Judgment of America Plus. Worsens:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

This Thread was posted: -- December 1, 2010:

How’s your great vote on November second working out for you?
You voted and asked “your” god to help your leaders to lead you to your destiny. – Your god? – 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV – “THE GOD OF THIS WORLD HATH BLINDED THE MINDS of them which believe not,”. ----- Believe not? – WHO? --- John 8:44 KJV – “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth”. ----- You say that God the Father, the Father of Jesus Christ is your Father / God! --- If that were so, you could pray for your Country and Christ would have taken care of it. – BUT NO! – You have your scholars, professors, and Gnostics to guide you into all inner light. That’s really working out for you AIN'T IT? -- The faithful and the believing Christians would have prayed, and Christ would have taken care of it to your desire. – How does it go? --- Philippians 4:6-7 KJV – 6- Be careful for nothing; but IN EVERY THING BY PRAYER AND SUPPLICATION with thanksgiving LET YOUR REQUESTS BE MADE KNOWN UNTO GOD. 7- And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus”. ----- Have your great educated leaders led you to peace and liberty, or can you see that you have been duped into destruction? --- HHHAA, - you can’t accept it yet? – Just hold on; and you won’t have to accept it, it will be forced on you.

If only one of you could have believed my report of ( 05/11/07 ) – May 11th 2007 Thread on the Exclusive Christian Forum, here on TOL, entitled; -- “Judgment without the End”, and others. --- John 14:13-14 KJV – 13- “WHATSOEVER YE SHALL ASK in my name, that will I do”. --- 14- “IF YE SHALL ASK ANY THING in my name, I will do it”. ----- Your teachers CAN’T believe that, and you have been taught by them to not believe it either; - but that is a promise of Jesus Christ, not a promise of the Devil. Your god has almost completed your requests to HIM of the total remake of your government, the way HE SEES IT, not the way you would have it.
Don’t worry, I’ll not pray for you even though I could. – Look around to yourselves and see who you really are. Your own kind are turning on you for themselves, as most cowards always do.

Do you have time to pray to the right God? – NO! --- John 9:31-33 KJV - Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth. 32- Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind. 33- If this man were not of God, he could do NOTHING”.----- I know, if I ask he would give it me. - BUT!

If any of you knew what hell and its gates, and the powers of them were, you would understand that they have prevailed, and continue to prevail against your country and your CHURCHES. – You and your powers may indeed stop me in the flesh, but Christ did his best work after he was slain by your powers. --- Ephesians 6:12 KJV – “WE WRESTLE NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD, but against PRINCIPALITIES, AGAINST POWERS, AGAINST THE RULERS OF THE DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD, AGAINST SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES”. ----- You and yours are helpless against the Power of Christ which is the true GOSPEL. - The Gospel is not JUST for teaching, but also for “DEFEATING” darkness. --- Matthew 28:18 KJV –

Paul – 120110

Last edited:

some other dude

Don’t worry, I’ll not pray for you even though I could.

Let me see if I understand clearly. You believe you have the power through prayer to stop the murder of innocents and you choose not to? Not only that but you brag about it and shove it in everybody's face?

What's the matter with you?

Letsargue

Let me see if I understand clearly. You believe you have the power through prayer to stop the murder of innocents and you choose not to? Not only that but you brag about it and shove it in everybody's face?

What's the matter with you?

God had the power at the flood, BUT!

Joshua had the power in Canaan, BUT!

The Christian has the same power, BUT we obey Christ.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. - The same Christ who allowed me to know about your Judgment there; is the same Christ that I shall not over ride with a Prayer or a "VOTE" until he lets me know. - Christ does his own will, and not mine or yours. - However, I’m on Christ’s side even in this. – I would have to pray that prayer in Jesus’ name that doesn’t exist at this time, which means he will let me know when I shall pray it and how. --- I for one do not do anything that is not in the name of Jesus Christ / In the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost. – He will let me know what his will is when he decides too, not you, or your false sense of judgment. - It’s Christ’s judgment, not mine, wise guy.

