coming back with the exact same thing. -- This is how he got over 20,000 posts. He's trying for the record is suppose!!

Paul -- 010113

How untellectual of him lol

I find the subject of 'time' and 'eternity' much more fascinating than 'hell', 'the devil' or 'satan',...thats so demeaning, especially with the usual 'christian' connotations loaded into it. The New Year might be a good time to unload some theological baggage already.

Be free.

pj

Letsargue

How untellectual of him lol

I find the subject of 'time' and 'eternity' much more fascinating than 'hell', 'the devil' or 'satan',...thats so demeaning, especially with the usual 'christian' connotations loaded into it. The New Year might be a good time to unload some theological baggage already.

Be free.

pj

I try for the good new stuff, the new stuff to these so called ?christians. However, it seems they only stick to the Parables of what's contary to what the Truth is, and they can't learn who or what the Truth is. -- That which is called Truth, Life, Universe, OR THING; Speaks for Itself, that HE IS!!

Paul -- 010113