Random Access??

Letsargue

Some of you talk as though the Scriptures are formed from a bunch of random writings of “Man” type scholars of all kinds of religions. “( Oh, ye of little Faith )”. – Do you think God is so slack in His actions and Word / Jesus, that God could allow you to receive anything but the whole Truth as spoken through His mouth / Jesus? - Oh, you may say that Jesus only existed from the birth of a Virgin. - Well, that would just show how foolish and unfaithful you are. >> --- Genesis 3:10-11 KJV --- “And he said, I heard ( thy voice ) in the Garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself. 11- And he said, ( Who told thee ) that thou wast naked?” ------///--- Now, Jesus was there in the Garden of Eden, if you understand who the “Voice” of God is and has always been. – Does not that same “Voice” say to you that you and your country and world are “Naked” before God?? -- If I tell you that God sees your adulterous body; - which is to say, “Satan’s body”, - who do you say spoke it? >>-- Ezekiel 13:8 KJV --- “Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I am against you, saith the Lord GOD”. ------///--- Who told that to the fools there and then??? – Was it not “Ezekiel”; - the guy who needed to get back on his “Meds”??? – And who told Adam that he was “Naked”? – Only Satan could have inspired / revealed that to Adam; not the “Voice” of God / Jesus. - God formed Adam clean and pure. Satan said “Naked”. – So “Naked” he was, and “Naked” you and your world are!! ---- When did God wake up and see your adulterous naked body?? – Yesterday?? – and of course, you all don’t “Form” that “Adulterous Naked Body” / House / ( Family ) of the devil!!!! >>>--- John 8:44 KJV --- “Ye are of your ( father ) the devil, and the lusts of your ( father ) ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the ( father ) of it”. ------///--- The word “Father” there is also termed “House”, and “Family”, (( By God ))!!

I have Faith that the Word we now have is Truth, and not a bunch of random garbage. ---- You have all that in your latter versions of the Truth. Yes I said ( “Versions” ) of it. You call them “Versions” yourself; so it’s not just me!!!
Where do all of you get your hatred from anyhow?? It’s certainly not from the ( Truth / Jesus )!!! Don’t tell me that you’re not filled with Hatred. Every one of you expresses your loving agreement to someone who agrees with you, but as soon and that same one disagrees with you, he is all of a sudden “Stupid” and a “Liar”, and is told to “Shut Up” in ( love ) I suppose!!! - Yeah! You are loving; that’s obvious!! – You don’t even know what the Word of God means by the Word “Love”!! – God doesn’t mean, like the love of your car, or your self. - BUT, >>>--- John 15:13-14 KJV – “Greater “love” hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. 14- ( Ye are my friends ), ( IF ) ( ye do whatsoever I command you )”. -----///--- You only love the things you conger up from hell, and your games, not the Truth from Heaven!!! – Just listen to some of you!! – None of you can agree on anything for long. As soon as one disagrees with you, you show your contempt and hatred for that one, and it never fails. And I’m supposed to be showing Hatred? >>>>----- 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV ---&--- Proverbs 9:7-9 KJV – “He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot. 8- Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee. 9- Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning”.-- And, -- Proverbs 3:11 KJV – “My son, despise not the ( chastening of the LORD ); neither be weary ( of his correction )”. ------///--- Who does the actual “Chastening of the Lord?? - Does God come down and rebuke and correct you when you’re a fool?? – No! It’s the Christian who is given the Authority / Name of Christ who does the Chastening for the Lord, but who cares what God said. It’s certainly not such an Adulterous people as that!!! ---- Therefore, you and your Country and World are being Judged, and you will be judged, and, >>-- Proverbs 1:26-30 KJV – “I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 27- When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; ( when distress and anguish cometh upon you ). 28- Then shall they call upon me, but (( I will not answer )); they shall seek me early, but (( they shall not find me )): 29- For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: 30- They would none of my counsel: (( they despised all my reproof ))”.

Paul – 091712