If you have studied the Scriptures properly, you would "OBEY" Christ also, but that is too much to ask of someone who has been taught by other things than the Truth.

Paul – 120210

Letsargue

Wow - that's an awful lot of double talking backpedalling, even for you!

Congratulations!

Put your proof where your false witnessing tongues are. - Where do you find anything in my writings that you can judge in such a manner?

If you knew what it means to harden the heart of a fool, - maybe you would have a different attitude about what I say in my Threads. Jesus hardened the hearts of the Jews, calling them fools, snakes, serpents, and hypocrites. If one can climb over the stumbling blocks / the hardening of their hearts to accepting the TRUTH, thou shalt be saved also. - Only the fools and hypocrites will never have the power to remove the stumbling blocks placed before them; remaining LOST.

You guys call my stumbling blocks / the hardening of your hearts; sarcasm and being mean. - SO be it!. – I’m MEAN and sarcastic, and you guys cannot find your way beyond it. --- For your unlearned information; the prophet receives the message as is, whether there are stumbling blocks in it or not. – The message is the message for the prophet. – How’s this? --- Matthew 10:40-41 KJV – “He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me. 41- He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward ; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward”. -----
The Word is one Word; the “nasty sarcasm” and all. – SORRY!

Paul – 120310

some other dude

Put your proof where your false witnessing tongues are. - Where do you find anything in my writings that you can judge in such a manner?

Read my first response to you. Read the part of that response where I quoted part of what you had posted. You said (in your first post in this thread) that you could pray for this country but that you wouldn't. When I called you to task for it by reminding you that innocents are suffering, you back-pedalled and made the claim that you could not make any prayer unless directed to by Jesus.

I’m MEAN and sarcastic

Is that what you think you're being? Mean and sarcastic? It doesn't come off that way. It comes off as squirrelly, scatter-brained and barking at the moon crazy. Not mean and sarcastic. Feeble and strange and friendless and pitiful.

Last edited:

rainee

Hello Lets!

I agree with what you are saying to a certain degree.
And would like to talk/study, contemplate the verses since it is very dicey to claim this:

If you knew what it means to harden the heart of a fool, - maybe you would have a different attitude about what I say in my Threads. Jesus hardened the hearts of the Jews, calling them fools, snakes, serpents, and hypocrites. If one can climb over the stumbling blocks / the hardening of their hearts to accepting the TRUTH, thou shalt be saved also. - Only the fools and hypocrites will never have the power to remove the stumbling blocks placed before them; remaining LOST.

You guys call my stumbling blocks / the hardening of your hearts; sarcasm and being mean. - SO be it!. – I’m MEAN and sarcastic, and you guys cannot find your way beyond it. --- For your unlearned information; the prophet receives the message as is, whether there are stumbling blocks in it or not. – The message is the message for the prophet. – How’s this? --- Matthew 10:40-41 KJV – “He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me. 41- He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward ; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward”. -----
The Word is one Word; the “nasty sarcasm” and all. – SORRY!

Paul – 120310

Now may we put aside other people who may lack the ability to actually do the verses?
Please because I don't want you provoked to anger, Let's.

Can you calm your spirit for this?
And no apologies either - you are fine!

Ok?

Ok - watch and see I 'm really serious.

Acts 2:37 KJV
Acts 5:33 KJV
Acts 7:54 KJV

And last but not least
Acts 26:14 (King James Version)

14And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

For me- since I do believe The Lord God does goad or prick with words that are like spiritual cattle prods the issue is how
sharply does He poke?

Is He always using truth that if they have humility will help them understand and save them?

Here is one parable The Lord Jesus gave

Matthew 13:4
Matthew 13:19

These say the word falls on the side- walks of the roads.
This is where people's feet have repeatedly trod,
not where the wagons have gone or cattle or things like that.
And the soil is packed down and pretty hard, I guess.

Why would the Pharisees have such hard hearts?
Why would pride harden them more than being poor or mistreated?

And yet the tax collectors and prostitutes came to Him, I don't understand.

