Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quincy

Are you a fan of Johnnie Walker? You been out walking tonight?? ahaha.. uh ha. Hello to ya though, sorry I couldn't resist.

WalkinDude

Are you a fan of Johnnie Walker? You been out walking tonight?? ahaha.. uh ha. Hello to ya though, sorry I couldn't resist.

Walkin' Dude was a nickname for a character in a couple of different books. I would ask that you guess who, but in the days of google, it should be rather easy to do.

WalkinDude

...and really, it's such an obscure literary reference. :rolleyes: :D

Actually I forgot this name was still active on TOL. I was going to register a new name, but as it turns out, this one was still there. I would have gone with a new name had I been a new user to the forum.
You have to admit the Walkin' dude was pretty cool though!

Quincy

Walkin' Dude was a nickname for a character in a couple of different books. I would ask that you guess who, but in the days of google, it should be rather easy to do.

Fair enough. I oddly just saw a Johnnie Walker commerical right before I saw your thread so I thought why not, lol.

Are you sure it's just a couple books though? Maybe I am thinking of the wrong character.

WalkinDude

Fair enough. I oddly just saw a Johnnie Walker commerical right before I saw your thread so I thought why not, lol.

Are you sure it's just a couple books though? Maybe I am thinking of the wrong character.

Well, off the top of my head, he was in the novels 'The Stand'; and 'The eyes of the Dragon'. In 'The Stand' he was known by the nickname 'Walkin' Dude' amongst other nicknames. In 'The Eyes of the Dragon' he went by his actual name 'Randall Flagg'.
I'm sure he was in more books then that, but those two were the only ones I could think of.

Quincy

Oh, I see. I was thinking The Dark Tower series. I had no clue about The Eyes of the Dragon lol. It's cool to learn stuff haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.