All Power is the Gospel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Matthew 28:18 KJV – “ALL POWER IS GIVEN UNTO ME”.
Romans 1:16 KJV – “THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST: - for it is the Power of God unto salvation”. ------ “All power is given unto me”.
1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV –
1 Corinthians 1:24 KJV –
2 Corinthians 13:4 KJV –
2 Timothy 1:8 KJV –
1 Peter 1:4-5 KJV - To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5- Who are KEPT BY THE POWER OF GOD through faith unto salvation ready -(TO BE REVEALED IN THE LAST TIME)”. -- The last time, not before all during the last days, but the “LAST TIME”, --- the day of the LORD. All power is released upon the earth, which is “DEATH AND RESURRECTION and JUDGMENT of all. -- The “GOSPEL” is released upon the earth. - Christ is released upon the earth. - The Sword of God is released upon the earth. –
Isaiah 55:11 KJV – “So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void”.
Daniel 7:10 KJV – “A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him : thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened”.
Ezekiel 21:5 KJV – “I the LORD have drawn forth my sword out of his sheath: it shall not return any more”.
2 Peter 3:7 KJV – “The heavens and the earth, which are now, BY THE SAME –(WORD)- ARE KEPT IN STORE, RESERVED UNTO FIRE against the DAY OF JUDGMENT AND PERDITION OF UNGODLY MEN”. – WORD, SWORD, GOSPEL, “AND THE POWER”!

The new name of the Lord is “THE WORD OF GOD”.
The “WORD OF GOD” is the new name of the Lord, and it is only revealed at the end, the last day of the Lord COME. --- Revelation 19:13 KJV – “He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and HIS NAME IS CALLED - “THE WORD OF GOD”. ---- THE GOSPEL.

JOHN 1:1-2 KJV – “In the beginning was the “WORD”, and the “WORD” was with God, and the “WORD” was God. 2- THE SAME WAS in the beginning WITH GOD”. - = - “In the beginning was GOD, and GOD was with the Word, and GOD was the Word. The same was in the beginning with the “WORD”. – “In the beginning was the ---------“. -- “ I am the first and the last”.

The Lord’s name is the “Word of God”, and that is the name of every Christian.

Paul – 051910

Status
Not open for further replies.