According to MY Gospel:

lifeisgood

God just said what He said. - That's what answers every question that any unlearned person could possibly ever ask!!

Agree totally with you here.

- But that isn't enough. - Foolish people want more than what God has given of HIMSELF BY DYING THAT YOU MAY HAVE FAITH IN WHAT HE HAS GIVEN.

- And all that God gave is His Word, but they want more than Jesus' death; they want "BLOOD", and more "BLOOD"

Hebrews 9:22 -- And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

- instead of the "WATER" that is OURS BY FAITH!!!!

You have to be more specific here about what you mean by 'water' that is 'ours by faith.'

Letsargue

Hebrews 9:22 -- And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

You have to be more specific here about what you mean by 'water' that is 'ours by faith.'

You are not UNDER THE LAW!!!! – Yes, - all who “WERE” under the Law “WERE” purged, or made clean by Jesus’ “BLOOD” from HIS blood pump / heart. -- BUT / HOWEVER!! – The Gentiles were / are NOT UNDER THE LAW to be purged, or made clean by His RED Blood. -- The Gentles were washed in the “WATER” that was shed at the same time, for the Gentiles. It’s called the “WATER OF THE WORD”, OR “THE GOSPEL”!! - The Lost are washed in the Gospel, the Water of the Word / Jesus.
This is not going to be enough; you are going on, and on until I say something that you KNOW THAT IS WRONG. - But you then will still just be guessing!!

Paul – 050512

lifeisgood

You are not UNDER THE LAW!!!!

Agreed.

– Yes, - all who “WERE” under the Law “WERE” purged, or made clean by Jesus’ “BLOOD” from HIS blood pump / heart.

If they accepted it.

-- BUT / HOWEVER!! – The Gentiles were / are NOT UNDER THE LAW to be purged, or made clean by His RED Blood. -- The Gentles were washed in the “WATER” that was shed at the same time, for the Gentiles. It’s called the “WATER OF THE WORD”, OR “THE GOSPEL”!! - The Lost are washed in the Gospel, the Water of the Word / Jesus.

But EVERYONE [Jews and Gentiles] has to come through same way --- The Cross through the Blood.

Ephesians 2:13 --But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off [GENTILES] are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Ephesians 2:17-18 -- He came and preached peace to you who were far away [GENTILES] and peace to those who were near [JEWS]. For through him [JESUS AND WHAT HE DID ON THE CROSS] we both [JEWS AND GENTILES] have access to the Father by one Spirit."

This is not going to be enough; you are going on, and on until I say something that you KNOW THAT IS WRONG. - But you then will still just be guessing!!Paul – 050512

God forbid that I am conversing with you to find fault. God forbid! I think you have excellent points. There are some points THAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND, but that is only because I am not you and that's why I ask questions. No more no less.

Letsargue

Agreed.

If they accepted it.

But EVERYONE [Jews and Gentiles] has to come through same way --- The Cross through the Blood.

Ephesians 2:13 --But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off [GENTILES] are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Ephesians 2:17-18 -- He came and preached peace to you who were far away [GENTILES] and peace to those who were near [JEWS]. For through him [JESUS AND WHAT HE DID ON THE CROSS] we both [JEWS AND GENTILES] have access to the Father by one Spirit."

God forbid that I am conversing with you to find fault. God forbid! I think you have excellent points. There are some points THAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND, but that is only because I am not you and that's why I ask questions. No more no less.

NO!! – Under the Law, there was no accepting it, or not accepting it. - The blood removed their sins regardless. However, that’s not the case with the washing of the Saints that the Lord shed the water for. - The Lost and the Jews must accept the Gospel, ( which is the Water of the Word ) which is to those who are without Christ, Jew and Gentile, or “ALL” GENTILES.

Paul – 050512

lifeisgood

NO!! – Under the Law, there was no accepting it, or not accepting it. - The blood removed their sins regardless.

So, if I understand correctly, the people in Matthew 3:7; Matthew 12:34; Matthew 23:33; and Luke 3:7 were saved REGARDLESS of accepting or not accepting the blood shed by the Savior on the Cross? Even though they rejected the sacrifice they were saved?

Or maybe you are talking about the animal blood sacrifices, if that is so, they still had to accept that they needed blood to have their sins covered. Maybe that's where my confusion comes from. I am thinking of the blood sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross and MAYBE you are thinking of the animal blood sacrifices. Don't know.

