Nice pic, Sheepdog.

Comment

Well I applaud you as a cop me again.

Comment

Yep, he's not afraid to tell his daddy.

Comment

I'm just teasing, me again.

Comment

Come on, me again.. sing for us "Y M C A - A... Were going to the Y M C A - A.."
            Last edited by Sozo; October 16th, 2002, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Posted by Axacta
              Well I applaud you as a cop me again.
              Thanks brother.

Comment

YMCA - A

Comment

Last edited by Sozo; March 5th, 2005, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Those pictures had me laughing so hard, Sheepdog.

Det. Again informs us citizens: Yes, I am a man of power. People do exactly what I tell them and they oftentimes don’t like it. When I say “go” then people go. When I say “come” then people come. Most people don’t mind authority.

Det. Again, that's what I'm worried about. You think you actually have power. You claim to be a cop, a detective, a sheriff, etc. What is it? Are you a cop or just a wanna-be copster?

Besides, your're a cop with bad theology. May we not allow Det. Again off the hook with his awful theology.

BTW, be careful with those veiled threats directed toward me Robocop.

Comment

• Freak,

What is it between you and me again? I don't see the two of you geting along AT ALL!!!! Is it me, or what?

Galatians 2:20 -
                      I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Cute smiley.

Comment

• Me Again's strange beliefs bother me and his cop mentality (as you can see in his ealier posts).

Comment

• Last edited by Sozo; March 12th, 2005, 06:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freak
                            Me Again's strange beliefs bother me and his cop mentality (as you can see in his ealier posts).
                            Maybe both of you do it to amuse me, because I am amused by how the two of you get or don't get along.
                            Galatians 2:20 -
                            I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Cute smiley.

Comment

• Paraphrase of Freak
                              Me Again's cop mentality bothers me.
                              Uh, okay.

Comment

• Det. Again informs us citizens: Yes, I am a man of power. People do exactly what I tell them and they oftentimes don’t like it. When I say “go” then people go. When I say “come” then people come. Most people don’t mind authority.

I actually love my friend Det. Again. I just get tired of his rantings at times.

Comment

Working...
                                X