Disagreement:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Why do fools think that disagreement is evil? – I disagree with them, so that means I’m evil. - If they disagree me, that’s righteousness.

Folks, it’s not that you and I disagree with each other; it’s whether we agree or disagree with what Christ says. - No one can disagree with Christ and be justified or saved. - If I agree with Christ and you disagree with me, you in essence disagree with Christ. - I agree with Christ because I speak what Christ spoke. - Most of you, most of the time, speak something that is not written in the Spirit, or in the Letter of the Word.

That which is not written in the Word of God is the ”SPIRITUAL CORRECTNESS” that is being established by the most prominent members of the modern so called “Christian” People and Churches. If one says that the Catholics are worshipers of Idols, “He’s a fool”. – Or if one says that the Mormons can’t be described as Christians in any form, not even Christians in error, “He’s a fool”. - It’s evil to say certain things that ARE SPOKEN in the Scriptures to or about any so called “Church” or so called “Christian”. – Just what is one to say to or about false Christians, and false Churches of the Lord? -- SPIRITUAL CORRECTNESS can and is doing the same thing to your rights of religious speech, that “POLITICAL CORRECTNESS” has done to the United States’ rights of political speech.
However, it makes no difference to the Christian what any of you do or don’t do with Spiritual Speech or anything. You’re doing it only to yourselves, not to me. – We / you and I, will always be in our own places we’re in now. --- There is but one source of agreement, and that’s the Words of Christ and God. - Any other doctrine or knowledge can only be from the knowledge of evil, the antichrist. -- The Truth / Christ / is to be agreed with and believed, if one is to be a Christian. -- The untruth / the Devil is to be agreed with and believed, if one is to be among the LOST.

Prove me wrong with the Word of God on any Thread I’ve written. If you can’t prove me wrong, that proves that I agree with God and you disagree with God. -- Any other excuse why you can’t or won’t prove me wrong is also proof that you know you disagree with God and you know that I agree with God. --- Jealously and hatred and the lack of knowledge is the only excuse. Give me any other excuse that does not include those. ------ I’m a fool and don’t deserve your time and trouble? – Or, I’m too radical, and you know better? – If I would listen to you, you’d try. You love your enemies, but not this one? - To hell with him! --- You can make up many more I’m sure, but they all will be just excuses, not Christian. --- Christians at least try to come to some agreement with Christ and those who try to agree with Christ. That’s how salvation of others comes about. – However, the Lost will never try to come to any agreement with Christ, because it disagrees with the things they have already been taught by the LOST. It’s called, the “Good and Honest Heart”. – TRUTH SAYS, ------- Romans 3:10-12 KJV - There is NONE RIGHTEOUS, no, NOT ONE. 11- There is NONE that understandeth, there is NONE that seeketh after God. 12- They are ALL GONE out of the way, they are TOGETHER become unprofitable; there is NONE that doeth good, NO, NOT ONE”. ----- I agree with that, and you cannot!

Paul – 062210

OMEGA

Prove me wrong with the Word of God on any Thread
----------------------------------

You have been WRONG in so many threads, I have lost count.

You have too much Zeal and not enough Study.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Letsargue

Prove me wrong with the Word of God on any Thread
----------------------------------

You have been WRONG in so many threads, I have lost count.

You have too much Zeal and not enough Study.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

That's just Scripture, and it does not say anything about me being wrong. I can use that verse on you just as easy. But that's the way with you guys. You can't show Scriptures that SAY that I'm wrong on ALL those Threads you've rejected for your own reasons, not that they are wrong. You just say they're wrong. SHOW ME!

Paul -- 062310

Status
Not open for further replies.