Redemption, Pentecost, Passover, "Jubile / Jubilee":

Letsargue

You all figure it out!!

The last day; - the “Day of the Lord”, must by necessity be a Pentecost, the final Jubile / Jubilee. The final day is the “Day of Redemption” / “Day of Jubilee”, ( “The Day of Rejoicing” )!! >>>--- Luke 21:28 KJV --- “When these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your ( “Redemption” ) draweth nigh”. ------//-- What does this mean?? -- You smarter than God, look it all up!! -- Look up Jubile, Jubilee, Passover, Pentecost, And -- “Redemption”!!

You all cannot make it work your way, - therefore, you must deny it!! ---- God has made it “WORK”!! --- Now, what does this mean?? – You all try and figure it out, ( Before It’s Too Late )!!

Paul – 101512

Letsargue

You all figure it out!!

The last day; - the “Day of the Lord”, must by necessity be a Pentecost, the final Jubile / Jubilee. The final day is the “Day of Redemption” / “Day of Jubilee”, ( “The Day of Rejoicing” )!! >>>--- Luke 21:28 KJV --- “When these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your ( “Redemption” ) draweth nigh”. ------//-- What does this mean?? -- You smarter than God, look it all up!! -- Look up Jubile, Jubilee, Passover, Pentecost, And -- “Redemption”!!

You all cannot make it work your way, - therefore, you must deny it!! ---- God has made it “WORK”!! --- Now, what does this mean?? – You all try and figure it out, ( Before It’s Too Late )!!

Paul – 101512

I’m not worried in the least that any of you can figure this out, even if I show you how!!

Most all of you swirl your sword around in magnificence, boasting how brilliant the leaders of that sect is. Speaking of Daniel’s seventy weeks of years, you all have everything figured out already, when you have no idea what ( weeks of years are ). - God can look at any measure of time and call it anything He chooses, and that is what it is!!

Now as far as Daniel’s seventy weeks of years are concerned, somewhere in those seventy “Years”, there are two years of “Jubile / Jubilee”, and one of the Years of Jubilee, appeared on the day of “Pentecost” / “Fiftieth Passover”. However, the end ( Must ) come at a Jubile / Jubilee; a rejoicing of the Year of Jubile!! ---- Time must end with a Jubilee, or the Redemption of man / Faithful Children of God, Born into the House of God. -- However, from the Day of Pentecost to the fall of the Temple comes short of fifty years as you smart guys have it, but there’s Daniel’s Seventy Weeks of Years, and there are others. But you who are smarter than God have it all figured out already!! So I don’t have to explain this any further! -- Either you have what you want, or you figure it out!!

Paul – 101512

rainee

Alright now, quit pickin, I'm thinkin I'm thinkin...
:liberals:
:jawdrop:
:freak:
be patient, CU tomorrow

Letsargue

I don't need to figure it out, neither do the hairy beasts, geniuses, and fools. (((((You))))) will tell <<<<<US ALL!!!

I ain’t telling you nothing!!!!!!

But, I’ll see you after your last “Breath”!! – I’ll see you in your, >> Proverbs 1:26-31 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 2:15 KJV – “( He that is -- “SPIRITUAL” -- judgeth all things ), yet ( he himself is judged of no man )”. --- Prove that wrong wise guy!!!!!!!

Paul – 101712

Letsargue

Alright now, quit pickin, I'm thinkin I'm thinkin...
:liberals:
:jawdrop:
:freak:
be patient, CU tomorrow

Come on, one doesn't have to think or study to speak in Christ! But I'll "quit picking" the Fruit for the others!!

I don't know if today is tomorrow or if it's yesterday.

Paul -- 101612

Letsargue

I’m not worried in the least that any of you can figure this out, even if I show you how!!

Most all of you swirl your sword around in magnificence, boasting how brilliant the leaders of that sect is. Speaking of Daniel’s seventy weeks of years, you all have everything figured out already, when you have no idea what ( weeks of years are ). - God can look at any measure of time and call it anything He chooses, and that is what it is!!

Now as far as Daniel’s seventy weeks of years are concerned, somewhere in those seventy “Years”, there are two years of “Jubile / Jubilee”, and one of the Years of Jubilee, appeared on the day of “Pentecost” / “Fiftieth Passover”. However, the end ( Must ) come at a Jubile / Jubilee; a rejoicing of the Year of Jubile!! ---- Time must end with a Jubilee, or the Redemption of man / Faithful Children of God, Born into the House of God. -- However, from the Day of Pentecost to the fall of the Temple comes short of fifty years as you smart guys have it, but there’s Daniel’s Seventy Weeks of Years, and there are others. But you who are smarter than God have it all figured out already!! So I don’t have to explain this any further! -- Either you have what you want, or you figure it out!!

Paul – 101512

Adam being put out of the Garden was the “First Passover”. It wasn't called "Passover", but it's still the time, and redemptions involved that define it. - Adam “Passed” from Life to Death at a specific time in God -- That’s what all “Passovers” are about. --- Sin started with a “Passover”, and sin must be “Redeemed” by the "Final Passover”, at a "Specific" time in God, which by necessity, has to be another Pentecost / a Jubilee, or another fiftieth “Passover”. --- That was in AD70!!

