The Gospel Path to Nowhere!!

Letsargue

Is there anyone out there who understands the Gospel for what it truly is?? – When I hear these mindless creatures, or I’d best say: “These creatures that do not have the Mind of Christ”. For if one does not have the Mind of Christ, he is “without”, and “is not”.
The Gospel is not something that is to be taught, just for the teaching of it, but that it may be adhered to, and obeyed. The Gospel is taught that hearers might obey it and ( Become ) something different than who and what he once was; - a new creation in the New Creation. Not the old man, in the Old Creation under the Old set of Laws and rules that governed the old world of Satan’s. ---- NO!! - Then have it your way!!

Jesus never died just so there would be a Story of the Gospel for you guys to talk about, and to worship like the Swaggarts seem to do. They teach the Gospel for the teaching sake only, and the Gospel leads them to “Nowhere”, - and they expect the hearers; - upon the hearing, to jump out of their skins into the laps of the ( Phony Bishops ). --- NO!! – Jesus died in order to lay down a ( “Path” ); - a “Path” for the Hearers to ( “Follow” ), not ( talk about )!! – Do any of you not hear Jesus shouting, “(Stop preaching ) the Gospel, and get those lost fools to (( DO the Gospel, / Obey the Gospel )), and “Follow me”??? – How can any lost fool go down the Straight Path that Jesus ( Laid ) without going down it, but just sit there ((( listening to the Path )))??? -- What are they listening to, or for??? – Do you really think you will confront Satan on the same Path? - Do you really???? – If you so called ~christians~ are going / “Going” down that Path that the Lord Laid by dying to lay it, (( how can you confront Satan There ))??? – That’s not where Satan is!!! ------ Show these, - ( whatever they call themselves ), the Parables of; - “Where two ways met”. And “where two seas met”!!!>>-- Mark 11:4 KJV --&-- Act 27:41 KJV ----//-- And where two lives met. – At, and by, and with, the Cross!! >>-- Acts 2:38 KJV –

Well!! – The lost can never receive, or understand anything that I, or the Lord say in the Spirit of the things you all hold dear, - seared in your hearts!! – The Path is laid, and is not traveled to get to where it “leads”, --- but the other “Way” is traveled and is crowded with the false joy of following the crowd!! – And Happy Are Ye!!!!!

Paul – 080612

Letsargue

Having the Mind of Christ, is not bringing out of it, trash about everything under the Sun!! - The Mind of Christ brings out the Truth or God, and the Condemnation of Hell!!
Everything that most of you bring out of your own foolish minds are the trash about nothing. – Neither Heaven nor Hell. – Just the total foolishness of your ( Own minds ). That’s why anyone who knows anything about the Truth can tear your heads off using the Sword that Christ gave us. --- But you can do nothing to prove me wrong, because you can’t find any Contradictions in what I’m saying!! – It’s the contradictions of God’s Truth that God hates, and so do I.

Paul – 081112