The Unified Field Theory:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
out of mind......

out of mind......

So you are saying that GOD IS! – I know that!! – God is as all other things are!! – Without all other things, there cannot be a God, - and without God there cannot be the other things. --- Is that what you said!! ---- I do!!

Paul – 121111

Indeed, I am what/who I am,....and I only know this, because the 'I' is Self-luminous, conscious, being. Without this original awareness, nothing exists, and I can conclude that after all the contents of consciousness dissolve or disappear....I am still this subtle presence of pure awareness. It is wonderful,...this Being that I Am. There is only this in which all appears, apart from which the play of creation would not be. I am not seperate from that, being that! There is no duality, only this Beingness, this conscious aliveness, this aware presence. Any sense of subjectivity or objectivity....arises in this awareness...however reflected.....but it itself is prior to reflection. Only the "I" reflects the play of creation, arising together with it, or so it seems :)

I Am no-thing and every-thing....but even beyond that! ;)

pj

Letsargue

Indeed, I am what/who I am,....and I only know this, because the 'I' is Self-luminous, conscious, being. Without this original awareness, nothing exists, and I can conclude that after all the contents of consciousness dissolve or disappear....I am still this subtle presence of pure awareness. It is wonderful,...this Being that I Am. There is only this in which all appears, apart from which the play of creation would not be. I am not seperate from that, being that! There is no duality, only this Beingness, this conscious aliveness, this aware presence. Any sense of subjectivity or objectivity....arises in this awareness...however reflected.....but it itself is prior to reflection. Only the "I" reflects the play of creation, arising together with it, or so it seems :)

I Am no-thing and every-thing....but even beyond that! ;)

pj

OOOHHH!!! – Got to disagree a little!!

There is no one who is a Light unto himself. - God is the Only LIGHT. – We can ONLY REFLECT THAT LIGHT, and call ourselves the “Light”, - only in Christ’s NAME!!

One can only “CONCLUDE” what God has “revealed”, and we “REFLECT” that CONCLUSION of Christ’s!! --- THAT’S CALLED FAITH!!!

Paul – 121211

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
God Only Exists......

God Only Exists......

OOOHHH!!! – Got to disagree a little!!

There is no one who is a Light unto himself. - God is the Only LIGHT. – We can ONLY REFLECT THAT LIGHT, and call ourselves the “Light”, - only in Christ’s NAME!!

One can only “CONCLUDE” what God has “revealed”, and we “REFLECT” that CONCLUSION of Christ’s!! --- THAT’S CALLED FAITH!!!

Paul – 121211

All there is....is Light. Reflections are perspectives of that Light seen thru the perception of relativity. All is Brahman....consciousness, substance and form. Existence, Consciousness, Bliss :)

Consciousness is the conclusion of all.

I Am that.

pj

Letsargue

All there is....is Light. Reflections are perspectives of that Light seen thru the perception of relativity. All is Brahman....consciousness, substance and form. Existence, Consciousness, Bliss :)

Consciousness is the conclusion of all.

I Am that.

pj

Then there are no miss conclusions!! – Conclusions are just one’s Faith, whether right or wrong. - However, the wrong conclusion cannot exist, but it’s still one’s conclusion, therefore, he who has the wrong conclusion is as his conclusion; nonexistent or dead!! --- “As a man thinketh, or concludes in his mind, so is he!! -- "YOU"!

Paul—121211

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
in-clusion......

in-clusion......

Then there are no miss conclusions!! – Conclusions are just one’s Faith, whether right or wrong. - However, the wrong conclusion cannot exist, but it’s still one’s conclusion, therefore, he who has the wrong conclusion is as his conclusion; nonexistent or dead!! --- “As a man thinketh, or concludes in his mind, so is he!! -- "YOU"!

Paul—121211

Leaving 'faith' asides,....the reality of consciousness is its own proof, Self-existing, being. My own existence is therefore not a 'theory', but a living reality, Self-cognizant, ever alive!

I Am.

My former 'statement' that 'Consciousness is the con-clusion of all', points to the observation or discovery...that all that exists appears or emerges within consciousness, and as long as it exists...remains there, unless it becomes non-existent or non-apparent. Nothing exists outside of this consciousness, .....so consciousness is the basis, origin, substance of all that is. Can anything exist apart from consciousness? If consciousness was to dissipate, vanish, be no more...then nothing would exist to be conscious of. There would be no "I" or world. Therefore,...'consciousness is the conclusion of all', for all there is....is consciousness. Nothing is, without it.

