Abortion is destructive to family and soul.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
War-refugee souls are falling to earth from a pride-infected infighting paradise as big as sun is compared to earth (Rev12, 7-12 and Indian Puran). They are frantic to get shelter in human society which too has also fallen from heaven rejecting love. Rejecting bonding love they have weakened integrity (see my posts). Providence wishes that this world might be their correction center by love practice for returning to love-paradise. So families are encouraged here for love-practice. Our jail-reformatories are meant for similar purpose.

So they are allowed to enter into human bodies through intercourse to create families. But, majority fallen people here want to avoid that responsibility while enjoying sex. Best few among them desist from sex if they don’t want baby. But majority have no such integrity to control sex. Prudent among them use contraceptive, though it is a perversion. The imprudent irresponsible among them incur unwanted conception and they try to correct it by murder. It is like inviting a guest and then beat him out. It is trying to correct a sin by another sin. Often the rejected soul strike back as we have seen. Government of heaven also rejects the murderous parents too.

Best is to accept the guest and start his reformation. Then providence will surely help parents to turn that soul into a good child of them and heaven. Otherwise by acting against love their internal love-bond will break up, destroying the family and their soul

Quincy

I agree abortion destroys families. I agree that many use abortion to cover up their mistakes for convenience. They do need to change their ways and embrace love.

At risk of sound ignorant though, I have no clue else what you said.

oatmeal

War-refugee souls are falling to earth from a pride-infected infighting paradise as big as sun is compared to earth (Rev12, 7-12 and Indian Puran). They are frantic to get shelter in human society which too has also fallen from heaven rejecting love. Rejecting bonding love they have weakened integrity (see my posts). Providence wishes that this world might be their correction center by love practice for returning to love-paradise. So families are encouraged here for love-practice. Our jail-reformatories are meant for similar purpose.

So they are allowed to enter into human bodies through intercourse to create families. But, majority fallen people here want to avoid that responsibility while enjoying sex. Best few among them desist from sex if they don’t want baby. But majority have no such integrity to control sex. Prudent among them use contraceptive, though it is a perversion. The imprudent irresponsible among them incur unwanted conception and they try to correct it by murder. It is like inviting a guest and then beat him out. It is trying to correct a sin by another sin. Often the rejected soul strike back as we have seen. Government of heaven also rejects the murderous parents too.

Best is to accept the guest and start his reformation. Then providence will surely help parents to turn that soul into a good child of them and heaven. Otherwise by acting against love their internal love-bond will break up, destroying the family and their soul

Very interesting sentiments.

Do you have any scriptures to offer that indicates when someone becomes a living soul?

God does,

and since I learned a few things from scripture,

I will share it with you and anyone else who cares to read scripture.

Genesis 2:7

"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

It was when Adam took his first breath that he became a living soul.

Note the words, breathed, and breath.

God is telling us when man became a living soul.

Now, am I suggesting that a fetus is not alive?

No, I am not.

I am pointing out when God says man becomes a living soul (as opposed to simply a live attachment to a woman's body)

When believers start looking to scriptures for answers then truth shall set them free.

But not a moment sooner.

oatmeal

oatmeal

Very interesting sentiments.

Do you have any scriptures to offer that indicates when someone becomes a living soul?

God does,

and since I learned a few things from scripture,

I will share it with you and anyone else who cares to read scripture.

Genesis 2:7

"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

It was when Adam took his first breath that he became a living soul.

Note the words, breathed, and breath.

God is telling us when man became a living soul.

Now, am I suggesting that a fetus is not alive?

No, I am not.

I am pointing out when God says man becomes a living soul (as opposed to simply a live attachment to a woman's body)

When believers start looking to scriptures for answers then truth shall set them free.

But not a moment sooner.

oatmeal

Now, if get the usual knee jerk reactions that I usually get when I present Genesis 2:7 as truth that God wants us to know, then I am sure I will have all kinds of evil epithets thrown my way.

I am sure that people will ask all kinds of questions like

1. so you say that it is ok to murder a baby as long as it does not take its first breath?

2. So you are OK with partial birth abortions?

Instead of assuming the worst, why don't you stop and think

What does the phrase "he took his last breath" mean?

Let's look at the opposite end of that.

"He took his first breath."

If a baby never takes his first breath, is it going to live?

Why do doctors slap a babies bottom?

To get it to take its first breath. If a baby does not take its first breath, it is, for all practical purposes, dead.

