According to MY Gospel:

Letsargue

I missed what? And why are you saying neither of us is a child of God?

"CHILD", shows BIRTH, - I have not Been Born Again as you falsely claim.

If you have died, then you possibly could have been "Born Again" from the dead. - Jesus is the "First Born" from the dead, and any "CHILD" of his own Father may come after Jesus in Being Born Again. You haven't died and resurrected, and "RAPTURED", therefore you can't be Born Again.

Paul -- 041712

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Maybe you have not, but I have.
If you have died, then you possibly could have been "Born Again" from the dead. - Jesus is the "First Born" from the dead, and any "CHILD" of his own Father may come after Jesus in Being Born Again. You haven't died and resurrected, and "RAPTURED", therefore you can't be Born Again.

Paul -- 041712
False. Here is the reference to "born again" that you are missing:

1 Peter 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, [see that ye] love one another with a pure heart fervently:

1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Letsargue

Maybe you have not, but I have.False. Here is the reference to "born again" that you are missing:

1 Peter 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, [see that ye] love one another with a pure heart fervently:

1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

No you have NOT, -- If you’ve been Born Again, then you have Died, and Resurrected, and then been Raptured, AND YOU HAVE NOT!!!
Neither one of your Scriptures deals with THAT present day, - but the future, by “PROMISE”. – No one at that time had “received” anything of Christ, until His final coming, and you cannot show that they had!!! - Eternal Life, the Place Prepared, the Kingdom, NOTHING BUT THE
“PROMISE” TO RECEIVE!! – READ THE BOOK, AND STOP ADDING TO IT!! All nations were not BLESSED until AD70; not a year before, or after!!

Paul – 041712

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No you have NOT, -- If you’ve been Born Again, then you have Died, and Resurrected, and then been Raptured, AND YOU HAVE NOT!!!
Neither one of your Scriptures deals with THAT present day, - but the future, by “PROMISE”. – No one at that time had “received” anything of Christ, until His final coming, and you cannot show that they had!!! - Eternal Life, the Place Prepared, the Kingdom, NOTHING BUT THE
“PROMISE” TO RECEIVE!! – READ THE BOOK, AND STOP ADDING TO IT!! All nations were not BLESSED until AD70; not a year before, or after!!

Paul – 041712
I just did show that they had.

Lon

You know that is unintelligible..?

I can't decipher...you...
...I don't have the faintest what you are trying to say.
What are you're talking about!!! - The topic under your post or something else, elsewhere.

Paul -- 041512

Paul,
... you do not speak the same language as the rest of TOL...not talking theology [as much as]...your language[/]conversation...[an]academic failure to communicate...[lack of] coherent sentences and paragraphs.
[We don't] get you... I understand very little [of what you write]... I don't know whether it is your mind, or your conveyance or both...[you] don't speak the same language I understand.

-Lon

Lon

Let's work through this to see what Charming and I are not understanding:
Romans 2:16 KJV –“In the day when God shall –(( JUDGE ))- THE SECRETS OF MEN by Jesus Christ ACCORDING TO –(( MY ))- GOSPEL”. ---&--- 2 Thessalonians 1:8 KJV – “IN FLAMING FIRE TAKING VENGEANCE on them that know not God, and THAT OBEY NOT THE GOSPEL of our Lord Jesus Christ”. -----//--- (( Whose Gospel, and HOW ))!!
First off, there is a lot of punctuation that doesn't make sense to most of us. It is Let'sargue-Paul-enease. Only Paul can read Paul-enease.
I can read scripture but I don't understand your comments in between.
I teach in English class, that we must begin every paragraph with an introductory sentence that explains what is going to be said in the paragraph and to wrap up each paragraph by restating all that has been said. It follows this pattern: 1)Tell them what you are going to tell them, first 2) Tell them 3) Tell them what you told them.
Your thoughts are so dishelvelled that I think it has to be necessary for you to follow this pattern. Most of us cannot hope to understand you unless you follow this pattern. If you are happy with just those few who seem able to converse with you, then disregard the rest of this and the suggestion above.

