SPIRIT OF BURNING:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

God has said a lot of things, and all are in the Holy Scriptures. There is not one of those things that God has said, which is not the Truth. It’s all the Truth and nothing but the Truth. However, many who call themselves “Believers or Christians” seem to pick and choose what THEY say is the only things that are the truth, in order to support some doctrine they have chosen for themselves. I think God said there would be those, and to watch out for them. I think God calls them false prophets, or liars.
If it’s not in the Scriptures, it cannot be the Truth, and is invalid to use as the Truth supporting or making some doctrine which is blind to God.

God said in - Jude 1:23 KJV – “And others save with fear, PULLING THEM OUT OF THE FIRE; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh”. – How can anyone who calls himself a Christian or a believer, say that that is not THE TRUTH?
Is it because it says, “And others save with fear”? Or “By pulling them out of the FIRE”? - Does that make God’s Word not the Truth? What is it that some people think Salvation is, if not being saved from something? - What something? - From the Lake of F-I-R-E! - Does anyone want to be saved from anything else? - What is that fire anyhow; you know, that Lake of Fire after the Judgment? - Is this not that – Isaiah 4:4 KJV – “When he shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the SPIRIT OF JUDGMENT, AND BY THE SPIRIT OF BURNING”.
Those two little Scriptures are two little things that GOD SAID. Some think in their hearts that those are nonsense and can’t be true, and there is no place for stuff such as that, (They call themselves Christians).
I think God said there would be those who would not understand the foolish things, and the base things, the weak things, things that are DESPISED, and God has even chosen things THAT ARE NOT anything. Who is the man who cannot believe God in all those unbelievable things? They are the UNBELIEVERS, and God calls them Infidels. WHAT? Infidels are also called dogs, liars, Gentiles, or everyone who is outside of that Heavenly City. However the saints or the believers / Christians are in that Heavenly City / The CHURCH, - “THE CHURCH”.
Peace.

Paul – 101509

Status
Not open for further replies.