Spirit and Spiritual Form:

Letsargue

Paul,
Thank you!
You have hit on the most important of my statements by saying what you are thinking!

So here is one thing I would like to remind you of - only God knows our heart, right?
So sometimes we have to explain things or make them clearer - or over simplify - or anything! So I hope you will do that often for me, lol.

Thank you, you are being kind - but I would hope so anyway.

I really like that thinking above - right from the start.

I really really like that!

I think I am with you Paul on the above! And I really enjoy thinking about it.

However, I do have a question on this:

And it is like you knew I would wonder about it for you say:

So I am going to ask do you mean on the day God rested the garden was growing - so then by creating something that could grow and develop He was working - but He was not working?
Is this what you mean?
Or am I missing something?

Paul, false prophets would indeed be in the darkness, I agree.

But even believers have to grow so they are not spiritually quickened knowing everything, for we start out as "babes."

I am not sure there are prophets like OT prophets right now - you may disagree. But the gift of prophecy spoken of in Romans is for believers. So believers may show that gift without being, imho, on the level of - say - Isaiah. Do you know what I mean?

Excellent, well explained - thank you. I love that.

You are great, thank you for being patient with me.

No, what I said is all of it, ( But )! – No, - God Planted on the Seventh Day, the Sabbath. God planted ( on the Sabbath ), and the planting was ( “Over” ), and was ((( Being Raised ))) on Sunday Morning, the Eighth Day. – How-be-it, - it is a Shadow of the Truth. - The Eighth Day is the Day of Circumcision, or Sunday the Eighth Day, or the Day of the Resurrection of the of the Body of Christ, “OR”>>>--- Acts 2:20-21 KJV – “The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: 21- (( And it shall come to pass )), that whosoever shall call on the name of the (( Lord shall be saved” )). -----//-- Which is the Circumcision of the flesh of all mankind who are lost!!! -- That ( Is the same thing )). The Lord’s death is a shadow of the Great and Eternal (( Day of the Lord Come, of >>> Acts 2:20-21 KJV )) – That is also the “Eighth Day”, Sunday, or the First Day of Eternith, Sunday, the Day of the New Eternal Rest, - in that respect, after the Great Judgment, and the “Second Death” for Satan and all his children. – It’s ( OVER )!!

The false prophets are indeed in darkness, but the Holy Ghost / Spirit, ( must count for something ) beyond ( Simple Learning )!!!! -- Inspiration, or Revelations ( are not learned ), but given by “Grace” along with ( The Life )!! – What is Eternal Life without eternal knowledge?? – That contradicts with Jesus ( who is that Knowledge given ) to the Saved!! – Can I be that wrong???? – Galatians 1:12 KJV -----///-- What say you of that??

SO!! – This world can just go with its god and father, the devil!! - I couldn’t care less any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul – 090212

Last edited:

rainee

No, what I said is all of it, ( But )! – No, - God Planted on the Seventh Day, the Sabbath. God planted ( on the Sabbath ), and the planting was ( “Over” ), and was ((( Being Raised ))) on Sunday Morning, the Eighth Day. – How-be-it, - it is a Shadow of the Truth. - The Eighth Day is the Day of Circumcision, or Sunday the Eighth Day, or the Day of the Resurrection of the of the Body of Christ, “OR”>>>--- Acts 2:20-21 KJV – “The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: 21- (( And it shall come to pass )), that whosoever shall call on the name of the (( Lord shall be saved” )). -----//-- Which is the Circumcision of the flesh of all mankind who are lost!!! -- That ( Is the same thing )). The Lord’s death is a shadow of the Great and Eternal (( Day of the Lord Come, of >>> Acts 2:20-21 KJV )) – That is also the “Eighth Day”, Sunday, or the First Day of Eternith, Sunday, the Day of the New Eternal Rest, - in that respect, after the Great Judgment, and the “Second Death” for Satan and all his children. – It’s ( OVER )!!

The false prophets are indeed in darkness, but the Holy Ghost / Spirit, ( must count for something ) beyond ( Simple Learning )!!!! -- Inspiration, or Revelations ( are not learned ), but given by “Grace” along with ( The Life )!! – What is Eternal Life without eternal knowledge?? – That contradicts with Jesus ( who is that Knowledge given ) to the Saved!! – Can I be that wrong???? – Galatians 1:12 KJV -----///-- What say you of that??