But it is very sure that Words from the Lord were going to be cutting
to many in Israel at that time. Words we gentiles never had to hear or put up with - yet.
Though Paul tries in certain places perhaps... Do you think?
I hope you do not have to stay angry if we talk about this.

blessings

Letsargue

Hello Lets!

I agree with what you are saying to a certain degree.
And would like to talk/study, contemplate the verses since it is very dicey to claim this:

Now may we put aside other people who may lack the ability to actually do the verses?
Please because I don't want you provoked to anger, Let's.

Can you calm your spirit for this?
And no apologies either - you are fine!

Ok?

Ok - watch and see I 'm really serious.

Acts 2:37 KJV
Acts 5:33 KJV
Acts 7:54 KJV

And last but not least

For me- since I do believe The Lord God does goad or prick with words that are like spiritual cattle prods the issue is how
sharply does He poke?

Is He always using truth that if they have humility will help them understand and save them?

Here is one parable The Lord Jesus gave

Matthew 13:4
Matthew 13:19

These say the word falls on the side- walks of the roads.
This is where people's feet have repeatedly trod,
not where the wagons have gone or cattle or things like that.
And the soil is packed down and pretty hard, I guess.

Why would the Pharisees have such hard hearts?
Why would pride harden them more than being poor or mistreated?

And yet the tax collectors and prostitutes came to Him, I don't understand.

But it is very sure that Words from the Lord were going to be cutting
to many in Israel at that time. Words we gentiles never had to hear or put up with - yet.
Though Paul tries in certain places perhaps... Do you think?
I hope you do not have to stay angry if we talk about this.

blessings

Sorry! – But the “PRICKING of the heart YOU have there, is not the pricking, prodding or poking of the Lord. --- That is the piercing of the Heart that the soldier did with the spear into Jesus’ belly, and up into His Heart. - We die with Christ; we are “pierced” with Christ, and we are buried with Christ, and RAISED / “RAISED” with Christ. --- Ephesians 2:6 KJV – “And hath raised us up together”. ----- That’s the “RAPTURE” to the lost teachings of the false churches. – However, that can only be achieved by – Romans 6:4 KJV – “Therefore, we are buried with him –( BY BAPTISM )- into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we”. ----- & --- Colossians 2:12-13 KJV - Buried with him in -( BAPTISM )-, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. 13- And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he QUICKENED TOGETHER WITH HIM”. -----

Heard hearts? --- Christ hardened their hearts, the same as those today. Christ and the prophets hardens the hearts of the evil hearts.

Talking like this is what we live for, -- Thank You!

Paul – 120510

rainee

Sorry! – But the “PRICKING of the heart YOU have there, is not the pricking, prodding or poking of the Lord. --- That is the piercing of the Heart that the soldier did with the spear into Jesus’ belly, and up into His Heart. - We die with Christ; we are “pierced” with Christ, and we are buried with Christ, and RAISED / “RAISED” with Christ. --- Ephesians 2:6 KJV – “And hath raised us up together”. ----- That’s the “RAPTURE” to the lost teachings of the false churches. – However, that can only be achieved by – Romans 6:4 KJV – “Therefore, we are buried with him –( BY BAPTISM )- into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we”. ----- & --- Colossians 2:12-13 KJV - Buried with him in -( BAPTISM )-, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. 13- And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he QUICKENED TOGETHER WITH HIM”. -----

Heard hearts? --- Christ hardened their hearts, the same as those today. Christ and the prophets hardens the hearts of the evil hearts.

Talking like this is what we live for, -- Thank You!

Paul – 120510

Hi Let's!
Thank you for answering, good so far - but what if I wrestle with your words - will you still be ok with us talking?

The spear that pierced the Lord's side - I d not know or understand the value of that, I will agree it may be more important than I realize. However, it does not say it went into His Heart, does it?

Also if we are already dead in our sins - before being raised into the newness of life with Him,
then we are not dying a different kind of death when we die with Him?
I'm sorry to lay this hard question on you but I feel I should.

We have too much dying going on if I don't.

So I will repeat this.

IF we are dead in our sins
How can we die again with Christ?

Ok?