However, that’s not the case with the washing of the Saints that the Lord shed the water for. - The Lost and the Jews must accept the Gospel, ( which is the Water of the Word ) which is to those who are without Christ, Jew and Gentile, or “ALL” GENTILES.Paul – 050512

But they have to accept the blood, there is no remission of sin without the shedding of blood.

My understanding of the WATER in the BIBLE is being baptized in water AFTER accepting the BLOOD shed on the Cross by the Savior in my place. The water does not save me, the shedding of the blood and my accepting it, is what saves me.

Letsargue

So, if I understand correctly, the people in Matthew 3:7; Matthew 12:34; Matthew 23:33; and Luke 3:7 were saved REGARDLESS of accepting or not accepting the blood shed by the Savior on the Cross? Even though they rejected the sacrifice they were saved?

Or maybe you are talking about the animal blood sacrifices, if that is so, they still had to accept that they needed blood to have their sins covered. Maybe that's where my confusion comes from. I am thinking of the blood sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross and MAYBE you are thinking of the animal blood sacrifices. Don't know.

But they have to accept the blood, there is no remission of sin without the shedding of blood.

My understanding of the WATER in the BIBLE is being baptized in water AFTER accepting the BLOOD shed on the Cross by the Savior in my place. The water does not save me, the shedding of the blood and my accepting it, is what saves me.

I suppose there is just NO HOPE for most of you!!!

When Jesus started His ministry, John the Baptist had already changed the Law to the Baptism of Repentance. ( READ IT ), -There was no longer an animal blood sacrifice required for sin. John, being the High Priest of the most High, changed the Law to death, and being buried, or dying to the Law and Sin. - But Jesus a while later added the Resurrection to John’s Baptism, the death, and burial; - making it the Death, Burial “AND” the Resurrection. – YOU ALL HAVE REJECTED IT!!

Paul – 050612

lifeisgood

When Jesus started His ministry, John the Baptist had already changed the Law to the Baptism of Repentance. ( READ IT )

It has a spiritual meaning, even though it was happening in the physical realm. I think that's what is being said.

There was no longer an animal blood sacrifice required for sin.

Because Jesus was here. I got it.

John, being the High Priest of the most High, changed the Law to death, and being buried, or dying to the Law and Sin.

Because of repentance. OK.

But Jesus a while later added the Resurrection to John’s Baptism, the death, and burial; - making it the Death, Burial “AND” the Resurrection. – YOU ALL HAVE REJECTED IT!! Paul – 050612

No, Letsargue, we have not all rejected it. There are many who have accepted the Life, Death, Burial and Resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ for salvation, sanctification, and eternal life.

Letsargue

It has a spiritual meaning, even though it was happening in the physical realm. I think that's what is being said.

Because Jesus was here. I got it.

Because of repentance. OK.

No, Letsargue, we have not all rejected it. There are many who have accepted the Life, Death, Burial and Resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ for salvation, sanctification, and eternal life.

Just because you say you have accepted it, has nothing to do with the reality of it. There is not a single person on earth today that has any idea what Christ and His salvation is about ( period )

You cannot reject a single word of God and have anything to do with God! Every time any of you opens your mouth in witnessing of Christ you slay Him again in your hearts. That's nothing to boast about!

None of you can prove your own doctrines, much less prove mine wrong! - 2 Timothy 4:5 KJV -&- 2 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV - None of you could possible believe those and teach the things you do without God saying any of them.

Paul -- 062412

beloved

the limit of my world's knowledge of God today.
worldly knowledge?...........come on.....you are not my enemy.

Letsargue

the limit of my world's knowledge of God today.
worldly knowledge?...........come on.....you are not my enemy.

If you are not among the Hosts of Christ, then there is only one other host you can be among, and it's called the father of all lost, or dark angels. That's why God gave us the Sword, to defend Him against all His enemies! --- ?

Paul -- 062412

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No you have NOT, -- If you’ve been Born Again, then you have Died, and Resurrected, and then been Raptured, AND YOU HAVE NOT!!!
Neither one of your Scriptures deals with THAT present day, - but the future, by “PROMISE”. – No one at that time had “received” anything of Christ, until His final coming, and you cannot show that they had!!! - Eternal Life, the Place Prepared, the Kingdom, NOTHING BUT THE
“PROMISE” TO RECEIVE!! – READ THE BOOK, AND STOP ADDING TO IT!! All nations were not BLESSED until AD70; not a year before, or after!!

Paul – 041712

Shalom.

My response was not adequate but I do not know how to answer you.

Shalom.

Jacob