Aimiel: A False Prophet Who Must Already Be Stoned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Door

Quotes by the self-promoted "prophet" and "special agent" of God - Aimiel...

I am a prophet. Were I to deny it, I would be a liar.
Here

Only to be followed by this statement...

What do you think I should do, deny the truth? I don't wear a badge, or indiscrimanetly tell people, "I am a Prophet!!!" If I were to deny it, I would be lying.

I've avoided many auto accidents by foreknowledge

It's hard to tell when Aimiel is stoned and when he is not.

...just because someone prophecies something that doesn't come to pass doesn't make the propheseyer or the prophecy itself false.

Yet he also says this...

The Holy Bible gives us a test to determine a true prophet from a false one:

"But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death. You may say to yourselves, 'How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD?' If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him." Deuteronomy 18:20-22

Talk about double-minded.

This is the basic error that doubters of the gift of prophecy and the five-fold ministry gift of the Prophet (given to The Body of Christ), which is to assume that if someone prophecies one erroneous prophecy, that they should be stoned. Jesus said that he that is without sin should cast the first stone at the woman who was caught in adultery. Why did He not throw it? Because He wants us to learn from our mistakes, not be put to death if we make one. :thumb:

That's right Aimiel, a "prophet" can say anything they want, and it doesn't matter what happens. That's how you can tell a prophet these days, they just say some things and some things happen and some things don't. :rotfl:

I guess were all free to just say anything we want until we get one right. :chuckle:

And most recently, this is one of the most bizarre things ever...

I have first impressions of people that I meet (often that I just read one post on the web by them) that are perfectly accurate. I have yet to be surprised by anyone. God lets me know who to draw closer with, who to remain distant from and who to avoid altogether. Often it will happen before I ever meet them: my wife might simply mention someone by name, and I'll get a 'red light' or an alarm bell in my spirit. It's never creepy and never wrong. I thank God for His Guidance.

Aimiel

:yawn:

That all you've got? :chuckle:

Prophets aren't Gods. If I speak a word, and it doesn't come to pass, it isn't my fault or Gods... it's yours for putting too much emphasis upon a man. :duh:

If I, however, say, "Thus saith The Lord..." and then proclaim what God has told me to say, and it doesn't come to pass, please, stone me to death; in fact, I wish that were the law. There'd be a whole lot less false prophets on TV and in chruch parking lots. :chuckle:

Aimiel

Not only do you have to have your understanding darkened by the words of men to make light of God's choice for speaking to mankind (prophecy) but you have to be in league with Satan to choose to make war with God and His prophets. :nono:

Door

Not only do you have to have your understanding darkened by the words of men to make light of God's choice for speaking to mankind (prophecy) but you have to be in league with Satan to choose to make war with God and His prophets. :nono:
Well that's the thing, you idiot, I'm not at war with one of God's "prophets".

:darwinsm:

Aimiel

You oppose everything that is called: "God." You're an enemy of all that is good. You are hateful and wicked. Repent!!!

Aimiel

Aimiel: A False Prophet Who Must Already Be Stoned

:darwinsm:
But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words: for these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day. But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: and on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: and I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: the sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come: and it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Eph. 4:11-13 This 5-fold ministry is lacking in today's churches. A plurality of eldership is vital, but rare. Prophet is as much an office gift as pastors, teachers, evangelists. There is no exegetical reason to keep only 3/5 gifts. As well, these local church apostles and prophets are to be distinguished from OT prophets who wrote Scripture or the original 12 apostles who walked with Jesus (similar vs identical).

I Cor. 12-14 talks about the gift of prophecy. Some of Aimiel's ideas are actually the gift of knowledge, wisdom, or discernment that can be given to any believer (they are NOT foreknowledge).

I Cor. 14:29-33 gives practical principles for dealing with prophets and prophecy. Paul does not throw the baby out with the bathwater (like some here), but gives instruction on the proper use of the gifts.

There are times Aimiel my be moving in the Spirit, but other times he may be mixing in his flesh. We need to test and discern, not dismiss a valid gift for the good of the Body. The spirits of prophets are subject to their control. They are imperfect vessels.

If he was an OT prophet, Deuteronomy would apply. In that era, stone away. In the NT gift of prophet/prophecy, we are not commanded to stone, but to correct and discern.

As well, let him who is without sin cast the first stone. Door and others are not infallible (nor is Aimiel, nor does he claim to be).

Door

This is not a question about Biblical Prophets, William, but unbiblical ones, which Aimiel is. We are to expose false prophets and false apostles, as commanded by Jesus, Paul, and John...

"...for false Christs and false prophets will arise, and will show signs and wonders, in order, if possible, to lead the elect astray."

"But what I am doing, I will continue to do, that I may cut off opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the matter about which they are boasting. For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their deeds."

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world."

Anyone can claim to be a prophet. Saying that your are one, and then being wrong about what you say, is evidence that you are not what you claim.

