Geniuses vs. Christians??

Letsargue

Is there any comparison between the Geniuses of the World, and any single Christian?? - What does God say about that!! -- Daniel 12:4 KJV – “But thou, O Daniel, shut up the Words, and seal the Book, even to the time of the end: ( Many shall run to and fro, “AND” Knowledge ) shall be increased”. ---&--- Isaiah 33:6 KJV – “Wisdom ( AND ) Knowledge” shall be the ( Stability of thy times, and strength of salvation ): the fear of the LORD is his ( Treasure )”. -------///--- What does the membership to Stuff like “Mensa” have to do with God and being a Christian?? – Why be Christian, and not Lost?? ----- Colossians 2:20-23 KJV – “Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the ( rudiments of the world ), --- ( why ), as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, 21- Touch not; taste not; handle not; 22- Which ( ALL ) are to perish with the using; after the commandments and ( Doctrines of men )? 23- ( Which things have indeed ) a “Shew” of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh”. -------///--- Come on Geniuses, contradict God again with your “Rudiments of the World”!!!

Now prove me and God wrong, - and stop “( Unnecessarily Disrupting )” my Threads!!

Paul – 110512

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What do you call person who is a genius and a Christian? I was born with my brain. Intelligence isn't in the same boat as certain behaviors.

Suppose I take a hammer to my head. :hammer: That would make you happy.

Then I would be a nut job like you..

Letsargue

What do you call person who is a genius and a Christian? I was born with my brain. Intelligence isn't in the same boat as certain behaviors.

Suppose I take a hammer to my head. :hammer: That would make you happy.

Then I would be a nut job like you..

I'm a (( Nut Job ))?? - What would be legal here on TOL for me to call you?? - Just wondering!!

Paul -- 020513