We are going to have to get back to the life living and loving.
You have fought too much here, Lets, hug

Letsargue

Hi Let's!
Thank you for answering, good so far - but what if I wrestle with your words - will you still be ok with us talking?

The spear that pierced the Lord's side - I d not know or understand the value of that, I will agree it may be more important than I realize. However, it does not say it went into His Heart, does it?

Also if we are already dead in our sins - before being raised into the newness of life with Him,
then we are not dying a different kind of death when we die with Him?
I'm sorry to lay this hard question on you but I feel I should.

We have too much dying going on if I don't.

So I will repeat this.

IF we are dead in our sins
How can we die again with Christ?

Ok?

We are going to have to get back to the life living and loving.
You have fought too much here, Lets, hug

No problems here; we’re doing fine, say what you will!

It doesn’t say either way, it did, or did not in the letter of the Word. However, does the following help you? --- Psalms 22:14 KJV – “I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: MY HEART IS LIKE WAX; IT IS MELTED in the midst of my bowels”. ----- & --- John 7:38 KJV - “Out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water”. -----

Death is not a kind of thing, but the removing from one place to another; from Darkness to Light, from the body of flesh to a spiritual body. From Lost to Saved, from out of Christ to into Christ, or the gates of hell to the Gates of the Holy City. – “Translation” is the dying. --- Colossians 1:13-14 KJV – “Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath “TRANSLATED” us into the Kingdom of his dear Son: 14- In whom we have redemption”. -----

Too much dying: --- There is no quantity of dying, only who. - There are only two to die, and one cannot die. - Satan is the death and is dead already, if one enters into Satan or death; he enters into the same thing, - the Lake of Fire. Satan is the place, the same as Jesus is the Place, The Body of Christ, the Church, the Holy City, New Jerusalem.

If you are dead in your sins, dying to sin is when Christ removes you from the sin, or removes the sin from you. - In salvation, the separation from the flesh of sin is the dying to sin; -- the Christian is not of the flesh but is of the Spirit. That is being dead to sin, and alive to Christ. - One is either dead to one and alive to the other, or dead in sin, and alive to the world / the Devil, the God of that world.

Paul – 120610

rainee

Well, Let's,

You have amazed me with your good answers.

It doesn’t say either way, it did, or did not in the letter of the Word. However, does the following help you? --- Psalms 22:14 KJV – “I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: MY HEART IS LIKE WAX; IT IS MELTED in the midst of my bowels”. ----- & --- John 7:38 KJV - “Out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water”. -----

Very good application up above, and this below is very very good, I think. You stopped me pretty well there, lol!
Death is not a kind of thing, but the removing from one place to another; from Darkness to Light, from the body of flesh to a spiritual body. From Lost to Saved, from out of Christ to into Christ, or the gates of hell to the Gates of the Holy City. – “Translation” is the dying. --- Colossians 1:13-14 KJV – “Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath “TRANSLATED” us into the Kingdom of his dear Son: 14- In whom we have redemption”. -----

This below is too loose, I think you should pull back your reins on this till it is better refined...
Too much dying: --- There is no quantity of dying, only who. - There are only two to die, and one cannot die. - Satan is the death and is dead already, if one enters into Satan or death; he enters into the same thing, - the Lake of Fire.

The reason I object tothe above is because while I do agree that life is in Jesus I cannot agree that Satan is death. I have had this trouble before with people who work heavily with Scriptures. But I don't know why?

If the Lord is the Prince of Peace -
And if the Evil One is the prince of the power of the air -
(Ephesians 2:1-6)
Then even so - the two princes are not equal.

Do you agree?
So Jesus is life but Satan cannot be death, imho.
"The One in you is greater than the one in the world." is an example.
And the verse about who to fear, remember? (Must look it up later.)

Now I have a question for you, Paul.

You spoke of being kicked out of a congregation.
May I ask why?
You said it was a while ago?
I can't go back right now and read what you wrote .

But I know you were provoked to anger by what AMR said to you on that thread and I myself was very frustrated by this for I understood what you were saying and I was interested in knowing more but you were too angry to go on talking on the subject. I am sorry for that but please do not rile yourself up over it again now. Can you talk about it without getting mad again?
Can it be ok?

