Judgment of America Plus. Worsens:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

What are you all going to say and do when the enemies of Israel destroy Israel, when your faith says that God will save Israel from their enemies??? ---- Your prophases are false!!!!!

Paul – 111412

rainee

Hi Paul!!!

I did not see this thread till now!
Happy Bday by the way!! I am glad you were born, and I thank God for that.

Let me take a look at this thread and get back to answer it -
I cut my finger and it is harder than usual to type with a band-aid over the tip of my finger.

HUG

Letsargue

Hi Paul!!!

I did not see this thread till now!
Happy Bday by the way!! I am glad you were born, and I thank God for that.

Let me take a look at this thread and get back to answer it -
I cut my finger and it is harder than usual to type with a band-aid over the tip of my finger.

HUG

OK!

What about the thread you asked me to write about Time; – “God’s Timing of Things”???

Paul – 111712

Letsargue

Just to show how totally unlearned you and all your churches are; - you all call the upcoming catastrophe a - “Fiscal Cliff”; when there is no such thing in all Scriptures. – (( It’s a “PIT” )). – A Pit is the symbol of death that God is going to Give you all!!!!! – Your Nation will be no more as it WAS!!! --You’re falling into a “PIT”, not off some kind of Hillside!!! - Remember all the sayings about, - “PIT”. -- This is not the “Bottomless Pit; - it’s not the End, it’s the “Judgment without the End” – Geniuses!!! --- Just thought I’d show how stupid your government / nation is that you all ( Voted For )!!! – But you-all are Geniuses; - so nothing matters, especially anything God says!!!!

You’ve had the Seas and the Waves roaring, -- and Attacks!! – So what is the ( Shaking of the Heavens ) ( “AND” ) the “Earth”?? ---- Isn’t that “Shaking” the worse thing ever happened, or ever will happen?? --- ( NO; -- not to you all, if you can’t use it here; -- but that’s what God said!! – And what is the “Worse Thing that ever happened”, or ever will happen?? – ( Why it’s the Destruction of Israel ); - what else; - (( And )) will that not ( “Shake you and your Churches UP” )?? – Heaven and the Earthy “Shaken” up?? -- NO, - of course not, - you can’t read it that way; you’re smarter than the Word of God!!

Paul – 111712

Letsargue

Just to show how totally unlearned you and all your churches are; - you all call the upcoming catastrophe a - “Fiscal Cliff”; when there is no such thing in all Scriptures. – (( It’s a “PIT” )). – A Pit is the symbol of death that God is going to Give you all!!!!! – Your Nation will be no more as it WAS!!! --You’re falling into a “PIT”, not off some kind of Hillside!!! - Remember all the sayings about, - “PIT”. -- This is not the “Bottomless Pit; - it’s not the End, it’s the “Judgment without the End” – Geniuses!!! --- Just thought I’d show how stupid your government / nation is that you all ( Voted For )!!! – But you-all are Geniuses; - so nothing matters, especially anything God says!!!!

You’ve had the Seas and the Waves roaring, -- and Attacks!! – So what is the ( Shaking of the Heavens ) ( “AND” ) the “Earth”?? ---- Isn’t that “Shaking” the worse thing ever happened, or ever will happen?? --- ( NO; -- not to you all, if you can’t use it here; -- but that’s what God said!! – And what is the “Worse Thing that ever happened”, or ever will happen?? – ( Why it’s the Destruction of Israel ); - what else; - (( And )) will that not ( “Shake you and your Churches UP” )?? – Heaven and the Earthy “Shaken” up?? -- NO, - of course not, - you can’t read it that way; you’re smarter than the Word of God!!

Paul – 111712

One doesn’t have to be deaf to hear the chuckles and smirks about my - “Heaven and Earth Shaking” -- are you and your churches shaking. – Smirk and Giggle about this: - Jeremiah 5:22 KJV ---&--- Ezekiel 38:19-20 KJV –

Paul – 111712

Letsargue

OOOOOHH My!! – Who would have ever guessed that!! – Now, your government is saying they can “KILL” / “KILL” citizens of America, overseas, for being “Terrorists”, without due process. – Well, guess who they have already called “Terrorists”???? – The Tea Party members!!!! – You know Christians are much worse than the Tea Partiers. – They are “Hate Groups”. – Guess what’s coming to your country from the U.N. by way of your elect???

