toldailytopic: How comfortable do you feel about the IRS taking over the healthcare s

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for May 23rd, 2013 05:00 AM

toldailytopic: How comfortable do you feel about the IRS taking over the healthcare system?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I feel like using the paper upon which this was written so as to be made official as something with which to wipe after suffering from influenza induced diarrhea.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I've got health care so I suspect it'll add an extra layer of paperwork or red tape, if that. For people already covered it probably won't be a huge deal.

Alate_One

How exactly do you think the IRS is "taking over the healthcare system"? Last I checked the only thing the IRS is involved in is assessing penalties for not having insurance, and I'm not sure they can even actually *enforce* those penalties.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: How comfortable do you feel about the IRS taking over the healthcare system?

Not good. Nothing good can come of it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Multiple Choice Question:

I just brutally murdered a British soldier with a meat cleaver; I am:

A) Christian

B) Buddhist

C) Muslim

D) Jewish

****** Do not choose "C" as your answer unless you are prepared to be audited by the IRS for being a hateful, racist, bigoted, far right extremist.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Not comfortable at all. I suppose they will now consider conservatives unworthy of certain aspects of healthcare, just like conservative groups were found unworthy under "new" and "unilateral" IRS tax regulations.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It's the only way to go...ante up Yankee boys...get paying those taxes

In Britain National Health adds about 10 percent to the tax bill. That is less than you have been paying the fatcats...and you barely got anything for it.