This little light of mine..

Letsargue

Well, Let's,

You have amazed me with your good answers.

Very good application up above, and this below is very very good, I think. You stopped me pretty well there, lol!

This below is too loose, I think you should pull back your reins on this till it is better refined...

The reason I object tothe above is because while I do agree that life is in Jesus I cannot agree that Satan is death. I have had this trouble before with people who work heavily with Scriptures. But I don't know why?

If the Lord is the Prince of Peace -
And if the Evil One is the prince of the power of the air -
(Ephesians 2:1-6)
Then even so - the two princes are not equal.

Do you agree?
So Jesus is life but Satan cannot be death, imho.
"The One in you is greater than the one in the world." is an example.
And the verse about who to fear, remember? (Must look it up later.)

Now I have a question for you, Paul.

You spoke of being kicked out of a congregation.
May I ask why?
You said it was a while ago?
I can't go back right now and read what you wrote .

But I know you were provoked to anger by what AMR said to you on that thread and I myself was very frustrated by this for I understood what you were saying and I was interested in knowing more but you were too angry to go on talking on the subject. I am sorry for that but please do not rile yourself up over it again now. Can you talk about it without getting mad again?
Can it be ok?

This little light of mine..

I was brand new, and very green, but the Church of Christ Bible study was on obeying God I think. I held my hand up, and held it up, and held it up, and finally the teacher called on me. - I pointed out that Eve was not the authority in the family of Adam and that God had gave Adam all authority in the Garden, and after they were put out of the Garden. ---- A woman behind one of the men in class leaned over and said loud enough for me to hear, “MAKE HIM SHUT UP”. – I got up and walked out without any response from the men.

In Kentucky, about a year later I went to a Church of Christ about a hundred miles from home to see if there was any difference in people away from home. - I walked into the little church and spoke to the preacher there for just a minute, and he got me by the arm and led me the door.

Last year I was taking several of my hard copies of my Threads, every week or two, to the Church of Christ Satellite Broadcast Station, and finally one of the main guys came out and said, “So your the one that brings all that garbage; -- the next time I see you here I’m calling the police and now get out of here”!

NO! - Don’t get me wrong, - I love learning about people of all sorts, but there are only one sort of the LOST, and we have our fill here of the same spirit. – Of course, I was hurt some, but I get over that as quickly, as the Broadcast went out of business on Dish Network here. – So kicking the dust off your feet does work; HHAA.

John 8:44 KJV – “He was a murderer from the beginning”. ----- “From the beginning”, means what, if not still a murderer? --- If Christ is the Life and the Truth, - the opposite of that is the Devil; the Lie and Death. - Christ is the Light, so the Devil is the darkness. - If the saved are in Christ, the Lost are in the Devil. - If Christ / God is the Father of the saved, - the Devil is the father of the lost. – ON and ON! – However, you find that Satan / The Devil cannot be “DEATH” --- Romans 5:14 KJV – “Nevertheless DEATH REIGNED from Adam to Moses”. -----

Paul – 120610

rainee

Hello Let's,

I was unable to get back to this post yesterday after having the chance to read it - for one thing I had some med testing done!

But I thought about you off and on all day yesterday and even last night - but I was beat. I had to go beddie bye.. I hope you realize I wanted to get back.

Now...
on to the next problem!!

LOL.

...I held my hand up, and held it up, and held it up, and finally the teacher called on me. - I pointed out that Eve was not the authority in the family of Adam and that God had gave Adam all authority in the Garden, and after they were put out of the Garden.

I'm pretty sure you have been disappointed by people who did not know how in the world to deal with you, Let's. You may be like a tsunami or a hurricane or any other force of nature.

No Christian woman believes Eve was the authority in the family.

BUT how will you convince me Adam was anything but a servant in the garden????

Eh?
You show me your verses and I will show you mine, sir.
Sorry to be difficult but you are, I fear, too rambunctious?

Maybe you need someone who works with verses to argue with you above board?

