toldailytopic: If there were a TheologyOnline Mount Rushmore who would be on it?

rougueone

Mt Rushmore will have a new face. Andrew Jackson ( 20 dollar Bill) , just got thrown under the bus for a woman called " Harriet Tubman". I will take a guess and say either George Washington < ( had owned slaves), or Ted Roosevelt, the Spanish-American War in 1898. He also had Mexicans deported from the U.S.

Who will replace them? Only God knows. Irrespective I don't care because I am a Christian, not an American.

Our Nation has to hold the trophy for more graven images than any Nation on earth. Graven images that glorify man and not Jesus.

Americas future is obviously one that is set upon it's own destruction. How tragic. The father promised that ...

"If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people, 14and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 15"Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayer offered in this place.…

2 Chronicles 7: 13-15 Written specific to Christians. If we don't our exist may prove to an ugly one. Consider asking your pastor or elder to set aside about 15 minutes of prayer for the U.S. Then take that repentance and deliver it to as many people who will hear it. Act upon it. Please.