Paul – 101612

rainee

You've had time to think; so now what?? -- Anything I can help you with???

Paul -- 102612

Hi Paul,
I'm sorry - some things have been happening at this end and I have been unable to concentrate on the subject. I'm glad you are here so I can tell you.
I haven't been back here for a bit but I do get some time to read now if you want to post. :) Glad to see you!

Letsargue

Hi Paul,
I'm sorry - some things have been happening at this end and I have been unable to concentrate on the subject. I'm glad you are here so I can tell you.
I haven't been back here for a bit but I do get some time to read now if you want to post. :) Glad to see you!

I could post random things, but that may not be what you'd like to be covered. So throw some mean questions out there that none of these other geniuses could possibly answer. The geniuses would have to ( Study ) for a day or nine before having any idea what you're asking. ( Get tough with me ), as a Christian is supposed to do.
These geniuses are just that; - they're just geniuses according to their own world / self!!

I'll just wait. - Got plenty of time; take care!!

Paul -- 102812

rainee

Hi Paul,

I see you have not answered me and hope you are not angry or disappointed in me as your friend. It is true what I said - it has
been hard for me to settle down to serious thoughts. Storms like Sandy and such may disturb me, maybe I don't know :)

Anywho, let's throw some mean questions out there to you if I can, as you have instructed above!

You say in your OP:
The last day; - the “Day of the Lord”, must by necessity be a Pentecost, the final Jubile / Jubilee.

The final day is the “Day of Redemption” / “Day of Jubilee”,

( “The Day of Rejoicing” )!! >>>--- Luke 21:28 KJV --- “When these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your ( “Redemption” ) draweth nigh”. ------//--

What does this mean?? -- You smarter than God, look it all up!! --

Look up Jubile, Jubilee, Passover, Pentecost, And -- “Redemption”!!

Paul – 101512

Now I confess I have not looked these up but I am not totally unfamiliar with them -so with help from you I could go for what you are saying --

BUT --

I am worried about a possible principle (I think it may be one anyway) you have not mentioned - The First Day principle. Sabbath was to rest in all the great things the Lord had done - but the First day was to rejoice in the new He started, I thought? Am I wrong?

Mark 14:25 Truly I say to you, I will never again drink of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God.”

Revelation 19:9
And he said unto me, “Write: ‘Blessed are they that are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb.’” And he said unto me, “These are the true sayings of God.”

What do you think about this?
And please know I don't usually try to work with Revelations Scriptures but the feast in there is so often used in His parables I just can't get around using it now.

So you see?
I have tried to do as you said :)

Letsargue

Hi Paul,

I see you have not answered me and hope you are not angry or disappointed in me as your friend. It is true what I said - it has
been hard for me to settle down to serious thoughts. Storms like Sandy and such may disturb me, maybe I don't know :)

Anywho, let's throw some mean questions out there to you if I can, as you have instructed above!

You say in your OP:

Now I confess I have not looked these up but I am not totally unfamiliar with them -so with help from you I could go for what you are saying --

BUT --

I am worried about a possible principle (I think it may be one anyway) you have not mentioned - The First Day principle. Sabbath was to rest in all the great things the Lord had done - but the First day was to rejoice in the new He started, I thought? Am I wrong?

Mark 14:25 Truly I say to you, I will never again drink of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God.”

Revelation 19:9
And he said unto me, “Write: ‘Blessed are they that are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb.’” And he said unto me, “These are the true sayings of God.”

What do you think about this?
And please know I don't usually try to work with Revelations Scriptures but the feast in there is so often used in His parables I just can't get around using it now.

So you see?
I have tried to do as you said :)

No, No, No, - I’m not the least bit angry with you. - I’m just trying to not go where it may not help you understand. -- Questions, - I can keep up with you and you with me.

Yes, - the Sabbath was the Rest from all “Labor”, -- but forming the Garden and planting it, and putting the man in it to keep it, was not - “Labor” to God. - That was a Joy. - The Sabbath was rest from labor, but the next day, - was the first day of the week again; Sunday as we know it, and to God there, that was the “Eighth Day”. -- The “Eighth Day” is still the “Day of Circumcision”, but now it’s the “Circumcision of the Heart”, which takes place at ---- Redemption, or the Eternal Jubile / Jubilee. -- This First Day, - or that eighth day, is the First Day of the Creation of the New Heaven and Earth in us, and we in it. - all things New, --- First day / “Eternal Fiftieth Pentecost” / Jubilee. - Today is the Day of Salvation / “Redemption”.

Jesus ( Never ) tasted or “Sipped” the wine at the Supper. - Jesus “Supped”, - a sort of faking a sipping. – Jesus’ eating with us at His table now, - is as I stated in the new Threat, “Communion”, -Jesus and we consume one and another, He in us and we in Him, - “Consumption”, “ONE”.

LOL, - OK! – Real quick, ---- A, - or The Feast of God is the eating of the Flesh of Christ, the Anointed Word of God / Jesus. - He is our Feast. -- We gorge ourselves on Jesus, the Word of God. --- At the “marriage-feast” of Peter and Jesus’ Mother, Mary, - they were drunk, and “gorged” themselves at that marriage feast.

Paul – 110212