I'm also playing with the word "con-clusion", its etymology, and arrangement. Alot there, if you dig deeper ;)

In divine conclusion :)

pj

Letsargue

Leaving 'faith' asides,....the reality of consciousness is its own proof, Self-existing, being. My own existence is therefore not a 'theory', but a living reality, Self-cognizant, ever alive!

I Am.

My former 'statement' that 'Consciousness is the con-clusion of all', points to the observation or discovery...that all that exists appears or emerges within consciousness, and as long as it exists...remains there, unless it becomes non-existent or non-apparent. Nothing exists outside of this consciousness, .....so consciousness is the basis, origin, substance of all that is. Can anything exist apart from consciousness? If consciousness was to dissipate, vanish, be no more...then nothing would exist to be conscious of. There would be no "I" or world. Therefore,...'consciousness is the conclusion of all', for all there is....is consciousness. Nothing is, without it.

I'm also playing with the word "con-clusion", its etymology, and arrangement. Alot there, if you dig deeper ;)

In divine conclusion :)

pj

Leaving FAITH ASIDE!! –--- When you said, “Consciousness is the conclusion of all”; - you reinserted your version of “Faith”!! -- If I Conclude that something is true, and it is not true, I conclude wrong, being a liar in the mind, of a lie!! – A false Conclusion is the same thing as a foolish faith, and is taught by a false teacher / false prophet!! - A false faith does exist in the mind of the fool, but not in the mind of TRUTH, being dead. -- False Conclusions exist everywhere in darkness / without truth in the minds of fools, and are concluded by the fools. – I use “FOOL” only as a person who cannot conclude truth from a lie when it stares him in the face, - to face. - Only those who have the truth / “faith” can SEE, or conclude and have the correct Consciousness of THE correct Conclusion!!

“SELF EXISTENCE” is based upon one’s own Conclusions, whether right or wrong!! – There cannot be a “SELF” EXISTENCE! – Only AN existence!! -- The existence must be the “TRUTH”; - the only existence!! – Not saying that a lie or a false conclusion is nonexistent, but that it only can exist “IN” those who are nonexistent in the TRUTH!!

There is nothing like “WORD MATH”, ---- HHUUHH!!

Paul – 121311

Letsargue

OOH, By the way, I just had to get up and type this up. And I didn’t even have to study it, I just “GOT IT”. – You’ve heard of the Unified Field Theory haven’t you! – You know, - the BIG THEORY that when the great minds of the science world find it, ~~Even the volcanoes will flow with ice cream, and milk chocolate. - YES! – That’s the “Theory”, - that’s the one!! – “The Unified Field Theory”. – You know; - where “ALL” the energy “fields” are placed under ONE COMMON THEORY OF ALL FIELDS. – Including the “GRAVITATIONAL FIELD” – It doesn’t even exist. - HOW ABOUT THAT!!! - WOOW, - How complex; - how mind boggling, - how smart they are for not figuring such a simple, and “LOGICAL FACTOR” as the Marriage of all Energy Fields. --- I guess because all the geniuses of the Science “FIELD” are SO blind to the powers of God. -- WELL, - NOOO!! – They’re just Stupid, and Arrogant FOOLS.

“THE UNIFIED FIELD THEORY”, – OR “THE MARRIAGE OF THE UNIVERSE”, - OR “THE UNION OR MERGER OF GOD AND ALL THINGS THEORY”. – Well I’ll let you geniuses and science scholars and real smart guys; - AND you so called christians, you call it what ever you want to call your great theory!!

IT IS!!!

(( Space has density, and it flows, and vibrates at the speed of Light )).

WELL! – What do you think!! --- That’s -- “AWESOME” -- AIN’T IT! --- NOW WHAT!!

OOH, -- You don’t think -- / -- YOU DON’T “THINK” I’M RIGHT, DO YOU!! – How do you know that I’m wrong, if you can’t even think of such a simple thing as the Marriage of the Fields! – Much LESS, the marriage of all energies and fields and forces including GOD!! – THAT’S WHAT THIS IS!!

Well I’ve really had most of it for years. – Since 1980 in fact, but not that massive of an answer.

PROVE ME WRONG, ANY OR ALL YOU GENIUSES OF EVERY KNOWLEDGE!! – OR JUST SHOW THAT I CANNOT BE RIGHT!! – YOU’RE THE GENIUSES!! --- I JUST WOKE UP!!

Paul – 101311

I brought this Thread back up from December 13, 2011 because the Thread I’ll post this evening will go with it very good.

Paul – 031413