Eternity is not TIMED!!

Letsargue

Romans 16:17 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 3:3 KJV --------///--- There’s not a single so called “Christian” today that does not “FALL” into that “Group of People” / “church” / “House” / Family of some god that has not stood on the “ROCK” of Christ!!! – Luke 6:48 KJV ---&--- Psalms 40:2 KJV ---

What you all learn from the Sciences is either that the earth is Billions of years old, “OR” that it’s approximately Six Thousand years old. - You never learn “ALL” that God has said. ---- How did God START?? - ( That is not said ). – If God is, then the Universe is, as is, or -- I AM!! – If there is no beginning of God, then there is no beginning of the Universe. – However, to learn of God, one must learn what God said for us to learn of HIM, - not to learn of the Universe. - God didn’t write the Scriptures for us to learn Science, but to learn of Him!! – (( There is no Beginning or Ending of the Carnal Universe ))!! – The Universe NEVER had a starting or does it have an Ending; it’s Eternal / forever as is the ( Life of God ) / ( Christ ) the voice of God that wants us to learn of Him by listening to His voice, not to the Sciences.

If the Universe ever had a Beginning, then there was a “TIME” that 2+2 did not = 4, and there could not have been a God who was always a Trinity of 1, and the One is the total of all things, who God has always been the EQUAL!!

The Scriptures are given for our learning of God! – How can anyone learn of God through an “Eternal Science”?? - Man cannot be that “Ingenious”, thus Geniuses are of NO benefit to God’s Knowledge and the Wisdom of it!!

The Universe has no beginning or ending. - Only as the “Creation” of God, has it a Beginning and an Ending. – The Time involved is for the Knowledge of death and corruption of God’s Truth of the perfecting a Spiritual Place to bring an ending to the Death and Corruption in that Spiritual Place!!!
There can be NO Divisions if We only hear what GOD SAITH / Continues to Say through Himself!! --- Psalms 19:1 KJV ---&--- Psalms 97:6 KJV ---

Paul – 122912

RobertoKarr

I like the idea of a Universe with no beginning and no end. Personally I also remove gods and other imaginary friends from every equation.

Letsargue

So the universe is eternal, LA?

Yikes.

If it exists, it has always existed. - If it exists, it can do nothing but continue to exist; ( maybe changed ), but still existing. - How can it do otherwise?? - Just because you were born, doesn't mean that everything that you are was not before!! - I thought you were a genius in other things, like Science. --- Energy cannot be created or destroyed. What causes energy but things that exist that are formed from that energy which cannot be destroyed or created?? -- The "A Bomb" is only changed back into its energy! - Your creation of things was said to have been created in the Scriptures ( "For our learning" of God also )!! - Have you all not learned anything?? -- Romans 15:4 KJV --------///--- Come on, you give up yet??

Paul -- 122912

Letsargue

I know that heaven and earth will pass away, but not the word of God.

That's for our learning, not for your argument!! - It's still here long after God said that it would Pass, and God is still here also!! - All things were created by the Eternal Word, therefore all things are eternal except some people's Faith who see things without Faith, and seek a sign!! - Faith is the Not seeing, and I have not seen it as you seek.

Paul -- 122912

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That's for our learning, not for your argument!! - It's still here long after God said that it would Pass, and God is still here also!! - All things were created by the Eternal Word, therefore all things are eternal except some people's Faith who see things without Faith, and seek a sign!! - Faith is the Not seeing, and I have not seen it as you seek.

Paul -- 122912
The word of God involves promises and commands. God created by His word too. What I am saying is that regardless of your view of eschatology and the end of the world by fire, God's word remains. So then I want to know what that means.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Bible does speak of hell.

It also speaks of the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Letsargue

The Bible does speak of hell.

It also speaks of the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

One hell that is spoken of just refers to the Grave. -- At the end, there is no more burying, they just go to Hell, the Lake of Fire; that's the Baptism of the evil Soul. - The flesh has nothing to do with anything. - It's the Body of Satan or the Body of Christ. --- Remember!! -- Matthew 3:11 KJV --- Some of them were Baptized with the Holy Ghost, and some with fire. - Baptism is a Burial in something. - The world has chosen to be Baptized in something other than with the Holy Ghost!!

Paul -- 122912

Letsargue

The word of God involves promises and commands. God created by His word too. What I am saying is that regardless of your view of eschatology and the end of the world by fire, God's word remains. So then I want to know what that means.

Read the Book, God just says what He says, however, one must have Faith in what God says, and continues to say. (( Saith )).

Paul --122912