Islam burns a man alive and broadcasts it

OCTOBER23

Islam is being burnt down today - not Christianity.

Then why is ISIS killing Christians and Japanese people ?????????

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Prophet (sallAllahu alaihi wa sallam) saw an anthill that one of his companions had burnt with fire and he said: “No one should punish with fire except the Lord of fire.” (Abu Dawood)
classed as saheeh by Imaam al-Nawawi in Riyadh al-Saaliheen and by Sheikh al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah.

If Islam prohibits even them small pests/insects of bring burnt then how can Islam then allow fanatical deviant extremists burning a human? Reason m8

Go to hell.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned

They are killing far more Muslims. The man they burnt to death was a Muslim. It is the Muslims who are being persecuted across the globe for their beliefs. And don't forget - we face Islamaphobia every day in the West.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
They are killing far more Muslims. The man they burnt to death was a Muslim. It is the Muslims who are being persecuted across the globe for their beliefs. And don't forget - we face Islamaphobia every day in the West.

It's not Islamaphobia.
It's Islamarealism.

This Charming Manc

ISIS is killing alot more muslims that Christians and foreigners, however they are targeting Christians for being Christian when they can.

Howvere I think what they were referring to was the fighting between western forces and Muslims and the proxy war waged by western leaning Muslim governments and devot/radicla muslims.

The truth si though that ISIS are animals who kill anyone who is not like them be they christisn, Muslim or jew.

Islam is being burnt down today - not Christianity.

Granite

Hall of Fame
And I see the record's broken...:yawn:

At least nobody else seems to be harping on "they're all secretly alive" conspiracy theory.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You think that makes a difference? Any religion that promotes torture and murder towards those who will not convert is toxic.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is blasphemy. You are not God to command. Nor are you to command God. Instead you should say ; May God curse you!

I am in Christ. I judge you. A Spiritual man judges all things, especially a vile animal such as yourself.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I despise Islam for the unholy cult it is.

Hell is waiting for them.