Now I admit after the fall Woman was told her husband would rule over her.

But Paul, you obviously aren't sympathizing with women who have spent millennia under the rule of men.
It fell true for all women not just those who read the Hebrew Bible back then.

The Hebrew women had it best of all - but even there is some scary stuff. And some women suffered horribly in other cultures. Some still do.
One set of verses I have thought about is Numbers 30, a short chapter. Especially this part of it: Numbers 30:6-9

So why are you upset about women in the churches anyway?
were they so out of line to you?

I am so sorry those people hurt your feelings.

John 8:44 KJV – “He was a murderer from the beginning”. ----- “From the beginning”, means what, if not still a murderer? --- If Christ is the Life and the Truth, - the opposite of that is the Devil; the Lie and Death. - Christ is the Light, so the Devil is the darkness. - If the saved are in Christ, the Lost are in the Devil. - If Christ / God is the Father of the saved, - the Devil is the father of the lost. – ON and ON! – However, you find that Satan / The Devil cannot be “DEATH” --- Romans 5:14 KJV – “Nevertheless DEATH REIGNED from Adam to Moses”. -----

Paul – 120610

Very Good tie between death reigning and the devil being a murderer from the beginning.
If I try to argue with you that the evil one is still a ruler then you could point out that the last enemy to be destroyed is death. Hmm.
I will have to work on this more I see and get back to you.

Hug, good to see you!

Letsargue

Hello Let's,

I was unable to get back to this post yesterday after having the chance to read it - for one thing I had some med testing done!

But I thought about you off and on all day yesterday and even last night - but I was beat. I had to go beddie bye.. I hope you realize I wanted to get back.

Now...
on to the next problem!!

LOL.

I'm pretty sure you have been disappointed by people who did not know how in the world to deal with you, Let's. You may be like a tsunami or a hurricane or any other force of nature.

No Christian woman believes Eve was the authority in the family.

BUT how will you convince me Adam was anything but a servant in the garden????

Eh?
You show me your verses and I will show you mine, sir.
Sorry to be difficult but you are, I fear, too rambunctious?

Maybe you need someone who works with verses to argue with you above board?

Now I admit after the fall Woman was told her husband would rule over her.

But Paul, you obviously aren't sympathizing with women who have spent millennia under the rule of men.
It fell true for all women not just those who read the Hebrew Bible back then.

The Hebrew women had it best of all - but even there is some scary stuff. And some women suffered horribly in other cultures. Some still do.
One set of verses I have thought about is Numbers 30, a short chapter. Especially this part of it: Numbers 30:6-9

So why are you upset about women in the churches anyway?
were they so out of line to you?

I am so sorry those people hurt your feelings.

Very Good tie between death reigning and the devil being a murderer from the beginning.
If I try to argue with you that the evil one is still a ruler then you could point out that the last enemy to be destroyed is death. Hmm.
I will have to work on this more I see and get back to you.

Hug, good to see you!

To you message:
-- My computer is in the back bedroom where we don't heat of air that half of the house, and it's cold right now in here. - Sorry to leave you stranded so. I'll try to do better from now on. Other than that all's fine; hope it is with you also.

Paul -- 121210

Adam was a servant in the Garden, the same as a Bishop is a servant in the Church / Body of Christ; a servant of Christ / God TO the Christians in the New “Paradise” of Christ.

Pull AMR’s head out of the dirt and get him to answer anything. - He said he’d be “AROUND”, but where is he to challenge my Thread, --- “What is the New Covenant of the Lord Jesus Christ”? --- You know the answer to that as well as I do, and many, many others who monitor TOL.
Genesis 2:15 KJV – 15 “The LORD God took the man, and put him into the Garden of Eden TO DRESS IT AND TO KEEP IT”. ---&--- Genesis 2:20-23 KJV - And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but FOR ADAM THERE WAS NOT FOUND AN –( HELP )- MEET FOR HIM”. -----