SO!! – This world can just go with its god and father, the devil!! - I couldn’t care less any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul – 090212

Good verses

I hope you are not this angry and frustrated now?

bb later
hug!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
word up......

word up......

~*~*~

There is only Spirit, which is the substance and source of all form. This is all there is, which includes the whole of what is invisible and visible. 'God' is all there is. All there is...is 'God'. One Light, One Being, One Mind, One Consciousness, One Spirit, One Presence. I Am that.

~*~*~

On another note, I think Lets_Argue might be less 'intrusive' and 'jarring' if he laid off on the "!!!!!!!!" (exclamtion points)...as if he were on a rampage, or some other mental fit. One can share his points rather powerfully without yelling.

Thank you,

pj

Letsargue

~*~*~

There is only Spirit, which is the substance and source of all form. This is all there is, which includes the whole of what is invisible and visible. 'God' is all there is. All there is...is 'God'. One Light, One Being, One Mind, One Consciousness, One Spirit, One Presence. I Am that.

~*~*~

On another note, I think Lets_Argue might be less 'intrusive' and 'jarring' if he laid off on the "!!!!!!!!" (exclamtion points)...as if he were on a rampage, or some other mental fit. One can share his points rather powerfully without yelling.

Thank you,

pj

(( How ))???????

Paul -- 090612

Letsargue

Let all "quest'ing" for answers (( fall )) back ( into their Source )...{{ where the answer to all abides }}.

pj

(( That's Called Darkness ))!!!!!!!!! - You have Truth abiding in Darkness!!!!!!! - Maybe you can worm your way (( Back up )) out of that Pit!!!!!

Paul -- 090712

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
(( That's Called Darkness ))!!!!!!!!! - You have Truth abiding in Darkness!!!!!!! - Maybe you can worm your way (( Back up )) out of that Pit!!!!!

Paul -- 090712

A quest-ion is an inquiry sprung from the mind, it has no answers in and of its self. The Heart (the divine Self) however is its own absolute being....it has no questions, for it merely IS. The atman(atomic soul) is an individualization of Brahman ('God'). The heart is the divine center and pure awareness without beginning or end.....it is pure radiance...outshining all, yet including all.

'God' who is Light has no darkness, but 'shadows' make their appearance in the world of duality, where there is 'relativity'...and naturally so. Truth or Reality is what is absolute, here and NOW. Absolute Reality is wholly present as this Infinite "I" that I Am. Any play of duality is only a play of perception against the pure screen of awareness that observes all. God is pure Light.

My former statement of going to the source of your questions, turns one's attention to the source, the "I" itself. This "I" is the identity of Being itself, before any abstraction or distortion of the ego's perception of anything. We could call this presence 'God' if you like, or 'Spirit'. All 'forms' in existence would be somehow derived from Spirit, or that energy-consciousness from which all things are made or observed. All is energy. All is consciousness. This fact of Existence, is Self-evident.

pj

Letsargue

A quest-ion is an inquiry sprung from the mind, it has no answers in and of its self. The Heart (the divine Self) however is its own absolute being....it has no questions, for it merely IS. The atman(atomic soul) is an individualization of Brahman ('God'). The heart is the divine center and pure awareness without beginning or end.....it is pure radiance...outshining all, yet including all.

'God' who is Light has no darkness, but 'shadows' make their appearance in the world of duality, where there is 'relativity'...and naturally so. Truth or Reality is what is absolute, here and NOW. Absolute Reality is wholly present as this Infinite "I" that I Am. Any play of duality is only a play of perception against the pure screen of awareness that observes all. God is pure Light.

