Words Do Mean Things!!

Letsargue

Words don’t mean anything to most of those calling themselves “Christian”, BECAUSE words don’t mean anything to THEM!! – Most of you say that you were formed from the Dust of the earth. – Let’s take “Dust” and “Earth” for instance. But first let’s settle what the “WORD” of God is!! --- The Word of God “IS” ((( TRUTH ))), and nothing but Truth ( Period )
“Earth” is nothing but - “Dry Land”, that’s all; just “Dry Land”. If something is formed of DRY Land, it is Earthy, Just “Earthy”, nothing else, just Earthy. BUT!! – What about (( Ground )) or (( Dry Ground ))?? – “Ground” is “Dry Land” that has been made ( Wet ). --- Check it out; - I don’t care; - you’re not going to prove / “Prove” me wrong!! – Then, “Dry Ground”, IS Dry Land that has been made WET, and went back to Dry Land AGAIN!!! - However, - “Ground” IS “WET DIRT” or “CLAY”--- (( Lord, - I know this people can’t believe this, so why must I try ))?? --- Anyhow, those are also Shadows of things to come.

Most all of you say, or teach that you AND “I” are “formed” in God’s image from the “Dust of the Earth”!! – There was a “T-I-M-E” for all that, but not all the TIME. – There were different TIMES, or “Dispensations”!! -- Time - is for Dying and Corruption; and Dispensations are the three steps in God’s “Time” Ladder, to Life and Non-corruption, where there’s NO TIME – OOHH MYY!!! ------ Christ’s Flesh was formed from the “Word of God”, and the Christian is like Christ; - we are Flesh of His Flesh, and Bone of His Bone / the Word of God. - So, the Christian’s Flesh is also formed from the Word of God, - NOT from the Dust of the earth like the Cursed!!!

So, - you’re formed from the “Dust of the Earth”, “Earthy”, and have never gotten Wet for Christ sake? – Even Eve; - Adam’s Rib was “Washed” in the (( Brook )), and then God (( “BROUGHT” )) Her to Adam. -(( LOOK ))--- ( The little “Brook Kidron” at Jerusalem, is that Brook. ), and the Garden of Eden was at the same place Jerusalem is, exactly!! – Well, - who cares??

HOWEVER; - You all!! – You deny the washing of “Water” BY the WORD!!>>>-- 1 John 5:8 KJV -------///--- Anyhow!! --- John 7:37-38 KJV --------///--- Do any of you really know what this “Parable” means?? >>> -- Revelation 7:16-17 KJV – “They shall hunger no more, neither “THIRST” any more; ( Neither shall the sun light on them ), ( Nor any heat ). 17- For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto (( Living Fountains of Waters )): and God shall wipe away (( All “TEARS” )) from their eyes”. --------///--- When Truth says, >>>-- Ephesians, 5:26 KJV – 26- “That He might sanctify and “Cleanse it” with the ( Washing of Water ) (( by the word ))”. --------//-- (( By The Word ))!! – What’s THAT?? (((( FAITH )))) ((( Baptism ))). – 1 Peter 3:21 KJV – 21- “ The like figure ( whereunto even Baptism doth also now save us ) - ( not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God, ) by the Resurrection of Jesus Christ”. -------///--- So someone told you about God and Jesus Christ and you read a LITTLE, and NOW you’re a Genius in the Word of God. – I used the word “Genius”, but God uses the word, “Wise Men”. - The Carpenter’s Son was a Wise Man in ( Building ), and Solomon was a Wise Man in TRUTH. – Any ARGUMENTS???

Paul – 122712

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I don't really know; and don't really care. - How are you today? Anything new to argue about? Ha.

Paul -- 122812

I'm fine but my flesh is not doing so well
but
I do want to say how much I like the title of this thread

we should be careful how we use words

Letsargue

Yes they do.

Why, just the other day a pack of hooligan words came up to me when I wasn't looking and pushed me over.

That was mean.

That's one of the ( mean ) things words do. - The Devil is all lies. Don't be such a "Push Over"!!

Paul -- 122812