Paul – 020813

Letsargue

What's going on in your / "YOUR" Government / Country / Kingdom, and beloved Place where you're trying to vote God out of His Power; - Is truly a joy to behold for the lost world of foolish people!!

I told you all it was coming, - and it ISSS!!!

Paul -- 060513

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
What's going on in your / "YOUR" Government / Country / Kingdom, and beloved Place where you're trying to vote God out of His Power; - Is truly a joy to behold for the lost world of foolish people!!

I told you all it was coming, - and it ISSS!!!

Paul -- 060513
Yes you did. Glad to see you are posting again Paul. :)

Letsargue

All the Laws are already in place for the Government to take over every aspect of your Lives in America. - Not only that; - there is no longer Military enough to defend YOU from anyone!!!!
You all have just sat on your donkeys, and spit in Christ‘s face while the ((( “Antichrist” ))) ( of your day ) simply took your Nation from you!!!
And I will truly rejoice when ((( Your spiritual father tells his law keepers / angels ))) to start implementing all laws!! --- What a happy day that will be for Christ!!! – Your Judgment will be in effect for eternity. You all will cease to exist in your own ( Lot ) in God’s Laws of the Creation; that’s what God says!!

Prove me wrong!!!

Paul – 090113

Letsargue

All the Laws are already in place for the Government to take over every aspect of your Lives in America. - Not only that; - there is no longer Military enough to defend YOU from anyone!!!!
You all have just sat on your donkeys, and spit in Christ‘s face while the ((( “Antichrist” ))) ( of your day ) simply took your Nation from you!!!
And I will truly rejoice when ((( Your spiritual father tells his law keepers / angels ))) to start implementing all laws!! --- What a happy day that will be for Christ!!! – Your Judgment will be in effect for eternity. You all will cease to exist in your own ( Lot ) in God’s Laws of the Creation; that’s what God says!!

Prove me wrong!!!

Paul – 090113

WOW!!! -- How much worse can Obama GET???

You ALL Are Getting exactly what your LOVE Of Voting for Your GENIUS Knowledge; - you're getting Exactly what You Deserve; ((( THANK GOD )))!!!!

(( It Was ( "National" Vote ), NOT A personal VOTE, And YOU As a "NATION" (( WON )) Your GOODY!!!!!!!

Paul David -- 101014

Letsargue

This Thread was posted: -- December 1, 2010:

How’s your great vote on November second working out for you?
You voted and asked “your” god to help your leaders to lead you to your destiny. – Your god? – 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV – “THE GOD OF THIS WORLD HATH BLINDED THE MINDS of them which believe not,”. ----- Believe not? – WHO? --- John 8:44 KJV – “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth”. ----- You say that God the Father, the Father of Jesus Christ is your Father / God! --- If that were so, you could pray for your Country and Christ would have taken care of it. – BUT NO! – You have your scholars, professors, and Gnostics to guide you into all inner light. That’s really working out for you AIN'T IT? -- The faithful and the believing Christians would have prayed, and Christ would have taken care of it to your desire. – How does it go? --- Philippians 4:6-7 KJV – 6- Be careful for nothing; but IN EVERY THING BY PRAYER AND SUPPLICATION with thanksgiving LET YOUR REQUESTS BE MADE KNOWN UNTO GOD. 7- And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus”. ----- Have your great educated leaders led you to peace and liberty, or can you see that you have been duped into destruction? --- HHHAA, - you can’t accept it yet? – Just hold on; and you won’t have to accept it, it will be forced on you.

If only one of you could have believed my report of ( 05/11/07 ) – May 11th 2007 Thread on the Exclusive Christian Forum, here on TOL, entitled; -- “Judgment without the End”, and others. --- John 14:13-14 KJV – 13- “WHATSOEVER YE SHALL ASK in my name, that will I do”. --- 14- “IF YE SHALL ASK ANY THING in my name, I will do it”. ----- Your teachers CAN’T believe that, and you have been taught by them to not believe it either; - but that is a promise of Jesus Christ, not a promise of the Devil. Your god has almost completed your requests to HIM of the total remake of your government, the way HE SEES IT, not the way you would have it.
Don’t worry, I’ll not pray for you even though I could. – Look around to yourselves and see who you really are. Your own kind are turning on you for themselves, as most cowards always do.

