Pride-Devil awes hell-goers by palaces, skyscrapers, mausoleums.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Famous Tajmahal of Agra, built by bloody emperor Sajahan, draws million of visitors monthly worldwide. It was for commemorating Mamataj Begam, one of his wives. It was built by more than 50 thousand prisoners of war, almost worked to death by the torturing overseers. The surviving artisans’ hands were mutilated at the end, so that they wouldn’t be able to construct another rival edifice. So it was built by extreme cruelty sin.

But it is naturally deserved by Devil surrendering heaven-fallen humanity. Such way Eve and Adam also fell from heaven surrendering to devil rejecting Love-God. We being of the same rebellious nature liked them as parents to be born in their line. So, we also deserve the impending atomic holocaust as Jews deserved Nazi holocaust. So astounding 9/11 happened on twin skyscrapers.

Humanity’s infatuation in those vanity structures show that they deserve to be treated as cruelly as those prisoners. But even there Heavenly Father saves his obedient ones as Sikh preceptor Guru Nanak was. When as a prisoner of war he was toiling under whips to build a fort by such emperor, a miracle occurred. Emperor saw that the earth-filled basket carried over his head was floating above his head. He called Nanak and talked with him. Enchanted he not only freed him but many of his co-prisoner disciples.

We the delinquent souls of a paradise, as big as sun compared to earth, are allowed to come here for correction. We had corrupted ourselves by accepting pride-devil rejecting bonding love-God and therefore become fighting criminals in paradise. So enticed by Devil and confined here, we might be repentant under his torture and turn back to love-God. Then love will reintegrate us to make us worthy of love-heaven again.

But only a few are reformed thus. Others remain awed in pride- Devil and in his vain grandeurs. So whenever we feel awed by objects of technology, arts and architecture we must repent or perish. Didn’t Jesus admonish his disciples awed by Jerusalem temple?

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
why can't we just appreciate the beauty without dwelling on the evil?

If ones sense of beauty is not associated with social usefulness, then that sense is useless, perverted and often dangerous. Alas! Fallen humanity's every sense and emotion is perverted and hell-leading.

Alexandros

No music. No art. No architecture. No technology.

Please explain why you are ok with using a computer to go on the internet, I'm assuming you're inside a building serviced with water and power when you do this, and looking at TOL's lovely logo and ads which in some circles can be called a form of art.

stephengoswami said:
So, we also deserve the impending atomic holocaust as Jews deserved Nazi holocaust.
You are disgusting.

Bradley D

Only God is worthy of worship. Today worshiping that which is made of hands can be viewed as idol worship.

"And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve" (Luke 4:5-8).

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Only God is worthy of worship. Today worshiping that which is made of hands can be viewed as idol worship.

"And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve" (Luke 4:5-8).

This must guide us. As we are in this world we have to use worldly things perforce. But we must not worship them and try to clear our mind from any stupid infatuation of them. Yes! Worldly people will be disgusted with us. but that shouldn't deter us.