My former statement of going to the source of your questions, turns one's attention to the source, the "I" itself. This "I" is the identity of Being itself, before any abstraction or distortion of the ego's perception of anything. We could call this presence 'God' if you like, or 'Spirit'. All 'forms' in existence would be somehow derived from Spirit, or that energy-consciousness from which all things are made or observed. All is energy. All is consciousness. This fact of Existence, is Self-evident.

pj

How do you guys do that???
A "Question" is a ( "Quest" for an answer ), or the looking for an answer ( Period )

Paul -- 090712

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
insights into 'spirit' and 'form'

insights into 'spirit' and 'form'

How do you guys do that???
A "Question" is a ( "Quest" for an answer ), or the looking for an answer ( Period )

Paul -- 090712

The question arises from a mind that is questing, or doing the inquiry. But that inquiry always leads back to the "I" from whence the question appears to spring. That heart of Being is that "I" in which all modes of 'being' and 'consciousness' arise. Apart from "I", nothing exists.

In any case,...back to the subject.....all forms are shaped, defined, conceived and perceived by the Universal MIND that created them, or gave them the potential to be. Other than that....we still come back to the One Reality behind all forms or appearances.

A basic study of the fundamentals of Non-Duality are essential here, if you'd like to explore or inquire further.

It is also essential to know one's true nature within this context. Any who dialogue with me, begin to understand if they research it out, that I often come from a premise of 'non-dualism', although I also explore the fields and conventions of language and duality-based perception-systems, because the whole of Existence has both features.

There is one universal infinite Spirit which is the substance of all, pervades all, encompasses all, transcends all....because of its essential/infinite nature. A 'spiritual form' would be an ideation of Intelligence birthed from Spirit-mind and would assume an invisible pattern/archetype or form if you will, eventually manifesting as visible to the senses...if allowed to emerge to be dimensionally perceived.

Infinite Spirit originates, pervades and encompasses all. All is then perceived or known within the "I" of awareness, as it appears. Appearances come and go,....the primal awareness behind all however remains.

pj

Letsargue

The question arises from a mind that is questing, or doing the inquiry. But that inquiry always leads back to the "I" from whence the question appears to spring. That heart of Being is that "I" in which all modes of 'being' and 'consciousness' arise. Apart from "I", nothing exists.

In any case,...back to the subject.....all forms are shaped, defined, conceived and perceived by the Universal MIND that created them, or gave them the potential to be. Other than that....we still come back to the One Reality behind all forms or appearances.

A basic study of the fundamentals of Non-Duality are essential here, if you'd like to explore or inquire further.

It is also essential to know one's true nature within this context. Any who dialogue with me, begin to understand if they research it out, that I often come from a premise of 'non-dualism', although I also explore the fields and conventions of language and duality-based perception-systems, because the whole of Existence has both features.

There is one universal infinite Spirit which is the substance of all, pervades all, encompasses all, transcends all....because of its essential/infinite nature. A 'spiritual form' would be an ideation of Intelligence birthed from Spirit-mind and would assume an invisible pattern/archetype or form if you will, eventually manifesting as visible to the senses...if allowed to emerge to be dimensionally perceived.

Infinite Spirit originates, pervades and encompasses all. All is then perceived or known within the "I" of awareness, as it appears. Appearances come and go,....the primal awareness behind all however remains.

pj

Why can’t you (( just answer )) a question??

Paul – 090812

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Why can’t you (( just answer )) a question??

Paul – 090812

Proper inquiry is necessary concerning certain subjects, hence the information provided. 'Language' serves as a 'reference' or 'pointer'.

At last, any inquiry arises from the "I" itself, as the core and context of reality, since nothing exists outside of that awareness.

pj

Letsargue

Proper inquiry is necessary concerning certain subjects, hence the information provided. 'Language' serves as a 'reference' or 'pointer'.

At last, any inquiry arises from the "I" itself, as the core and context of reality, since nothing exists outside of that awareness.

pj

What???????

Forget it!!!!! --- I forgot What all this nonsense was about!! - Some question I think, but there is no body around here who can simply answer a question!!!! - A smart bunch of ~?christians!~!!!

Paul -- 090812

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
What???????

Forget it!!!!! --- I forgot What all this nonsense was about!! - Some question I think, but there is no body around here who can simply answer a question!!!! - A smart bunch of ~?christians!~!!!

Paul -- 090812

The original subject was Spirit and spiritual form. I think we covered some essentials already with some source-links as 'helps'.

