Mary, Mary not so Contraire:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Song of Solomon 4:9-10 KJV – “Thou hast ravished my heart, MY SISTER, MY SPOUSE; thou hast ravished my heart with one of thine eyes, with one chain of thy neck. 10- How FAIR IS THY LOVE, MY SISTER, MY SPOUSE! how much BETTER IS THY LOVE THAN WINE! AND THE SMELL OF THINE OINTMENTS THAN ALL SPICES”!

Mary, Mary, not so contrary, how does your Garden grow?
Song of Solomon 4:16 KJV - Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; BLOW UPON MY GARDEN, THAT THE SPICES THEREOF MAY FLOW OUT. Let MY BELOVED COME INTO HIS GARDEN, and eat his pleasant fruits”. ----- OOHH MY, you couldn’t possibly know what that’s about if you’re LOST. --- Is that all there is to it? – NOOoo! – Not at all! --- Song of Solomon 6:2 KJV – “My beloved IS GONE DOWN INTO HIS GARDEN, TO THE BEDS OF SPICES, to FEED IN THE GARDENS, and to gather lilies”. ----- Well, is that all there is to it? – NOOoo! – Not at all! --- Song of Solomon 6:11 KJV – “I went down into the GARDEN OF NUTS TO SEE THE FRUITS OF THE VALLEY, and to see whether THE VINE flourished, and the pomegranates budded”. ----- If you don’t know the rest of the story, you’re blind. – She / Mary went down to his and her Garden to help her beloved keep and dress the Garden of God, in the Paradise of God. – This is the second Man Adam and his wife / the Church / the Body of Christ. – Can you guess who the VINE IS that is flourishing in the Garden of NUTS? Are not the TREES of Life, Nut Trees, the undesirable looking fruit? ----- Isaiah 53:2 KJV – “For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and WHEN WE SHALL SEE HIM, THERE IS NO BEAUTY THAT WE SHOULD DESIRE HIM”. ----- Revelation 2:7 KJV - & - Revelation 22:1-2 KJV - & - Revelation 22:14 KJV -
Am I using the Scriptures wrongly again? -- No wonder you don’t know what God is saying. You can’t believe what I’m saying, or maybe you can’t SEE the TRUTH, if it stares you face to face. – I just showed you GOD, believe it or not.

Do any of you realize what you have called the Lord’s wife by what you have read only in the PARABLES of the Lord? Are Parables true, or are they JUST TRUTH, being Parables? -- Parables again were spoken for the LOST, not to the justified. – Matthew 13:34 KJV – “All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and WITHOUT A PARABLE SPAKE HE NOT UNTO THEM”. - & - Matthew 13:10-11 KJV - And the disciples came, and said unto him, WHY SPEAKEST THOU UNTO THEM IN PARABLES? 11- He answered and SAID UNTO THEM, BECAUSE IT IS GIVEN UNTO YOU TO KNOW THE MYSTERIES OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, BUT TO THEM IT IS NOT GIVEN”.
What have you called the Lord’s Wife? – Almost, if not all of you, have repeatedly called the Lord’s Wife an harlot. – MMYyyy! – if there ever was anything worse than crucifying the Lord, it is calling the Lord’s Wife a harlot, at least to the LORD. The Lost, of course, don’t care! - They do so joyfully. - However, know the anger of the Lord. – But most of you won’t worry about it, because you cannot believe what I SAID IS TRUE! – Of course most of you will blame me for what God said, or say what I said that God said, is out of context, when they are the TEXT.

Paul – 062310

Status
Not open for further replies.