OK!, Satan has no Heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

What makes you think, Satan, or the devil has a heart? --- He has no blood that he would need a heart. - Satan doesn’t need a mouth, because he cannot speak the Truth. - Satan needs no ears, because he cannot hear the Truth. - Satan needs no eyes, because he --- CANNOT SEE GOD. --- What then does Satan have? --- Satan, or the Devil, has YOU! - You / your false Prophets, they have the blind eyes, and the deaf ears, and the lying tongue. – MOST OF ALL, Satan has no heart or blood that can be pierced with the Gospel, and shed sorrow and repentance. ---- MYYYY, AINT GOD SMART to have created that creature in the image of his own children-to-be? – WWOOOoooWWwww! ----- OOOHHH, you didn’t know any of that? – Well who has been teaching you? – A prophet of Christ or those who are created in the image of their father the Devil? – And there ye go into that ditch; only to be given birth by that ditch. – Revelation 20:13 KJV – “Death and hell “DELIVERED” up the dead which were in them”. “Delivered of a Demon Child”. – Matthew 23:15 KJV – “Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for YE COMPASS SEA AND LAND TO MAKE ONE PROSELYTE, and when he is MADE, YE MAKE HIM TWOFOLD MORE THE CHILD OF HELL THAN YOURSELVES”.

OOoooohhh me! – You think I received that from hell, don’t you? - How did I receive it from hell, and you have never defended your God from it? I just defended my Lord against YOU! - You who never heard of this, because you never receive of your lord, any secret thing, LIKE I DO. --- Please! Allow me to boast myself a little. --- I have been run out of false churches, and left for dead. I have been stoned many time by the false stone throwers of Satan. I have been beaten by the false Christ’s rod many times, not counting being called many false names. I’ve been false witnessed against by some of your best Priests. I’ve been crucified by many of you, yet I live, the GLORY IS GOD’S. --- NOOO! – WELL, believe what you must.

Paul – 063010

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
What makes you think, Satan, or the devil has a heart? --- He has no blood that he would need a heart. - Satan doesn’t need a mouth, because he cannot speak the Truth. - Satan needs no ears, because he cannot hear the Truth. - Satan needs no eyes, because he --- CANNOT SEE GOD. --- What then does Satan have? --- Satan, or the Devil, has YOU! - You / your false Prophets, they have the blind eyes, and the deaf ears, and the lying tongue. – MOST OF ALL, Satan has no heart or blood that can be pierced with the Gospel, and shed sorrow and repentance. ---- MYYYY, AINT GOD SMART to have created that creature in the image of his own children-to-be? – WWOOOoooWWwww! ----- OOOHHH, you didn’t know any of that? – Well who has been teaching you? – A prophet of Christ or those who are created in the image of their father the Devil? – And there ye go into that ditch; only to be given birth by that ditch. – Revelation 20:13 KJV – “Death and hell “DELIVERED” up the dead which were in them”. “Delivered of a Demon Child”. – Matthew 23:15 KJV – “Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for YE COMPASS SEA AND LAND TO MAKE ONE PROSELYTE, and when he is MADE, YE MAKE HIM TWOFOLD MORE THE CHILD OF HELL THAN YOURSELVES”.

OOoooohhh me! – You think I received that from hell, don’t you? - How did I receive it from hell, and you have never defended your God from it? I just defended my Lord against YOU! - You who never heard of this, because you never receive of your lord, any secret thing, LIKE I DO. --- Please! Allow me to boast myself a little. --- I have been run out of false churches, and left for dead. I have been stoned many time by the false stone throwers of Satan. I have been beaten by the false Christ’s rod many times, not counting being called many false names. I’ve been false witnessed against by some of your best Priests. I’ve been crucified by many of you, yet I live, the GLORY IS GOD’S. --- NOOO! – WELL, believe what you must.

Paul – 063010
Really? God needs you to defend Him form me?!

Well I guess I can see why you would want to boast in your own works but that doesn't seem such a wise thing to do.

Letsargue

Really? God needs you to defend Him form me?!

Well I guess I can see why you would want to boast in your own works but that doesn't seem such a wise thing to do.

2 Corinthians 11:16-18 KJV - I say again, Let no man think me a fool; if otherwise, yet as a fool receive me, THAT I MAY BOAST MYSELF A LITTLE.17- That which I speak, I speak it not after the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this CONFIDENCE OF BOASTING. 18- Seeing that many glory after the flesh, I will glory also”.

Can you hear God about that? – I really don’t think so. – You’re too wise to understand this foolishness.

Paul – 063010

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
2 Corinthians 11:16-18 KJV - I say again, Let no man think me a fool; if otherwise, yet as a fool receive me, THAT I MAY BOAST MYSELF A LITTLE.17- That which I speak, I speak it not after the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this CONFIDENCE OF BOASTING. 18- Seeing that many glory after the flesh, I will glory also”.

Can you hear God about that? – I really don’t think so. – You’re too wise to understand this foolishness.

Paul – 063010
There is at least a single honest word in your response! Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.