The Shadow of Jesus:

Letsargue

Again, I listened to the same religious program I mentioned in my Thread: “God’s Bondage to Satan”, and saw the real carnal mindedness of that world’s non-christians who call themselves “Christians”.
If you’ll turn to the beginning of Genesis, and the beginning of the Creation, I’ll show you what I mean. - You all take the Letter of the Word of God, as do those scientists on that program. – We, however, look at the Spirit / the Spirit of the Word and are cursed and warned and banned for it.

Following the Creation, Let’s start with: Genesis 1:9 KJV -->>-- “God said, let the waters under the Heaven be ( gathered together unto one place ), ( and ) ( let the dry land appear ): and it was so”. -----//-- ( The Holy Ghost Baptism ), not just the Water Baptism.
If you can’t see the Shadow of Jesus being Baptized there; you are ( Blind )!! ---- Now the next verse: - Genesis 1:10 KJV – “And God called the dry land Earth; ( and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas ): and God saw that ( IT ) was good”. -------///-- That is the Shadow of Jesus Gathering together the “Seas” / “Nations” unto “One Place”; and ( IT ) is called the Kingdom of Heaven. ---- Now go to the next verse, 11: >>-- Genesis 1:11 KJV – “And God said, ( Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after ( HIS Kind ), ( whose seed is in itself ), upon the earth: and it was so”. -------//--- Jesus gave His Place Eternal Life. - And the Earth did as Jesus commanded, and the Apostles planted the Seed of the Gospel to every Creature under Heaven and it was very Good. Thus the darkness fell, and the “First Day of the Week” was so!!

Paul – 102012