The sufferings of men and the woman doesn’t change what God has said about, or to the man and woman. There is only ONE thing that the inspiration of God has said directly to the WIFE, all else were said by Angels or by the prophets. --- Ephesians 5:22 KJV – “WIVES, SUBMIT YOURSELVES UNTO your own husbands, ( AS ) unto the Lord”. ----- You may stretch it, and find one more.
Suffering comes with living in the world in the carnal / the flesh. - Only in Christ, the New Paradise, where the flesh can’t exist is there ON suffering. --- Your Numbers reference is still valid yesterday and today. That is not a part of the OLD LAW, but the way of life of the family of all time. --- Genesis 2:18 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 11:3 KJV ---&--- Ephesians 5:23 KJV –

God Christ never made a place for the woman in the Church, only the man. All Christians are Kings and Priests, the woman cannot be either. However, the woman can be the wife of a King or a Priest.

Received! - Thanks - Good day!

Paul – 121210

rainee

Good to see Let's,
But I have to say it's kinda disconcerting to see and put up with so much unfairness up top and come here to find you have worked out
a no woman policy from the Scriptures.
sigh.

Though I do agree with much of what you say, I have to be careful
with a total agreement...

So here are my questions for you:
WHY is the Church described a bride?
Is this not some kind of demonstration that "woman" is an essential part of God's plan?

WHY does it say:
Acts 2:17-18
17 “‘In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.
18 Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.

How would these things work if not within the body of Christ?

Hug!
I may not be back right away.
But I will try!

Letsargue

Good to see Let's,
But I have to say it's kinda disconcerting to see and put up with so much unfairness up top and come here to find you have worked out
a no woman policy from the Scriptures.
sigh.

Though I do agree with much of what you say, I have to be careful
with a total agreement...

So here are my questions for you:
WHY is the Church described a bride?
Is this not some kind of demonstration that "woman" is an essential part of God's plan?

WHY does it say:
Acts 2:17-18
17 “‘In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.
18 Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.

How would these things work if not within the body of Christ?

Hug!
I may not be back right away.
But I will try!

The CHURCH has no gender, except that which Christ gives it, and that is his BRIDE, who is made up of the spirits / of the men. The men are not the Bride, only their Angel, non-gender until wedded to the Body of Christ with him being the Head of the Body. We are all one in him and the Body. – My wife would be married to my flesh or body, and her spirit would join with mine to the Body of Christ. – My wife is supposed to be married to me; and I am supposed to be married to Christ. - The wife cannot be married to Christ and me; both at the same time. That’s adultery. - I cannot be married to my wife in the spirit, but she is joined to me as I am joined to Christ. – You and yours cannot make it work any other way, - but you make it in adultery.

God did pour out his spirit upon all flesh; - dogs, cats, cows, birds, etc. etc.; ALL FLESH, -- but the false churches take it that anything that has life can do anything they want to in spite of the Truth. The lesser creatures still obey Christ, and have their table with Christ. --- I don’t want to even get into that!

It would be just like when God poured out his spirit upon anything, like the world of Noah, and Sodom, and Jerusalem in AD70. There is death and there is LIFE. – Matthew 3:11 KJV _ “He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire. ----- That is the pouring out of his spirit upon ALL FLESH.

Thanks, take care!

Paul – 121710

Letsargue

AAAHHHHH!! – Looks like the gates of hell / your government has not only PRAVELED AGAINST YOUR CHURCHES, - it looks like hell has gone straight through and OVER you and your so called churches, and set up the Judgment of Satan against all of YOU. – Where’s the answer to your prayers from the TRUE CHRIST? -- I think you and your churches has already missed the RESURRECTION / “RAPTURE”. – And I STILL tell you all, that there is NOTHING any of you can do about it!
UUHH, -- I and the rest of the angels are not included in your dilemma. That is my Church. AMEN!

Paul – 012511

Letsargue

If any of you so called “christians” and members of some so called “church”; you may be interested in trying to get things right with the TRUTH / the SPIRIT OF THE WORD, and not the Letter of the Word.

All you foolish so called “christians” teach that Jesus took the Old Law contained in ordinances, -- that Jesus took them out of the way of YOU, nailing them / it to his cross. - That is a “LIE” or false doctrine. – The Old Law was never in YOUR WAY as a Gentile / as a “GENTILE”. The Law was never / “NEVER” to the Gentiles. The Law couldn’t have been in your or our way. Just in the way of the JEW / Israelites.

