I don't understand why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Not as bad as when a Christian is judgmental and also dispense punishment onto others. Isn't a Christian, one who 'turns the other cheek'.

Wimpy equivocation won't do it. Neither will judgment thinly disguised as "moderation."
Don't you agree?
No.
So if one does not 'turn the other cheek' and live peacefully, can one be Christian?
Yes. Please tell me where or how the definition of "Christian" includes allusion or reference to the concept of "doormat." Romans 12:18 (KJV)
And is it not worse when you are judge in your own cause against another and you dispense punishment as well.
Yet another "holier-than-thou" prophet in the mix. Matthew 16:23 (KJV)

brinny

According to my sister abortion is wrong it is murdering an unborn child. Personally I feel that I can not impose my beliefs on my fellow man.

According to the ten commandments I learned as a child you are not supposed to kill and there was no except attached to the law, where abortion is murder and in the next breath sit down and support the mass bombing of Iraq killing over 100,000 men women and children and think that is okay and that it is not considered killing because you have taken these lives in God's name
:bang:

God is a righteous God, and through His judgements, He does indeed do battle. It is inevitable that there is death in battle, just as there is death in the battle, this spiritual war of all time that is raging as we speak, in the here and now, for the souls of men. Getting back to the incubation of growing babies in wombs...are you comparing the murdering of these little ones growing in the womb, meant to be their their safe haven, where they are hidden from harm, to war?

Status
Not open for further replies.