The New Man:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

:chuckle:

(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another; ) in the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

It's not just reading the Word and doing them, but also hearing the Spirit and obeying Him. --- However, you must hear it first, and that is the one thing none of you so called "Christians" have done; - hearing the Spirit that is! -- That's what I'm trying to do, - show you what the Spirit is saying.

Paul -- 070610

Letsargue

But everything from Mark 16:9-20 is a later add on. How is that valid or better yet, how does that answer what someotherdude was asking you?

What I'm doing here with my threads, is preaching the Gospel to as many people as possible. --- You might say that there is nothing in my Threads about the Gospel. - You would be wrong. The Gospel is the whole Word of God. There is nothing of the Spirit of the Word that is not a PART of the Gospel in one way or the other.

Now, prove that wrong and the rest of the thread, if you are Christian!

Paul -- 070610

Status
Not open for further replies.