--- Revelation 14:19 KJV - “THE –(( ANGEL ))- THRUST IN HIS SICKLE into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, –(( AND CAST IT INTO ))- THE GREAT WINEPRESS OF THE WRATH OF GOD”. -----//-- In the name of Jesus Christ, or Thus saith the Lord!! – Which do you want!! – I don’t have to “SAY” either! - I can just say what the Lord gave me to say, and let you remain ignorant, and in the dark as to who said it!! – It is ordained that a Christian; - whatsoever he says or does, do all in the name of the Lord!! – That doesn’t mean that the Christian must say, - “In the name of the Lord, I say “Such and such”, or Thus saith the Lord, “Such and such”!! – Your lack of learning the “Will” of Christ will force you to be FOOLISH and misunderstand the SAYING!! –
Poor communication is poor communication. It doesn't matter what the message is if it isn't delivered well and clearly. That's the most I gathered from the above paragraph.

AND don’t say that I must CARE, - because I don’t have to care how foolish you are!! ----- Proverbs 1:24:31 KJV – “Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: 26- (( I ALSO WILL LAUGH AT YOUR CALAMITY; I WILL MOCK WHEN YOUR FEAR COMETH )); 27- When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28- Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: 29- FOR THAT THEY HATED KNOWLEDGE, AND –(( DID NOT CHOOSE THE FEAR OF THE LORD ))-: 30- They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. 31- Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices”. ---&--- Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 KJV – “LET US HEAR THE CONCLUSION of the whole matter: -(( FEAR GOD ))-, AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS: FOR THIS IS –(( THE WHOLE DUTY OF MAN ))-. 14- For God shall bring every work into Judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil”. -----

Paul – 041412
Again, I'm not really able to get the whole point here. There is a confusion of the scriptures between what you, Paul is saying, and what God reserves for Himself to say and do. I don't see any scripture that tells us not to care or to laugh at others. I suppose we could laugh with God about His enemies, but I'm not sure how we'd apply this today, with enemies God laughed at in the O.T. nor what it has to do with "MY"(your) gospel.

-Lon

Letsargue

Let's work through this to see what Charming and I are not understanding:

First off, there is a lot of punctuation that doesn't make sense to most of us. It is Let'sargue-Paul-enease. Only Paul can read Paul-enease.
I can read scripture but I don't understand your comments in between.
I teach in English class, that we must begin every paragraph with an introductory sentence that explains what is going to be said in the paragraph and to wrap up each paragraph by restating all that has been said. It follows this pattern: 1)Tell them what you are going to tell them, first 2) Tell them 3) Tell them what you told them.
Your thoughts are so dishelvelled that I think it has to be necessary for you to follow this pattern. Most of us cannot hope to understand you unless you follow this pattern. If you are happy with just those few who seem able to converse with you, then disregard the rest of this and the suggestion above.

Poor communication is poor communication. It doesn't matter what the message is if it isn't delivered well and clearly. That's the most I gathered from the above paragraph.

Again, I'm not really able to get the whole point here. There is a confusion of the scriptures between what you, Paul is saying, and what God reserves for Himself to say and do. I don't see any scripture that tells us not to care or to laugh at others. I suppose we could laugh with God about His enemies, but I'm not sure how we'd apply this today, with enemies God laughed at in the O.T. nor what it has to do with "MY"(your) gospel.

-Lon

I have NEVER SAID that you geniuses would “EVER” “understand”, or have the “wisdom” of, or the “knowledge” OF GOD TO HEAR “A” THING I SAY!!!! – ((( You can’t hear it if I type it the way you want me to, either )))!!!!

