Islam burns a man alive and broadcasts it

IMJerusha

Then please explain.

I already did.

Conveniently circular.

No, faith.

Then despite your earlier attempt to reduce it down to just a god and humans, we both agree that the rules laid down by this god are indeed important.

God's Will is God.

Unless you're saying that the OT laws about stoning gays and smart mouthed kids were never important in the first place, you pretty much dodged the question.
Yeah, you're dodging. I didn't ask which of the rules are more important than others, I asked why you aren't following some of them if they "still apply" as you stated.

You're being obtuse again. Yeshua stated that in the observance of the two most important aspects of God's Will, our behavior sums up all of the rest. The point of the rules God gave His people is to help them to be more Godly and obedient to Him; to bring His people into a better relationship with Him. What is more Godly and more obedient than Grace, Mercy, Forgiveness and Love?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can you honestly say that you wouldn't be fearful of even speaking out against Islam if you were inside their borders?

What is worse? Committing what an islamic state calls blasphemy which gets you executed, or me telling somebody go to hell?

That is rhetorical, not for you directly.

drbrumley

King Abdullah’s Crocodile Tears Over Burned Pilot

Daniel McAdams

Jordan’s King Abdullah reacted emotionally to a video showing the apparent immolation of a Jordanian fighter pilot shot down over Syrian airspace. The Jordanian leader promised to fight ISIS, who killed the pilot, until his military ran “out of fuel and bullets.” His vows of revenge even included quoting Clint Eastwood to US lawmakers.

When he arrived back in Jordan from Washington, where he happened to be when the pilot was killed, he swiftly executed three prisoners in an apparent demonstration of resolve.

The White House vowed to stand united with Jordan to “defeat [the] scourge” of ISIS.

Abdullah’s strident stance against jihadists fighting to overthrow the Assad government in Syria is, if genuine, quite a turnaround. After all, for the past three-plus years he provided assistance and safe passage for all manner of radical jihadist to enter Syria through Jordan.

Yes, Abdullah had long been an ally of sorts to the kinds of radicals responsible for burning alive Jordanian pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh. He provided space and cooperation to US and NATO’s rebel training programs on Jordanian soil, with many “graduates” of the program later joining ISIS and al-Qaeda.

In 2013, Syrian president Assad warned Jordan’s Abdullah that he was “playing with fire” by supporting the rebels fighting to overthrow the Syrian government. How right he was. Literally.

Burning prisoners alive is breathtakingly barbaric. Providing aid and comfort to the kinds of people would do such things is, in many respects, even worse.

Save the tears, Abdullah, you helped create this mess.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
In case your head is in the sand.

He was a Jordanian pilot. The set a liquid fuse and burned him up until there was only ashes.

Click here for the youtube list.
Uh-Oh.

Cognitive dissonance demands that we remove our heads from being buried in the desert sand:

Thousands of Jordanians gathered at a "Grand Mosque" at noon on Friday and prayed for peace and denounced the Islamic State's extremist interpretation of Islam.

"This doesn't represent our religion to torture people like this," said the imam in charge of the mosque.

Apparently, his voice boomed so loud that it carried itself across rows and rows of people whose heads were bowed in prayer.

"These people claim they are working in the name of Islam. But they do not represent us."

THall

I know this will probably get razzed something fierce but I still want to ask. Is it at all possible that these executions aren't really occurring? Is it at all possible that these hostages are being staged for the purpose of getting all out war started? I've never seen actual video and our "government" isn't allowing media to show that. I'm sorry but I wouldn't just quietly kneel in anticipation of my execution. I wouldn't kneel at all. Nor would I march quietly to a cage to be burned. It all just seems so staged and therefore questionable.

You have hit an all time new low.
No one thought you could do it,
but somehow you have managed.
Congrats on displaying legit, unbridled
raw stupidity.

IMJerusha

You have hit an all time new low.
No one thought you could do it,
but somehow you have managed.
Congrats on displaying legit, unbridled
raw stupidity.

:chuckle: Why THall! :peach: Are you stalking me?
I explained the reasoning behind my post.