You guys are morons with self-inflated egos, who do not know Jesus from Satan.

Aimiel

This is not a question about Biblical Prophets, William, but unbiblical ones, which Aimiel is.
Specifically, what do you base your presumption, that I am an 'unbiblical' prophet, upon? Is there something in the New Testament that you're using as a guideline, to judge me with, or are you just attacking me because I claim to be a prophet, and you believe that there is no such thing.
Anyone can claim to be a prophet. Saying that your are one, and then being wrong about what you say, is evidence that you are not what you claim.
What am I wrong about? God called me a prophet, not me. You call me a false prophet, because you don't believe Him. It is as simple as that. If you believed His Word, you'd realize that the five-fold ministry gifts: apostle, propeht, pastor, evangelist and teacher are still in operation. Since you don't, you prove that God's Word is meaningless to you (aside from the simple fact of your hatred of people who love God and are quite obviously called according to His Purposes).

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Aimiel has probably given some false prophecies, but so did the prophets in the Church at Corinth. Paul did not call them false prophets, but said to test their prophecies since spirit and flesh can mix (they are not automatons or megaphones for God). If Aimiel denied the essential truths of the Christian faith (e.g. the Gnostic or Docetic false prophets that Paul may be alluding to who also had false doctrine, not just some inaccurate prophecies), then you would have a stronger case.

Door

Aimiel has probably given some false prophecies, but so did the prophets in the Church at Corinth. Paul did not call them false prophets, but said to test their prophecies since spirit and flesh can mix (they are not automatons or megaphones for God). If Aimiel denied the essential truths of the Christian faith (e.g. the Gnostic or Docetic false prophets that Paul may be alluding to who also had false doctrine, not just some inaccurate prophecies), then you would have a stronger case.
His claims and comments in the opening post is all the evidence needed. Both of you are condemned by your words, which reveal what you believe. Faith is the evidence of a believer. Neither of you have faith in the God of the Bible. You both worship demons.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
His claims and comments in the opening post is all the evidence needed. Both of you are condemned by your words, which reveal what you believe. Faith is the evidence of a believer. Neither of you have faith in the God of the Bible. You both worship demons.

My theology and Christology is orthodox, and you know it (you just say the devil also believes that?!). I worship the Lord Jesus Christ as God and rebuke demons in His name.

I cannot defend nor condemn Aimiel as a whole over the internet. God is able to Judge accurately, but you are not god nor able to do so. Judge a sentence or two, but don't jump to conclusions. My faith is in the God of the Bible and in His Word. We just differ on details of interpretation.

Most non-charismatics respect the largest part of the Body of Christ, the Pentecostals. They are not so sectarian or cultish to make it a salvific issue.

Aimiel

His claims and comments in the opening post is all the evidence needed. Both of you are condemned by your words, which reveal what you believe. Faith is the evidence of a believer. Neither of you have faith in the God of the Bible.
What do you base this presumption on, specifically?

Aimiel

My theology and Christology is orthodox, and you know it (you just say the devil also believes that?!). I worship the Lord Jesus Christ as God and rebuke demons in His name.
:thumb:

Isn't it glaringly obvious how Door's posts lack in substance, but consist mostly of rantings and false accusations?

Door

:thumb:

Isn't it glaringly obvious how Door's posts lack in substance
All I did was quote what YOU said, so the part about there being no substance is hilarious, coming from YOU!

:rotfl:

You made bizarre claims about your magical powers, that no believer has, and you contradicted yourself about prophets.

Aimiel

All I did was quote what YOU said, so the part about there being no substance, is hilarious coming from YOU!

:rotfl:

You made bizarre claims about your magical powers, that no believer has, and you contradicted yourself about prophets.
I made no such claims as having any magic powers, you liar; and I haven't contradicted anything, except your false accusations and weak limp-wristed posts. You make very poor judgements, and then defend them as if you're God, Himself. Your posts have no substance because you're shallow and cowardly with no understanding whatsoever.

Door

I made no such claims as having any magic powers,

I have first impressions of people that I meet (often that I just read one post on the web by them) that are perfectly accurate. I have yet to be surprised by anyone. God lets me know who to draw closer with, who to remain distant from and who to avoid altogether. Often it will happen before I ever meet them: my wife might simply mention someone by name, and I'll get a 'red light' or an alarm bell in my spirit. It's never creepy and never wrong. I thank God for His Guidance

I've avoided many auto accidents by foreknowledge
You are a liar. You have done no such thing. You are a self-deluded fool. You think God does things for you that He does not do for others. You have the same personality trait as all those other ego-maniacs on charismaniac TV who think they are special. Because of these false claims of yours, you make those who are having real problems in their life feel as though God rejects them, for not doing all this cr@p that you claim.

You are a worthless excuse for a human being, and God will toss pigs like you and your massive egos into hell. And rightly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.