If a huge rock fell on Adam before he took his first breath, would he have died?

NO, he was not a living soul until he took his first breath.

Jesus in the womb was described as holy thing.

Luke 1:35

"And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

Who told her that it was a holy thing?

The angel did.

Was the angel wrong?

Or was the angel speaking the truth?

Abortion is not murder.

It does end a life, but it does not end a living soul.

It is not murder.

Now, am I recommending abortion as a method of birth control?

NO, I am not.

So, before anyone goes off on some emotional, mindless rampage, stop and read Genesis 2:7 and Luke 1:35 and learn something about what it says.

There are other verses I should bring into this but for now, those two are big enough pills for you to swallow.

oatmeal

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Now, if get the usual knee jerk reactions that I usually get when I present Genesis 2:7 as truth that God wants us to know, then I am sure I will have all kinds of evil epithets thrown my way.

I am sure that people will ask all kinds of questions like

1. so you say that it is ok to murder a baby as long as it does not take its first breath?

2. So you are OK with partial birth abortions?

Instead of assuming the worst, why don't you stop and think

What does the phrase "he took his last breath" mean?

Let's look at the opposite end of that.

"He took his first breath."

If a baby never takes his first breath, is it going to live?

Why do doctors slap a babies bottom?

To get it to take its first breath. If a baby does not take its first breath, it is, for all practical purposes, dead.

If a huge rock fell on Adam before he took his first breath, would he have died?

NO, he was not a living soul until he took his first breath.

Jesus in the womb was described as holy thing.

Luke 1:35

"And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

Who told her that it was a holy thing?

The angel did.

Was the angel wrong?

Or was the angel speaking the truth?

Abortion is not murder.

It does end a life, but it does not end a living soul.

It is not murder.

Now, am I recommending abortion as a method of birth control?

NO, I am not.

So, before anyone goes off on some emotional, mindless rampage, stop and read Genesis 2:7 and Luke 1:35 and learn something about what it says.

There are other verses I should bring into this but for now, those two are big enough pills for you to swallow.

otmeal
This is a biased and wrong explanation of Genesis. God infused a soul into Adam not air, as God doesn’t need breathing air to live. Here breathing means infusing, not taking air.
The verse of Luke is also wrongly interpreted. Even a baby is addressed as a thing by using pronoun “it” or “that”. Still the baby has a soul. Even a person is sometimes called a thing.
The soul intent on taking birth hover a intimate couple for some time and if they create a zygote immediately posses it.
If u ask if it is in scripture, “Certainly there are hints as the Luke verse u quoted. But a small book like scripture made by ignorant people (Jews and RC people) can’t be expected to explain everything as the most useful medical science, astronomy, physics, chemistry, geography etc. are not.

DaveDodo007

and getting pregnant thought rape or incest then being denied welfare because right wing Christians oppose it will also be destructive. Lets live in a black and white world because some goat herders who knew nothing about anything 2,000 years ago wrote some unevidenced rubbish. Sigh.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

and getting pregnant thought rape or incest then being denied welfare because right wing Christians oppose it will also be destructive. Lets live in a black and white world because some goat herders who knew nothing about anything 2,000 years ago wrote some unevidenced rubbish. Sigh.

That unwanted baby can be thrown in hospitals or adoption homes instead of killing. There are plenty people to seek such. It will be lesser sin.

DaveDodo007

That unwanted baby can be thrown in hospitals or adoption homes instead of killing. There are plenty people to seek such. It will be lesser sin.

The baby still has to be carried to term (nine months) which about four will be unfair on the mother who will find it hard to work or find work. Either provided the resources the mother needs or accept her right to have control over her body, you can't have both.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

Goat herders?

You think the Bible was written by goat herders? :darwinsm:

Remind me - which turnip truck did you fall off of?

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
The baby still has to be carried to term (nine months) which about four will be unfair on the mother who will find it hard to work or find work. Either provided the resources the mother needs or accept her right to have control over her body, you can't have both.

Dear Dave,
Goat herders are far better than warmongers and their henchmen, who wrote the old testament. But gospel was written by apostles reformed by Jesus. But catholics polluted the gospel by spurious bloody Revelation to support their warmongering with emperors, compromising Christ’s principles.
A wrong action must be stated as wrong. But Christ is much forgiving than us. I also employ such abortion undergone ladies in my charitable centers and try to cure and rehabilitate them. I feel Christ’s blessing on me for that. Love.