Last edited:

THall

The Top Ten Essentials:

1. Gas Mask & spare filters

2. Water Filter that filters viruses, not just bacteria

3. Pre stored clean water with inside access

4. Semi auto rifles, ammo, and cleaning supplies to keep them running

5. Level 4, if you don't know what this means, don't worry, you need to be removed from the gene pool anyway.

6. Broad spectrum anti-biotic, Kwik Klot, suture supplies.

7. Iodine

8. Freeze dried Food, balanced protein, veg. and fruit

9. Communication, ham programmable hand held, and cell phone with spare rechargable batteries

10. Portable solar array to keep comms running.

fool

Hall of Fame
The Top Ten Essentials:

1. Gas Mask & spare filters

2. Water Filter that filters viruses, not just bacteria

3. Pre stored clean water with inside access

4. Semi auto rifles, ammo, and cleaning supplies to keep them running

5. Level 4, if you don't know what this means, don't worry, you need to be removed from the gene pool anyway.

6. Broad spectrum anti-biotic, Kwik Klot, suture supplies.

7. Iodine

8. Freeze dried Food, balanced protein, veg. and fruit

9. Communication, ham programmable hand held, and cell phone with spare rechargable batteries

10. Portable solar array to keep comms running.

What brand AR do you recommend? I was at a Walmart today and they had ARs in the gun case from $900 to $600. The $600 was a Colt on clearance and it looked like the only one with an aluminum lower, the rest were composite lowers, is that a big deal?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The $600 was a Colt on clearance and it looked like the only one with an aluminum lower, the rest were composite lowers, is that a big deal?

They are lighter than the already very light Armalite model 15 (AR-15)

The AR-15 is aluminum, composite, and steel where needed like the barrel, bolt, and bolt carrier. On the plus side, there is no shortage of low cost ammo. You can look for surplus (using the term loosely) XM193, which was used prior to 1982. When shot from a 20 inch barrel, the small bullet yaws on impact from the high speed and fragments causing severe tissue damage and rapid blood loss.

On the down side, that tiny bullet is not effective when not moving fast enough from a carbine or at distance.

THall

What brand AR do you recommend? I was at a Walmart today and they had ARs in the gun case from $900 to $600. The $600 was a Colt on clearance and it looked like the only one with an aluminum lower, the rest were composite lowers, is that a big deal?

The best type of semi/AR-15 for survival/fighting
will be one of the piston driven types like the 416(H&K)
or a Adams Arms type system. These run the longest
between cleanings and give the best reliability, run-ability,
and durability with the least amount of mandatory maintenance.
They are not sniper accurate, but are the best fit
for M.O.U.T. situations. They just keep running.
It can't help you if it won't go bang.

fool

Hall of Fame
The best type of semi/AR-15 for survival/fighting
will be one of the piston driven types like the 416(H&K)
or a Adams Arms type system. These run the longest
between cleanings and give the best reliability, run-ability,
and durability with the least amount of mandatory maintenance.
They are not sniper accurate, but are the best fit
for M.O.U.T. situations. They just keep running.
It can't help you if it won't go bang.

Adams Arms you say?
Looks like Bud's has some of those starting at $679.
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/36_1100/Adams+Arms/

Is having a chrome lined barrel a big deal?

fool

Hall of Fame
They are lighter than the already very light Armalite model 15 (AR-15)

The AR-15 is aluminum, composite, and steel where needed like the barrel, bolt, and bolt carrier. On the plus side, there is no shortage of low cost ammo. You can look for surplus (using the term loosely) XM193, which was used prior to 1982. When shot from a 20 inch barrel, the small bullet yaws on impact from the high speed and fragments causing severe tissue damage and rapid blood loss.

On the down side, that tiny bullet is not effective when not moving fast enough from a carbine or at distance.

The ones at Walmart said they were .223. I know that 5.56 should feed but I've heard that 5.56 has more powder and one should use caution because the higher pressures might not sit well with a barrel rated for .223.

Is there any merit to that debate?

THall

Adams Arms you say?
Looks like Bud's has some of those starting at $679.
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/36_1100/Adams+Arms/

Is having a chrome lined barrel a big deal?

You definitely DO NOT want a chrome lined barrel.

You want a barrel that has been salt bath nitrided.

The trade/marketing names for this process are,
'Melonite', 'Isonite', 'QPQ'.

The barrel will last much longer than chrome lining,
and not pick up copper fouling as fast.

Here is the gun you want from Buds...

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...id+Tactical+Evo+Rifle+30+1+223REM5.56NATO+16"

OCTOBER23

NEW YORK AND JFK AIRPORT WILL PROBABLY BE THE NEXT BOMB TARGETS

OF THE TRAINEE TERRORISTS AS WELL AS WASHINGTON DC. AND MONTREAL CANADA.