Alas! I helplessly view the spiritual death of unrepentant siblings.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
We all have fallen together warring against love-paradise like Adam and Eve. But I returned to Christ and followed Christ to eternal life. But they didn’t and followed the false glamour of this world. They didn’t realize that their success, position and glamour are nothing but chains for killing their souls.
I was most pained by that as being celibate for Christ I was more sentimentally attached to them. But Christ showed that I must suffer and atone as I had helped them to spoil themselves, before their fall.
My verbal warnings make them more stubborn. They take it as hate message though it is done in love. So I must try to show them my life of cross-bearing, even if annoyed they close their eyes. I must show them my long-distance walking when they go by cars, my 8 dollar food p.m. against their 80 dollars p.m. food, my wearing of thrown away repaired apparels against their expensive new garments, my cheap rented home against their own luxurious apartments, giving up my properties against their acquiring etc. Seeing me far healthier and productive in body and mind than them, they don’t realize the truth. Their previous love for me is now rapidly turning to contempt as beggar.
Besides outer struggles I have inner struggles too, especially against a weakening foe lurking inside me, my envy of their false worldly successes. Even after voluntarily given up those as fetters, I couldn’t totally eradicate the traces of hidden subconscious hunger for them. So my long cultured envy surfaces sometimes to show how far I am from Christ and spiritual heaven.
But when I look up on the jeered Christ, I am consoled. I know that if I stick to truth I shall survive and inspire some to repent for taking falsehood as success. Then, seeing my survival some will come to Christ and survive. As seeing Christ’s survival we are inspired to follow him. There is no other way to save others but showing my salvation, surpassing this mundane life. Everyone following Christ is sure to be scorned such by the suicidal world. But their unheeding suicidal dash must pain us, not their scorn.

TruthSetsFree

We all have fallen together warring against love-paradise like Adam and Eve. But I returned to Christ and followed Christ to eternal life. But they didn’t and followed the false glamour of this world. They didn’t realize that their success, position and glamour are nothing but chains for killing their souls.
I was most pained by that as being celibate for Christ I was more sentimentally attached to them. But Christ showed that I must suffer and atone as I had helped them to spoil themselves, before their fall.
My verbal warnings make them more stubborn. They take it as hate message though it is done in love. So I must try to show them my life of cross-bearing, even if annoyed they close their eyes. I must show them my long-distance walking when they go by cars, my 8 dollar food p.m. against their 80 dollars p.m. food, my wearing of thrown away repaired apparels against their expensive new garments, my cheap rented home against their own luxurious apartments, giving up my properties against their acquiring etc. Seeing me far healthier and productive in body and mind than them, they don’t realize the truth. Their previous love for me is now rapidly turning to contempt as beggar.
Besides outer struggles I have inner struggles too, especially against a weakening foe lurking inside me, my envy of their false worldly successes. Even after voluntarily given up those as fetters, I couldn’t totally eradicate the traces of hidden subconscious hunger for them. So my long cultured envy surfaces sometimes to show how far I am from Christ and spiritual heaven.
But when I look up on the jeered Christ, I am consoled. I know that if I stick to truth I shall survive and inspire some to repent for taking falsehood as success. Then, seeing my survival some will come to Christ and survive. As seeing Christ’s survival we are inspired to follow him. There is no other way to save others but showing my salvation, surpassing this mundane life. Everyone following Christ is sure to be scorned such by the suicidal world. But their unheeding suicidal dash must pain us, not their scorn.

i have experienced similar things. Sadly, we have to recall 2 Cor 6:14

which says not to be unequally yoked with unbleievers

What fellowship hath light w/ darkness... and etc...

when life gets unbearab le, i go to the Real PResence of Christ found in his Church, meaning his TANGIBLE presence.

when i am there... it is strange... i do not care about the things i care about when not There... and etc... (hard to put such a wonderful thing in mere words)

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
i have experienced similar things. Sadly, we have to recall 2 Cor 6:14

which says not to be unequally yoked with unbleievers

What fellowship hath light w/ darkness... and etc...

when life gets unbearab le, i go to the Real PResence of Christ found in his Church, meaning his TANGIBLE presence.

when i am there... it is strange... i do not care about the things i care about when not There... and etc... (hard to put such a wonderful thing in mere words)

The only real presence I feel when I obey him in cross bearing. Didn't he say "If you obey I and Father shall live with you".
But once practicing Catholic I failed to see him in bread and wine.

TruthSetsFree

The only real presence I feel when I obey him in cross bearing. Didn't he say "If you obey I and Father shall live with you".
But once practicing Catholic I failed to see him in bread and wine.

define Catholic

it means different things to different ppl... as many meanings as people in the world

i didn't u/stand the Real Presence (or even here of it) until a priest yrs ago, in confession, mentioned it... said to sit b4 the Blessed Sacrament for a penance and when i did... well, i found Jesus. Well, i had already found HIm... but i found Him in a better way.. WAY better way

and He is far more than most ppl begin to realize... wistfully, i wish i could be w/ Him now... greatest tragedy of life that some of us cannot be There all the time... (or so we tell ourselves???? so others tell us???? hmmmm)

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

define Catholic

it means different things to different ppl... as many meanings as people in the world

i didn't u/stand the Real Presence (or even here of it) until a priest yrs ago, in confession, mentioned it... said to sit b4 the Blessed Sacrament for a penance and when i did... well, i found Jesus. Well, i had already found HIm... but i found Him in a better way.. WAY better way

and He is far more than most ppl begin to realize... wistfully, i wish i could be w/ Him now... greatest tragedy of life that some of us cannot be There all the time... (or so we tell ourselves???? so others tell us???? hmmmm)

I was also told to sit there 50 years ago. But it rather degraded me. It is a roundabout way to promote veneration of priests as Jesus maker. Scripturally I or u can tell over bread “this is the body of Christ”. Ludicrous!
When I began to see Christ in the least I rose up regenerated by him. But that starts the cross. He energises for that