What do some of you fools do with the following?

1 John 3:4 KJV – “Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law”. ----- That is not speaking of the “OLD LAW”. – If John is speaking of any Law, it must be the “LAW OF FAITH”; not the Old Mosaic Law that was not to the Gentiles.—How foolish must one be to be some of you?
And this: -- Romans 2:12 KJV – “For as many as have sinned “WITHOUT” law shall also perish “WITHOUT” law: - and as many as have sinned in the Law shall be judged by the Law”. ----- The Jews and the Israelites are the only ones who can possibly sin in or under the Old Law, - NEVER a Gentile! – Therefore! – If the Old Law was not given to the Gentiles, - then what is the sin of, --- “Sin is not imputed when there is no law”. ---&--- “For sin is the transgression of the LAW”! ----- Now, you FOOLISH wiser than Jesus, you scholars and scholar sympathizers, and the AMR types; - if the Gentiles were not under ANY LAW / “ANY LAW” - by what were the Babylonians, the Canaanites, Sodom and Gomorrah, and Jericho; - by what were they judged if the Law was not to them, and sin is the transgression of the LAW?

You don’t have to have a Law to sin, even if sin is the transgression of the LAW. – Man is born in sin, which is the transgression of Adam / “ADAM” in the Garden. – “For by one man’s sin, ALL DIED”. ---&--- “Death reigned from Adam to Moses”. ----- Now, I couldn’t care less if you believe anything God says, however, I must show you fools anyhow. – I most likely will not be doing any more THREADS; - I have done all you need or deserve. --- The Thread, - “The Fourth Heaven IS” – is the end of the WORD.

THEREFORE! --- John 1:51 KJV – “Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man”. ----- WHO? – Did he say the Son of God, or Jesus, or did Jesus say the Angels shall ascend and descend upon the “SON OF MAN”? ---&--- When the “Son of Man” cometh, shall he find Faith on the Earth?”. ----- There, - did Jesus say, the Son of God, Jesus, or did Jesus say the “Son of Man” cometh?

Thank God there’s a HELL!

Paul – 021411

Last edited:

Letsargue

Rainee, - Do you remember this Thread??

How are things now - than then?
However, this is about the Judgment of a very rebellious nation and world toward God and His Truth. --- But feel free to use it for anything needed. I'm sure the World will use it to tighten their ( Hatred )!!!

Paul -- 091812

Letsargue

Hopes for Mitt to win?????
Even if Mitt wins, he can’t save your country from all the rules and regulations that have ( Already ) been put in place, as I’ve told you before; - but are being ( Held ) until after the election. -- There are dozens of Republicans in government that could stop the President in his tracks if they wanted to. -- Remember it was a ”?Conservative Judge” that allowed “Obama Care” to remain in place.

You all have ( lost ) your government no matter who wins the election, exactly the way I warned you would, back in the early spring of 2007 in my Thread, “Judgment without the End”. -- That Thread was conveniently removed from the third or fourth page of the Forum, “Exclusively Christian Forum”; not the 28th 0r 30th pages.

If there was a ( Single Christian ), - not a good Republican; - if there was a single Christian in your Government, he could have, or could pray for the Lord’s help and the Lord ( Would Respond ), because that was, and is the ( Promise ) He made to all Christians; - if they were Christian!! ----- Read it and praise your own god for answering ( your prayers to him ) / the devil!!! -->>-- John 14:13-14 KJV – “( Whatsoever ye shall ask in my name ), ( that will I do ), that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14- ( If ye shall ask (( any thing )) in my name ), ( I will do it ). -------///--- If Christ doesn’t keep that Promise, the Father ( Cannot ) be Glorified, and you all know that!! -- Now call Jesus Christ / God a liar, and lose you world!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, if I can only get Google Search to quit posting my name, “Letsargue”, I’ll be pleased!!!!!!

Paul – 102512

Status
Not open for further replies.