IT’S “YOU GUYS” who say that YOU HAVE the Holy Spirit!!!! - AND it is SAID “OF” CHRIST that “HE” “WILL” GUIDE YOU into ALL TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! – You’re a teacher, and you still can’t see what GOD SAYS because the Holy Spirit “IS” “SPIRIT”, and the “HOLY SPIRIT” “teaches” the “SPIRIT “OF” THE WORD”, not the LETTER OF “IT”!!! --- 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV ------//--- That’s what GOD SAID, and you being a genius “TEACHER”, cannot understand what the “(( ABSOLUTE TRUTH ))” SAYS WHEN YOU (( SEE IT ))!!!!!!

Paul – 041812

Lon

I have NEVER SAID that you geniuses would “EVER” “understand”, or have the “wisdom” of, or the “knowledge” OF GOD TO HEAR “A” THING I SAY!!!! – ((( You can’t hear it if I type it the way you want me to, either )))!!!!

IT’S “YOU GUYS” who say that YOU HAVE the Holy Spirit!!!! - AND it is SAID “OF” CHRIST that “HE” “WILL” GUIDE YOU into ALL TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! – You’re a teacher, and you still can’t see what GOD SAYS because the Holy Spirit “IS” “SPIRIT”, and the “HOLY SPIRIT” “teaches” the “SPIRIT “OF” THE WORD”, not the LETTER OF “IT”!!! --- 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV ------//--- That’s what GOD SAID, and you being a genius “TEACHER”, cannot understand what the “(( ABSOLUTE TRUTH ))” SAYS WHEN YOU (( SEE IT ))!!!!!!

Paul – 041812
You missed it again, Paul. This has nothing to do with the Bible. It has to do with your effectiveness as a communicator. It is all about your own ability to say something. Don't for a second think you can pull God on your side for poor English communication. You are a poor communicator all on your own, don't blame God.

Let me put it another way so you might leave your martyrdom complex behind:
If you were in my English class, I'd flunk you for a badly written paper. It has no spiritual after-effects. You can get bad grades and still love Jesus, it is just that you are going to always have a hard time clearly communicating anything. I mean, let's discuss the last novel you read and I'm going to have the same comments as above. It has not a lot to do with God or His Word. It has everything to do with how you communicate anything. It is unclear, Paul.

Letsargue

You missed it again, Paul. This has nothing to do with the Bible. It has to do with your effectiveness as a communicator. It is all about your own ability to say something. Don't for a second think you can pull God on your side for poor English communication. You are a poor communicator all on your own, don't blame God.

Let me put it another way so you might leave your martyrdom complex behind:
If you were in my English class, I'd flunk you for a badly written paper. It has no spiritual after-effects. You can get bad grades and still love Jesus, it is just that you are going to always have a hard time clearly communicating anything. I mean, let's discuss the last novel you read and I'm going to have the same comments as above. It has not a lot to do with God or His Word. It has everything to do with how you communicate anything. It is unclear, Paul.

In my statements to Town Heretic, in the “Bashing AMR Thread”, I was required to type as was required by some of you guys, and I did so, - but still the garbage came as usual. So it’s not the way I type!!
John 7:15 KJV – Blast Jesus also would you!!

I have never claimed to be educated well in your type of learning. – If Jesus received from the Father what to say, then you’ll just have to try to cast your garbage out and look at something that’s NEW. – It’s no fun trying to explain to folks hundreds of secret things and mysteries, to such a rebellious people. – Just because you do not understand the things I say or teach, doesn’t mean that they are contrary to Truth. There is no way that all you guys can misunderstand these things totally, as all of you try to make out. – Simple questions are not hard to understand, and yet they go by the wayside as dung from a donkey, and that is ungodly, coming from a church of so called believers, calling themselves “Christians”. – Do you understand me now, before we go on; if you desire to go on?

Paul – 041812

Lon

In my statements to Town Heretic, in the “Bashing AMR Thread”, I was required to type as was required by some of you guys, and I did so, - but still the garbage came as usual. So it’s not the way I type!!
John 7:15 KJV – Blast Jesus also would you!!
Again, and I'm sure I'll have to repeat it over and over, this has nothing to do with Paul and Jesus. It only has to do with Paul and his Paul-enease language. We could be talking about croquet and still have the same problem here.
I have never claimed to be educated well in your type of learning. – If Jesus received from the Father what to say, then you’ll just have to try to cast your garbage out and look at something that’s NEW. – It’s no fun trying to explain to folks hundreds of secret things and mysteries, to such a rebellious people.
You seem to have fun. Regardless, you simply must speak the way people understand or your message is just lost and pointless.

