Islam burns a man alive and broadcasts it

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I forgot to add they dumped rubble from a bucket loader on his cage. I am not sure of the point of that part.

OCTOBER23

Ishmael SHALL BE AGAINST IS OWN BROTHERS AS WELL AS THE JEWS.

Genesis 16:7 And the angel of the LORD said unto her,

Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son,

and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.

12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man,

and every man’s hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
---------------------------------------

Jeremiah 41:3 Ishmael also slew all the Jews that were with him,

even with Gedaliah, at Mizpah, and the Chaldeans that were found there, and the men of war.

Jeremiah 41:9 Now the pit wherein Ishmael had cast all the dead bodies of the men,

whom he had slain because of Gedaliah,

Tinark

African Children Denounced As “Witches” By Christian Pastors

…Nwanaokwo Edet was one of an increasing number of children in Africa accused of witchcraft by pastors and then tortured or killed, often by family members. Pastors were involved in half of 200 cases of “witch children” reviewed by the AP, and 13 churches were named in the case files. [Exodus, 22:18]

…The idea of witchcraft is hardly new, but it has taken on new life recently partly because of a rapid growth in evangelical Christianity. Campaigners against the practice say around 15,000 children have been accused in two of Nigeria’s 36 states over the past decade and around 1,000 have been murdered. In the past month alone, three Nigerian children accused of witchcraft were killed and another three were set on fire.

Nigeria is one of the heartlands of abuse, but hardly the only one: the United Nations Children’s Fund says tens of thousands of children have been targeted throughout Africa.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/04/witch-hunts/

It's a battle for the most crazy, most blood thirsty, and most violent religion it seems. Islam seems to be winning at the moment, but Christianity isn't far behind.

What's your tally on the number of burned and tortured to death children by Islamists vs. Christians? Who is currently winning that tally?

musterion

In other news, Tinark excuses murderers who burned a man to death. Reason? Political convenience and sheer bigotry.

Tinark

In other news, Tinark excuses murderers who burned a man to death. Reason? Political convenience and sheer bigotry.

I don't excuse it. Not at all. Religion at times brings much harm and misery to the world. You might want to retake 4th grade reading comprehension. Just stick with it, you'll eventually make it to middle school.

Although I will admit religion wasn't the sole factor in any of these deaths (although it was certainly a contributing factor). Do you agree? Does Christianity sometimes contribute to leading people to burn and torture child "witches" to death, as Islam sometimes contributes to leading people to burn or behead men to death?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What's your tally on the number of burned and tortured to death children by Islamists vs. Christians? Who is currently winning that tally?

Monthly Jihad Report January, 2015
Jihad Attacks: 266

Countries: 28

Allah Akbars: 43

Dead Bodies: 3998

Critically Injured: 2261

Attacks by Christians: 0

Any other questions you faggot?

rainee

... Does Christianity sometimes contribute to leading people to burn and torture child "witches" to death, as Islam sometimes contributes to leading people to burn or behead men to death?

Tinark - how is that time machine working?

Although you do bring up a good point -- it is their religion that is being totally desecrated and mangled.

Will they ever be able to put that back together again the
way it was?

Look how long we have had to live with our burden of accusations from 100's of years in the past.

I guess I should hope and pray we will not have something like this happen to us in our future.

Reactions: Lon

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
It's a battle for the most crazy, most blood thirsty, and most violent religion it seems. Islam seems to be winning at the moment, but Christianity isn't far behind.

That's why the Third Commandment is so important (Ex 20:7). Atheism is on the rise. People like you throw the baby out (literally [Is. 7:14, Jn 14:6]) with the bathwater. You reject all religion (Ps 53:1).

IMJerusha

I know this will probably get razzed something fierce but I still want to ask. Is it at all possible that these executions aren't really occurring? Is it at all possible that these hostages are being staged for the purpose of getting all out war started? I've never seen actual video and our "government" isn't allowing media to show that. I'm sorry but I wouldn't just quietly kneel in anticipation of my execution. I wouldn't kneel at all. Nor would I march quietly to a cage to be burned. It all just seems so staged and therefore questionable.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I know this will probably get razzed something fierce but I still want to ask. Is it at all possible that these executions aren't really occurring? Is it at all possible that these hostages are being staged for the purpose of getting all out war started? I've never seen actual video and our "government" isn't allowing media to show that. I'm sorry but I wouldn't just quietly kneel in anticipation of my execution. I wouldn't kneel at all. Nor would I march quietly to a cage to be burned. It all just seems so staged and therefore questionable.

Right, because you're an Internet tough guy and we all know how macho and awesome you are. Probably you'd light a cigarette and act nice and cool and calm and collected and give us a Hollywood speech before shuffling off this mortal coil.

Think next time before you open your big mouth.

:loser:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

what did you think about 911?

IMJerusha

Right, because you're an Internet tough guy and we all know how macho and awesome you are. Probably you'd light a cigarette and act nice and cool and calm and collected and give us a Hollywood speech before shuffling off this mortal coil.

Think next time before you open your big mouth.

:loser:

I'm not trying to make out like a big conspiracy theorist but I just don't trust people to tell the truth. Not our government and certainly not Islamics.

Granite, you don't think you'd fight or scream or yell or twist around or something?...maybe bite the Gihad dumb jerk in the leg....something? I wouldn't want to go down without a fight. You can call me a loser til hell freezes over but you've obviously never had someone forcing you to do something you didn't want to do. I have and I'm telling you I'd fight! It figures you'd think a woman a loser for wanting to fight. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
]I'm not trying to make out like a big conspiracy theorist but I just don't trust people to tell the truth. Not our government and certainly not Islamics.

So you'll just choose to believe the exact opposite of what you're told. That must've worked out gangbusters so far.

Why don't you pat yourself again on the back and tell us how you'd choose to die, especially considering the worst circumstances imaginable? Go ahead; I'll wait why you judge the dead and the way they carried themselves in their last moments. And while we're at it tell us how you would've been Captain McAwesome on one of the 9/11 flights, unlike the sheeple who just sat there. (Assuming you believe even that much happened.):yawn:

Must be awfully nice up on that steed of yours.