Give it your best shot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
If you cannot conduct yourself in some – ‘Similar’ to a Christian attitude; don’t look for a response from me! - Just stay happy in your own stupidity, and foolishness. I’m not going to participate in it with you. – Anyhow, - it would be impossible for most of you to even fake a Christian attitude. -- But come and get me, if you’re not like the rest of the COWARDS that can do nothing but call me names, like the Cowards they are.

The following are some of the things I ALSO HAVE FAITH IN and believe are true.

Romans 3:10-12 KJV –

There was to be the Last “FLOOD” that destroyed all the evil again.
Jeremiah 47:2 KJV –
Ezekiel 38:22 KJV –
Daniel 9:26 KJV – “The end thereof shall be with a “FLOOD”, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined”.
You don’t KNOW WHY or HOW! --- That’s what God said!

Everything Christ can say of himself, the Christians can also say of themselves. That does not include the foolish FALSE CHRISTIANS.

The Lord’s Name is NOW, “THE WORD OF GOD”, and that is the Christians name also NOW. - Not if you say you live in the LAST DAYS. You may live in the last days, but I DO NOT, because the last days are over.

Eternal Life has its beginning with the creation of all things. If one has Eternal Life, that life is from the Beginning, and he who is blessed with it, should remember all things the Father has done from the beginning. -- Before the world was, I was. I saw the Father create all things in our name.

Your Christian Life / Eternal Life is founded on whether or not you’ve been baptized of the Holy Ghost. - Most of you deny the Holy Ghost, calling him just “Spirit” like the unlearned faithless people some of you are. - Ghost / the Holy Ghost refers to a Spiritual “BODY”, not just a “SPIRIT”. – The Spiritual Body of Christ is the Holy “GHOST”, not the Holy “SPIRIT” There is a Holy Spirit, and that’s God. God is a / the Holy Spirit. – God gave his Son, Jesus Christ a Spiritual Body / the Holy Ghost. ---- John 14:16-18 KJV – “I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever. --------------. 18- I will not leave you comfortless: -(I WILL COME)- to you”. – That’s what GOD SAID. - Not the trash some of you say out of your own deceitful mouths.

The Christian speaks for Christ by the Holy Ghost and the Spirit of the Word. Prove me wrong!

Is enough to start. -------- Now come and get me with the Sword your GOD GAVE YOU.

Paul – 060310
This sounds like a "I'm a better Christian with one hand tied behind my back than all the rest of you put together" type of thread. I don't think that being a Christian is a competition. I thought we became brothers and sisters in Christ with main idea being to support and edify each other. Sure, we have our differences and we can get pretty heated in those differences but we have one thing in common that is greater than all those differences combined - we have Christ as our Lord and Savior!

Letsargue

Found it:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67174

You are correct...you are a foolish and uninformed person.

AMR

FIND IT? -- FIND WHAT?

I think I've figured out what it is with YOU!
You are so rapped up in that "ONE ON ONE" phony nonsense, that you can't speak anyother way, and expect the rest of us to follow rules of that foolishness. "ONE ON ONE"! - SO WHAT? - That's not what teaching and LEARNING is about, but to you faithless creatures, you can't carry on a simple argument without bad mouthing one. I'm just giving you back what you have and do and most likely will always GIVE ME.

Paul -- 061010

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
FIND IT? -- FIND WHAT?

I think I've figured out what it is with YOU!
You are so rapped up in that "ONE ON ONE" phony nonsense, that you can't speak anyother way, and expect the rest of us to follow rules of that foolishness. "ONE ON ONE"! - SO WHAT? - That's not what teaching and LEARNING is about, but to you faithless creatures, you can't carry on a simple argument without bad mouthing one. I'm just giving you back what you have and do and most likely will always GIVE ME.

Paul -- 061010
Try to follow the dialog to avoid being seen as a raving lunatic. Track the quoted posts by clicking the little quote graphic: View attachment 15619 appearing after the poster's quoted userid. This will help you keep up with the discussion. Master the features of the discussion board's software and you will find yourself confused less and perhaps edified more.

By the way: "IT" means I located your thread on the Holy Ghost versus Holy Spirit. Had you mastered the feature of posting links to your other threads I would not have had to go searching for it. I posted the reference to the other thread for convenience to others who may be entertained by your bizzare estatic utterances. ;)

AMR

Letsargue

Try to follow the dialog to avoid being seen as a raving lunatic. Track the quoted posts by clicking the little quote graphic: View attachment 15619 appearing after the poster's quoted userid. This will help you keep up with the discussion. Master the features of the discussion board's software and you will find yourself confused less and perhaps edified more.

By the way: "IT" means I located your thread on the Holy Ghost versus Holy Spirit. Had you mastered the feature of posting links to your other threads I would not have had to go searching for it. I posted the reference to the other thread for convenience to others who may be entertained by your bizzare estatic utterances. ;)

AMR

My computer is too out of date to down load such stuff, and I don't need another computer to study the SCRIPTURES, and listen to insulting FOOLS!!

Paul -- 061110

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My computer is too out of date to down load such stuff, and I don't need another computer to study the SCRIPTURES, and listen to insulting FOOLS!!

Paul -- 061110
Good gravy! Who wants you to download anything?

Less ecstastic posting and more reasoned thinking beforehand would benefit you. I suspect you envision yourself as receiving divine revelations daily and then posting them here. Am I close?

AMR

Letsargue

Good gravy! Who wants you to download anything?

Less ecstastic posting and more reasoned thinking beforehand would benefit you. I suspect you envision yourself as receiving divine revelations daily and then posting them here. Am I close?

AMR

Would you still be jealious if it were so?

That could be your only proplem. It's not that you're lacking in sense or learning. Your hatefulness must be coming from your natural heart. -- Just guessing, Christ said we'd know them though.

Paul -- 061310

Status
Not open for further replies.