– Just because you do not understand the things I say or teach, doesn’t mean that they are contrary to Truth.
Well, no, but how could we discern that when it is given unclearly?
It doesn't matter if we are talking about lawn darts or the Bible if I don't understand you concerning either. That isn't a spiritual problem, it is a communication problem. You don't have to feel I'm calling into question your spiritual life. I'm calling into question your communication ability.

There is no way that all you guys can misunderstand these things totally, as all of you try to make out. – Simple questions are not hard to understand, and yet they go by the wayside as dung from a donkey, and that is ungodly, coming from a church of so called believers, calling themselves “Christians”. – Do you understand me now, before we go on; if you desire to go on?

Paul – 041812
Yes for the most part. The first paragraph seems to be confusing the two again. I would repeat then, that it has little to do with the Bible message, but more to do with your way of communicating.

lifeisgood

You don't know enough about God to ask a Scriptural question. I'll answer a Scriptural question, if you can ask one, and not some nonsense that has nothing to do with God and His Word. --- Let me ask you a Scriptural Question. OK!!

Where was the Garden of Eden, according to Scripture, not science? Very simple!!

See, there's no way that you can answer it, because you just say, as do the others, that you have the Holy Ghost and you're a Christian, that's the reason that you can't or won't answer anything that I may ask a smart so called christian.Paul -- 041612

You can read it in the Bible:

Gen. 2:10 And a river went out of Eden to water the Garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
Gen. 2:11 The name of the first is Pison (Ganges): that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold (India?);
Gen. 2:12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.
Gen. 2:13 And the name of the second river is Gihon (Nile): the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.
Gen. 2:14 And the name of the third river is Hiddekel (Tigris): that is it which goes toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.

Scholars believe that the Garden of Eden may have been located, at the joining of the Tigris and Euphrates, which is the site of ancient Babylon. [You can do a Google search like I did to find more information].

lifeisgood

If you have died, then you possibly could have been "Born Again" from the dead. - Jesus is the "First Born" from the dead, and any "CHILD" of his own Father may come after Jesus in Being Born Again. You haven't died and resurrected, and "RAPTURED", therefore you can't be Born Again.Paul -- 041712

You state that you have not been born again, however, you state that you are a "Christian (other)," and the definition of a Christian is to be born again.

lifeisgood

Paul – 041712

It is a SPIRITUAL death, burial, and the resurrection is to newness of life (being born again).

Letsargue

It is a SPIRITUAL death, burial, and the resurrection is to newness of life (being born again).

Colossians 1:18 KJV ------//-- Read it, and then tell me that I contradicted anything like all you guys do all the time. If you can correct me, use the Scriptures. THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE FOR. Christ gave them to the Christian to correct false doctrine, soo use them and not your own foolishness!!!!!!! -- Not your foolish blood pumps' wisdom!!!

Paul -- 050212

lifeisgood

Colossians 1:18 KJV ------//-- Read it, and then tell me that I contradicted anything like all you guys do all the time. If you can correct me, use the Scriptures. THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE FOR. Christ gave them to the Christian to correct false doctrine, soo use them and not your own foolishness!!!!!!! -- Not your foolish blood pumps' wisdom!!!

Paul -- 050212

I am sorry Letsargue but I do not understand what is it that you are saying to me.

Starting with Colossians 1:16 it is speaking that by Him (the one being spoken of in Colossians – Jesus Christ) were all things created, that are in Heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him (Christ is the Creator of all [Jn. 1:3]):

Colossians 1:17 -- And He is before all things (preexistence), and by Him all things consist. (All things come to pass within this sphere of His Personality, and are dependent upon it.)

