Seeing through you:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Anyone who is a true Christian can tell in a moment that most of you are of your father the Devil. - It doesn’t take a Bishop to know who you are by your fruits. --- Some of you think you’re a Wizard of Truth because you know Christ could see into a person’s heart. – Don’t you think he saw the garbage that came from their Heart, the same as some of you?
Mark 7:20-23 KJV - he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man. 21- FOR FROM WITHIN, OUT OF THE HEART OF MEN, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, 22- Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: 23- All these evil things come from within, and defile the man”. ----- Unbelief, name calling, and Hate are easily seen in the hearts of FOOLS.

Most of you so called “Christians”, cry about the Liberals holding you to their “Political Correctness”, but you hold everyone else to your own “Spiritual Correctness”. -- That’s who you are! You all do as the Devil does.
HUH! – John 8:44 KJV – “Ye are of your father the devil, and THE LUSTS OF YOUR FATHER YE WILL DO. He was a murderer FROM THE BEGINNING, and abode not in the truth, because THERE IS NO TRUTH IN HIM. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for HE IS A LIAR, AND THE FATHER OF IT”. --------- “He was a murder from the BEGINNING”? – Can any of you unlearned, self-boasting prophets say how the Devil / Satan was a Murder from the BEGINNING? ----- I’ll give you all the guesses you want, and you still could never get it, or anything else right. You all just get MAD, and call the Lord names through me. ---- Aren’t most of you, -- Wonderful Christian folk! - ?

You all gather together all your false doctrines and garbage, and prove me wrong on anything. - Jesus didn’t have to exert himself any to defeat Satan, while being tempted by the Devil in the wilderness. What makes you think it’s any different with your foolishness and me? – You contradict the Word of God every time you open your unlearned mouths, and I can show you; but it just makes you MAD and you call me names. – Real brave and wise of you “~~christians~~”.

Paul or David – 060310

Status
Not open for further replies.