Why Christ only shows up after physical death, not the saints?

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Why Christ only shows up after death, not the saints?
Christ said that whoever follows him will live forever, never to die spiritually as he lives (jn4-24; 11-26). But only a few saints and martyrs show up after death. They never sleep in the grave. Actually no soul sleeps in the grave, as exorcising from the immediately deceased people’s ghosts proves. Besides Christians as well as nonChristians are increasingly cremating their bodies. Persian end-times resurrection theory is a hoax as end-time may come after billion years according to proven science. It is impossible for stars to fall like figs on earth to harbinger resurrection. Resurrection, in the sense of resuming activity, happens immediately after death as we find. But the common deceased souls rarely interfere with the living. Only the saints and evil souls do that

Catholic and Orthodox Church believe that saintly souls answer prayers to them. If such prayers to saints, impossible by worldly means are granted, those churches declare them as saints already in heaven. Their name is then invoked at the altar and prayer for their intercession is encouraged.

Protestant churches never doctrinally believe that deceased rise before end-times resurrection be they saint or sinner. That doctrine is not true as end-times resurrection is a hoax as I have proved.
Though prayer to dead soul is prohibited among Protestants, common people still pray to deceased saintly people and get miraculous answers often.

Still these are not as common as Christ’s answer to prayers. Furthermore Christ appears often to people especially in our place, but saints’ appearance is very rare.
Then if they are alive like Christ where are they?
Answer is spiritual world’s paradises are far bigger than earth in soul population, as sun is bigger than earth. As stars are numerous in heaven so are also numerous paradises in infinite spiritual world. This earth is like a small reformatory for the delinquent souls of a paradise which is nearest us. Those reformed souls returning back to that paradise are given rewarding duties. As the freed convicts rarely think of returning to jail so the reformed souls rarely think of this earth jail. But some higher souls like Christ are concerned for this earth’s imprisoned souls’ reformation and they work together with Christ, usually hiding their own identity to avoid confusion. But if people call in their name sincerely they answer sometimes identifying themselves.

Now those enthralled in earthly things may think of returning here in spiritual form or rebirth after present earthly life. But, vast majority unreformed souls here just disintegrate in time, like mad people even here or in afterlife. Their personality-soul will no longer be there to enter anywhere. But, those entering infinite heaven are so enthralled by it that they forget about their term in this tiny earth like a bad dream.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I'm not sure exactly what you are saying, but maybe this truth from scripture will help you.

1 Corinthians 15:20 But now Christ is risen from the dead, [and] has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.

1 Corinthians 15:21 For since by man [came] death, by Man also [came] the resurrection of the dead.

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.

1 Corinthians 15:23 But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those [who are] Christ's at His coming.

OMEGA

If you want to really find out what happens then all you have to do is

DROP DEAD.:rip:

keypurr

Why Christ only shows up after death, not the saints?
Christ said that whoever follows him will live forever, never to die spiritually as he lives (jn4-24; 11-26). But only a few saints and martyrs show up after death. They never sleep in the grave. Actually no soul sleeps in the grave, as exorcising from the immediately deceased people’s ghosts proves. Besides Christians as well as nonChristians are increasingly cremating their bodies. Persian end-times resurrection theory is a hoax as end-time may come after billion years according to proven science. It is impossible for stars to fall like figs on earth to harbinger resurrection. Resurrection, in the sense of resuming activity, happens immediately after death as we find. But the common deceased souls rarely interfere with the living. Only the saints and evil souls do that

Where do you get the idea that the soul never sleeps?

Catholic and Orthodox Church believe that saintly souls answer prayers to them. If such prayers to saints, impossible by worldly means are granted, those churches declare them as saints already in heaven. Their name is then invoked at the altar and prayer for their intercession is encouraged.

They are men and they are wrong.

Protestant churches never doctrinally believe that deceased rise before end-times resurrection be they saint or sinner. That doctrine is not true as end-times resurrection is a hoax as I have proved.
Though prayer to dead soul is prohibited among Protestants, common people still pray to deceased saintly people and get miraculous answers often.

Show me in scripture that it is not true

Still these are not as common as Christ’s answer to prayers. Furthermore Christ appears often to people especially in our place, but saints’ appearance is very rare.
Then if they are alive like Christ where are they?
Answer is spiritual world’s paradises are far bigger than earth in soul population, as sun is bigger than earth. As stars are numerous in heaven so are also numerous paradises in infinite spiritual world. This earth is like a small reformatory for the delinquent souls of a paradise which is nearest us. Those reformed souls returning back to that paradise are given rewarding duties. As the freed convicts rarely think of returning to jail so the reformed souls rarely think of this earth jail. But some higher souls like Christ are concerned for this earth’s imprisoned souls’ reformation and they work together with Christ, usually hiding their own identity to avoid confusion. But if people call in their name sincerely they answer sometimes identifying themselves.

Now those enthralled in earthly things may think of returning here in spiritual form or rebirth after present earthly life. But, vast majority unreformed souls here just disintegrate in time, like mad people even here or in afterlife. Their personality-soul will no longer be there to enter anywhere. But, those entering infinite heaven are so enthralled by it that they forget about their term in this tiny earth like a bad dream.

If this is true, why do you not see that man must die to go into the spiritual world.

I think when a person dies his spirit (breath) goes back to God and his body rests in the grave waiting for Christ to return. His soul cesses to exsist. You need a spirit to have life, the soul is within a person, when the person dies, the soul dies also. In the grave no one is aware of time or anything else.

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Peace

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
I'm not sure exactly what you are saying, but maybe this truth from scripture will help you.

1 Corinthians 15:20 But now Christ is risen from the dead, [and] has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.

The ancient scripture made by Catholics is inadequate to guide us today in totally different context. We must use our reason and experience guided by living Christ to spiritually survive.

From exorcism experience we see that every soul lives actively after death, though they are disintegrated to be neutralized in time, except saints.
Though some saints answer prayers, majority saints forget this world being engrossed in infinite heaven

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The ancient scripture made by Catholics is inadequate to guide us today in totally different context. We must use our reason and experience guided by living Christ to spiritually survive.

From exorcism experience we see that every soul lives actively after death, though they are disintegrated to be neutralized in time, except saints.
Though some saints answer prayers, majority saints forget this world being engrossed in infinite heaven
I don't know what to say at this point except that as much as I want to be sympathetic, what you are saying smells of false doctrine.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
I don't know what to say at this point except that as much as I want to be sympathetic, what you are saying smells of false doctrine.

Christ and Galileo were smelled wrong to be convicted. Though time proved them, there were a few wise to approve immediately. I seek such here.
:shocked:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Christ and Galileo were smelled wrong to be convicted. Though time proved them, there were a few wise to approve immediately. I seek such here.
:shocked:
If you are bringing something new, that doesn't mean it is wrong in and of itself. Unless it is new in such a way as to deny Christ.