The Holy Ghost:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimiel

Dude, the same word is translated: spirit and ghost in different places in the King James version. You're inventing differences because some translators chose different words for the same word. You need to study more. You haven't received any of the 'secret things' of God because you haven't yet learned sound doctrine and don't have your core beliefs secured.

Letsargue

Dude, the same word is translated: spirit and ghost in different places in the King James version. You're inventing differences because some translators chose different words for the same word. You need to study more. You haven't received any of the 'secret things' of God because you haven't yet learned sound doctrine and don't have your core beliefs secured.

WELL! -- Any fool can say anything against another person while not using the Scriptures like you've done and continue to do.

I just showed what God and Christ has said in the Spirit of the Word. If you don't accept it, why can't you at least act Christian and let it GO. -- But NO! You must be the show-off as are many of your brothers in the dark. At least you act that way.

Do you expect me to just sit here while you slam me for absolately nothing? - You may not be one, but you act like a Hypocrite.

OOHHH, did I just defind myself?

Paul -- 061510

Aimiel

Dude, Judas hanged himself... go and do likewise.

There's just as much sense in juxtaposing those two bits of Scripture as all the nonsense you've slung together. Nowhere is there any statement which even loosely suggests that Jesus had a spouse. If He did, it would have been explained in The Holy Scriptures, not hidden in 'secret' meanings. There is no private interpretation of prophecy. You're listening to a lying spirit.

Letsargue

Dude, Judas hanged himself... go and do likewise.

There's just as much sense in juxtaposing those two bits of Scripture as all the nonsense you've slung together. Nowhere is there any statement which even loosely suggests that Jesus had a spouse. If He did, it would have been explained in The Holy Scriptures, not hidden in 'secret' meanings. There is no private interpretation of prophecy. You're listening to a lying spirit.

Just LOOK how WISE you are? -- MY! – I’ve never heard that cheep shot before. Where did you learn that? - WELL! Yes I have; most unlearned so called Christians uses that trash to support their lack of learning. “Go do like wise”! – That’s real SMART; - I’ve got to hand it to you. But, you really know better, but can’t act any different. - That’s called ----------- something?

Paul – 061510

Aimiel

It's called foolishness. It's what you do with The Word of God. Chop It to bits and then make it mean whatever you want It to mean. You make it meaningless, because you won't endure sound doctrine. Have you had learning disabilities all of your life, or was it due to a recent brain injury?

Letsargue

It's called foolishness. It's what you do with The Word of God. Chop It to bits and then make it mean whatever you want It to mean. You make it meaningless, because you won't endure sound doctrine. Have you had learning disabilities all of your life, or was it due to a recent brain injury?

BOY! – This is really good stuff! – I can just sit here and let you make a fool out of yourself without the Scriptures in front of the whole WORLD! -- Come on! – This is truly smart of you. - We can really see you for what you are. You haven’t used the first Scripture to PROVE ME WRONG yet! --- If I’m as wrong as you “LET ON”; - you and yours could easily prove it, I would think.

Paul – 061510

Letsargue

I don't have to quote Scripture to recognize a fool.

WELL! – That’s kinda what GOD SAID. – Ephesians 6:11-13 KJJV – “Put on the whole armour of God , that YE MAY BE ABLE TO STAND against the wiles of the devil. 12- For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13- WHEREFORE TAKE UNTO YOU THE WHOLE ARMOUR OF GOD”. ------- I do that, -- and you don’t believe that.

Paul – 061510

Aimiel

Dude, the light that is in you is darkness. You don't have any sense. You need to buy a clue.

Letsargue

Dude, the light that is in you is darkness. You don't have any sense. You need to buy a clue.

My name is not DUDE! -- It's Paul, or Letsargue.

You can't believe how many CLUES Christ has given me. -- I don't have to steal them like some of you do. -- I write of them all the time, giving them away, -- and you, as many of your brothers reject them, That's OK.

Paul -- 061610

Aimiel

Dude, your lack of comprehension is only exceeded by your rejection of Truth. Combined, they make for strange and completely inept theories. Sorry you're so happy with them.

Letsargue

Dude, your lack of comprehension is only exceeded by your rejection of Truth. Combined, they make for strange and completely inept theories. Sorry you're so happy with them.

Why are you SOOooo angry? -- I have done NOTHING to YOU!

OOOHHHH, that's how all the Lost "ACT". -- The "ACTS" of the Lost, read Aimiel, all verses.

Paul -- 061610

Aimiel

You're projecting. I'm not angry, dude. Simply stating facts, so that you know the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.