Where is the Knowledge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Isaiah 33:6 KJV ----- Daniel 12:4 – “Seal the book, even -( TO THE TIME OF THE END )-: MANY SHALL RUN TO AND FRO, AND KNOWLEDGE SHALL BE INCREASED”. -----

The Knowledge of God vs. the knowledge of the world.

Ecclesiastes 8:17 KJV – “THEN I BEHELD ALL THE WORK OF GOD, THAT A MAN CANNOT FIND OUT THE WORK that is done under the sun: because THOUGH A MAN LABOUR TO SEEK IT OUT, YET HE SHALL NOT FIND IT; yea further; it THOUGH A WISE MAN THINK TO KNOW, YET SHALL HE NOT BE ABLE TO FIND IT”. -----
Amos 8:11-12 KJV - Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I WILL SEND A FAMINE IN THE LAND, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, BUT OF HEARING THE WORDS OF THE LORD: 12- And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, THEY SHALL RUN TO AND FRO TO SEEK THE WORD OF THE LORD, AND SHALL NOT FIND IT”. ----- Proverbs 1:28 KJV – “Then shall they call upon me, BUT I WILL NOT ANSWER; they shall seek me early, BUT THEY SHALL NOT FIND ME”. ----- John 7:34 KJV – “YE SHALL SEEK ME, AND SHALL NOT FIND ME: and where I am, thither ye cannot come”. -----

If you will notice, this absence of the Word of Truth was to come at the end. – The end has come and gone, and the Word of God has been silent for two thousands years. – The only knowledge that has increased since the end is the garbage taught by the SCHOLARS, PROFESSORS, AND THE GNOSTICS. --- NOW, if anyone steps up and teaches CHRIST from the Kingdom of God, - HE’S a fool, and the doctrines of the Scholars and the Wisdom of the world are the excepted hatred of Christ. --- Are they the ANTICHRISTS? --- 1 John 2:18 KJV - Little children, IT IS THE LAST TIME: and as ye have HEARD THAT ANTICHRIST SHALL COME, even NOW ARE THERE MANY ANTICHRISTS; WHEREBY WE KNOW THAT IT IS THE LAST TIME. 19- They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: BUT THEY WENT OUT, THAT THEY MIGHT BE MADE –( MANIFEST )- that they were not all of us”. ----- All you SCHOLARS and the like, PROVE that is not NOW! --- You know-it-alls, -- LET ME ASK YOU. - Where does the Knowledge of Christ come from, if not from Christ and his Comforter, then FROM THE CHURCH? – The only thing the antichrist can defend their false doctrines with is the most mundane trash, lies, and name calling. – Read my THREADS! – They all are straight from the Spirit. - I have never had to study for any of my Threads. - I received them not from the SCHOLARS, GNOSTICS, PHILOSOPHERS, or from the wisdom of the WORLD. – Romans 2:29 KJV --- Galatians 1:1 KJV --- Galatians 1:11-12 KJV - But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. 12- FOR I NEITHER RECEIVED IT OF MAN, NEITHER WAS I TAUGHT IT, BUT BY THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST”. ----- PROVE ME WRONG, any of you worldly educated Scholars, Scientists, Philosophers, Gnostics, and self indulging know-it-alls. --- The Knowledge of God comes only FROM GOD, not from anyone’s own heart; no matter how good it sounds. – God’s Truth does not make sense to the LOST! ---- 1 Corinthians 2:14-15 KJV --- 1 Corinthians 1:19-20 KJV -- Prove me wrong, “KNOWLEDGE”!

Paul – 110310

OMEGA

Isaiah 29:10 For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:
12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.
13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?
16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter’s clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?
17 ¶ Is it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest?
18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Letsargue

Isaiah 29:10 For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:
12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.
13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?
16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter’s clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?
17 ¶ Is it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest?
18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Is that for me or you? - I can give that to any of you guys also.

Is that supposed to prove me wrong, or you?

Paul -- 110510

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Where is the Knowledge? Beats me pal, it took a powder, took the A train, it split the scene man, bugged out!

Letsargue

Where is the Knowledge? Beats me pal, it took a powder, took the A train, it split the scene man, bugged out!

Is that your wisdom or something? -- Are you trying to prove me wrong with that, or just hiding behind the best smarts you have?

Paul -- 110510

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Is that your wisdom or something? -- Are you trying to prove me wrong with that, or just hiding behind the best smarts you have?

Paul -- 110510

Best at whatever rings your chime dadoes, whatever blows your nose, as they used to say in Riddle. Sometimes wisdom makes like a chicken and flies the coop, onto the dogs, you know what I mean, ringing your bell, ding-dong? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.