Do you have time to pray to the right God? – NO! --- John 9:31-33 KJV - Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth. 32- Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind. 33- If this man were not of God, he could do NOTHING”.----- I know, if I ask he would give it me. - BUT!

If any of you knew what hell and its gates, and the powers of them were, you would understand that they have prevailed, and continue to prevail against your country and your CHURCHES. – You and your powers may indeed stop me in the flesh, but Christ did his best work after he was slain by your powers. --- Ephesians 6:12 KJV – “WE WRESTLE NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD, but against PRINCIPALITIES, AGAINST POWERS, AGAINST THE RULERS OF THE DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD, AGAINST SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES”. ----- You and yours are helpless against the Power of Christ which is the true GOSPEL. - The Gospel is not JUST for teaching, but also for “DEFEATING” darkness. --- Matthew 28:18 KJV –

Paul – 120110

(((( "WATCH YOUR NEWS"!! ))))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 121814!!

Letsargue

This Thread was posted: -- December 1, 2010:

How’s your great vote on November second working out for you?
You voted and asked “your” god to help your leaders to lead you to your destiny. – Your god? – 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV – “THE GOD OF THIS WORLD HATH BLINDED THE MINDS of them which believe not,”. ----- Believe not? – WHO? --- John 8:44 KJV – “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth”. ----- You say that God the Father, the Father of Jesus Christ is your Father / God! --- If that were so, you could pray for your Country and Christ would have taken care of it. – BUT NO! – You have your scholars, professors, and Gnostics to guide you into all inner light. That’s really working out for you AIN'T IT? -- The faithful and the believing Christians would have prayed, and Christ would have taken care of it to your desire. – How does it go? --- Philippians 4:6-7 KJV – 6- Be careful for nothing; but IN EVERY THING BY PRAYER AND SUPPLICATION with thanksgiving LET YOUR REQUESTS BE MADE KNOWN UNTO GOD. 7- And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus”. ----- Have your great educated leaders led you to peace and liberty, or can you see that you have been duped into destruction? --- HHHAA, - you can’t accept it yet? – Just hold on; and you won’t have to accept it, it will be forced on you.

If only one of you could have believed my report of ( 05/11/07 ) – May 11th 2007 Thread on the Exclusive Christian Forum, here on TOL, entitled; -- “Judgment without the End”, and others. --- John 14:13-14 KJV – 13- “WHATSOEVER YE SHALL ASK in my name, that will I do”. --- 14- “IF YE SHALL ASK ANY THING in my name, I will do it”. ----- Your teachers CAN’T believe that, and you have been taught by them to not believe it either; - but that is a promise of Jesus Christ, not a promise of the Devil. Your god has almost completed your requests to HIM of the total remake of your government, the way HE SEES IT, not the way you would have it.
Don’t worry, I’ll not pray for you even though I could. – Look around to yourselves and see who you really are. Your own kind are turning on you for themselves, as most cowards always do.

Do you have time to pray to the right God? – NO! --- John 9:31-33 KJV - Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth. 32- Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind. 33- If this man were not of God, he could do NOTHING”.----- I know, if I ask he would give it me. - BUT!

If any of you knew what hell and its gates, and the powers of them were, you would understand that they have prevailed, and continue to prevail against your country and your CHURCHES. – You and your powers may indeed stop me in the flesh, but Christ did his best work after he was slain by your powers. --- Ephesians 6:12 KJV – “WE WRESTLE NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD, but against PRINCIPALITIES, AGAINST POWERS, AGAINST THE RULERS OF THE DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD, AGAINST SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES”. ----- You and yours are helpless against the Power of Christ which is the true GOSPEL. - The Gospel is not JUST for teaching, but also for “DEFEATING” darkness. --- Matthew 28:18 KJV –

Paul – 120110

(((( The POWER of GOD IS ""NOT"" - Just Unto Salvation ))))!!!!!

(( WATCH Your NEWS ))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021115!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.