There is Comfort within:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

John 14:16 KJV – “I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter”.

John 15:26-27 KJV – 26- “When the Comforter is come, --- even the Spirit of Truth, --- he shall testify of me: 27- and ye shall also bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning”.

John 14:18 KJV – “I will not leave you comfortless, I WILL COME TO YOU”.
---(Will come).

---(Has come).
1 Corinthians 14:2-3 KJV – 2- Howbeit IN THE SPIRIT HE SPEAKETH MYSTERIES. 3- He that prophesieth SPEAKETH UNTO MEN TO EDIFICATION, AND EXHORTATION, AND “COMFORT”.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 KJV – 3- “Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort. 4- Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

There is COMFORT within the WALLS of the Heavenly City, the Church / the Body of Christ.
The Church / Heavenly Jerusalem is the Bride, the Lamb’s wife, and she shall comfort you from the wiles of the Devil. The Gates of hell shall not prevail against the WALLS of the Church / the Holy City. – The WIFE of the Lamb said, - Song of Solomon KJV – “I AM A “WALL”, and my breasts like towers”. ---- 1 Kings 7:21 KJV – “And he set up the pillars in THE PORCH OF THE TEMPLE”.
Zephaniah 1:16 KJV – “A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the HIGH TOWERS”.

You shall find REST and Comfort for your Soul in the Church / The Kingdom of Heaven.
Psalms 23:2 KJV – “He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters”. ------ Revelation 22:17 KJV - The Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take THE WATER OF LIFE freely”. – FREELY / GRACE!

How many of you see and hear this message? Or are you so blind and deaf that you can only hate and are jealous of the Truth, because you have NEVER been taught it before and cannot hear it?

Paul – 071110

Status
Not open for further replies.