One reality exists...and it is realized by the 'Self', because that 'Self' is the "I" wherein all references exist...the 'light' where all 'perception' and 'knowledge' inheres. There is no other...besides this Self. I Am that,...meaning I am that pure 'being' and 'consciousness'. This is the essence of Non-Duality.

Since 'God' is Spirit, 'God' is the source and creative intelligence orchestrating the world of form, the power behind all relativity, duality, the entire cosmos of inter-acting energies and matter. All this is born out from the MIND of God, pervading by Infinite Spirit. Here we find a connection between Spirit and Consciousness, as such interacts within an emerging cosmos of energy and matter. But these are deeper studies in metaphysics and consciousness itself.

In as much as all derives from Spirit, and has form....there is some spiritual form existing as a pattern behind all forms (however ethereal or solid)....and even interpenetrating those forms. If all is Spirit, and born out of the Consciousness of the Infinite Spirit...then all exists in that One interfluxing Spirit, no matter what forms appear or disappear. Such is the play of creation...ever unfolding,.......

In-joy!

pj

Letsargue

The original subject was Spirit and spiritual form. I think we covered some essentials already with some source-links as 'helps'.

One reality exists...and it is realized by the 'Self', because that 'Self' is the "I" wherein all references exist...the 'light' where all 'perception' and 'knowledge' inheres. There is no other...besides this Self. I Am that,...meaning I am that pure 'being' and 'consciousness'. This is the essence of Non-Duality.

Since 'God' is Spirit, 'God' is the source and creative intelligence orchestrating the world of form, the power behind all relativity, duality, the entire cosmos of inter-acting energies and matter. All this is born out from the MIND of God, pervading by Infinite Spirit. Here we find a connection between Spirit and Consciousness, as such interacts within an emerging cosmos of energy and matter. But these are deeper studies in metaphysics and consciousness itself.

In as much as all derives from Spirit, and has form....there is some spiritual form existing as a pattern behind all forms (however ethereal or solid)....and even interpenetrating those forms. If all is Spirit, and born out of the Consciousness of the Infinite Spirit...then all exists in that One interfluxing Spirit, no matter what forms appear or disappear. Such is the play of creation...ever unfolding,.......

In-joy!

pj

That doesn't prove anything. Show us Scripture, not Philosophy.

If you are "That", then show us all how "That" agrees with "That" God, the Truth.

Paul -- 090912

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
That doesn't prove anything. Show us Scripture, not Philosophy.

If you are "That", then show us all how "That" agrees with "That" God, the Truth.

Paul -- 090912

That 'I Am' is Self-evident. This conscious being is its own proof :)

This is all there is.

Now that most of my threads are gone (deleted in the recent purge because we are switching web servers)....I have to start some new threads on my favorite subjects all over again. doh!

Hope your enjoyment of 'being' is as delightful as mine,

pj

Letsargue

That 'I Am' is Self-evident. This conscious being is its own proof :)

This is all there is.

Now that most of my threads are gone (deleted in the recent purge because we are switching web servers)....I have to start some new threads on my favorite subjects all over again. doh!

Hope your enjoyment of 'being' is as delightful as mine,

pj

Satan, and all of his, can say the same thing of themselves, and do, but none of them can show us where they agree with the God who is "That" Spirit.

Paul -- 090912

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Square 1

Square 1

Satan, and all of his, can say the same thing of themselves, and do, but none of them can show us where they agree with the God who is "That" Spirit.

Paul -- 090912

Depends on which brand of 'satanism' you subscribe to ;)

Nonetheless.....the reality that is 'Now'....is a universal constant for all sentient beings...no matter what 'interpretation' is imposed upon it.

pj

Letsargue

Depends on which brand of 'satanism' you subscribe to ;)

Nonetheless.....the reality that is 'Now'....is a universal constant for all sentient beings...no matter what 'interpretation' is imposed upon it.

pj

Depends, - “Depends”?? – The Truth of God is “Dependant” on anything of Satan????
You’ve run into the ditch with your philosophy!!!!

Can an error of speech or a lie ever be taken back, or removed to nonexistence???
Can Truth ever be removed, or altered???
Can a fool be made smart???
Can the wise be made foolish???

Paul – 090912