My understanding of Colossians 1:18 is that the Creator of the world is also the Head of the Church, and that Christ is the origin or beginning of the Church, and that the verse is not referring to Jesus being born-again as some teach, but that He was the first to be raised from the dead with respect to the Resurrection, never to die again and that He is the First and Foremost at it relates to the Church.

Letsargue

I am sorry Letsargue but I do not understand what is it that you are saying to me.

Starting with Colossians 1:16 it is speaking that by Him (the one being spoken of in Colossians – Jesus Christ) were all things created, that are in Heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him (Christ is the Creator of all [Jn. 1:3]):

Colossians 1:17 -- And He is before all things (preexistence), and by Him all things consist. (All things come to pass within this sphere of His Personality, and are dependent upon it.)

My understanding of Colossians 1:18 is that the Creator of the world is also the Head of the Church, and that Christ is the origin or beginning of the Church, and that the verse is not referring to Jesus being born-again as some teach, but that He was the first to be raised from the dead with respect to the Resurrection, never to die again and that He is the First and Foremost at it relates to the Church.

I know, I know!! – You’ll not Listen!! --- 1 Corinthians 2:14-16 KJV – “The NATURAL man RECEIVETH NOT THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD: for they are foolishness unto him: ((( “NEITHER CAN HE KNOW THEM” ))), because THEY ARE SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED. 15- But HE THAT IS SPIRITUAL JUDGETH ALL THINGS, YET HE HIMSELF IS JUDGED OF NO MAN. 16- For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? BUT WE HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST”. -------//--- IS IT SURPRISING TO YOU THAT, -- all fools today say that THEY are among those who DISCERN / UNDERSTAND the Spiritual things while asking questions after questions and still cannot SEE that THEY are not among those who have THE MIND OF CHRIST / THE HOLY GHOST TO ANSWER THEIR ((((( QUESTIONS )))))!! – It doesn’t matter what God said to the LOST, it’s still the LOST that killed Jesus for being (( right ))!!---- Read the Book!!!

Paul – 050312

lifeisgood

I know, I know!! – You’ll not Listen!! --- 1 Corinthians 2:14-16 KJV – “The NATURAL man RECEIVETH NOT THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD: for they are foolishness unto him: ((( “NEITHER CAN HE KNOW THEM” ))), because THEY ARE SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED. 15- But HE THAT IS SPIRITUAL JUDGETH ALL THINGS, YET HE HIMSELF IS JUDGED OF NO MAN. 16- For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? BUT WE HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST”. -------//--- IS IT SURPRISING TO YOU THAT, -- all fools today say that THEY are among those who DISCERN / UNDERSTAND the Spiritual things while asking questions after questions and still cannot SEE that THEY are not among those who have THE MIND OF CHRIST / THE HOLY GHOST TO ANSWER THEIR ((((( QUESTIONS )))))!! – It doesn’t matter what God said to the LOST, it’s still the LOST that killed Jesus for being (( right ))!!---- Read the Book!!!

Paul – 050312

I am sorry Letsargue, do not feel like arguing today, please go back and read my response to you. I believe that I answered your question as best I could, not really understanding what you were trying for me to see.

Even in this response, there is much here to agree with -- not everything, but much to agree with, but I guess that makes me a fool nevertheless. That's OK though.

Letsargue

I am sorry Letsargue, do not feel like arguing today, please go back and read my response to you. I believe that I answered your question as best I could, not really understanding what you were trying for me to see.

Even in this response, there is much here to agree with -- not everything, but much to agree with, but I guess that makes me a fool nevertheless. That's OK though.

God just said what He said. - That's what answers every question that any unlearned person could possibly ever ask!! - But that isn't enough. - Foolish people want more than what God has given of HIMSELF BY DYING THAT YOU MAY HAVE FAITH IN WHAT HE HAS GIVEN. - And all that God gave is His Word, but they want more than Jesus' death; they want "BLOOD", and more "BLOOD" instead of the "WATER" that is OURS BY FAITH!!!!

Paul -- 050312