toldailytopic: Once a person is saved can they reject that salvation should they chan

genuineoriginal

But never Paul. I wonder why that is...:think:
Learn to read what is written.

Romans 11:19-21
19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.​

Stuck in the old dispensation, I see.
The scriptures talk about covenants and stewardship. I am in the New Covenant. There is no such thing as the old stewardship in the scriptures.

What confusion?
The whole OSAS confusion over who was actually "saved" and who wasn't actually "saved".
On the one hand, you have a person being able to commit murders with impunity because he was already "saved".
On the other hand, you have a person that was not actually "saved" because he is committing murders.

And as for that last part, if true then the parable of the Prodigal Son is a lie; are you calling Jesus a liar?
The parable of the Prodigal Son is about how God reacts to a sinner that repents and approaches Him humbly asking for forgiveness.
God is willing to forgive those who confess their sins and ask for forgiveness.

John talked about the same thing.

1 John 1:6-10
6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.​

If we claim we are OSAS, and refuse to live righteously, we are lying.
If we live righteously, we can rely on the blood of Jesus to cleanse us from all sin.
If we claim we are OSAS and that means our wicked actions is not technically sin, we are only deceiving ourselves.
If we understand that our wicked actions are sin and confess them, He will forgive us and clean us.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Learn to read what is written.

Romans 11:19-21
19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.​

The scriptures talk about covenants and stewardship. I am in the New Covenant. There is no such thing as the old stewardship in the scriptures.

The whole OSAS confusion over who was actually "saved" and who wasn't actually "saved".
On the one hand, you have a person being able to commit murders with impunity because he was already "saved".
On the other hand, you have a person that was not actually "saved" because he is committing murders.

The parable of the Prodigal Son is about how God reacts to a sinner that repents and approaches Him humbly asking for forgiveness.
God is willing to forgive those who confess their sins and ask for forgiveness.

John talked about the same thing.

1 John 1:6-10
6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.​

If we claim we are OSAS, and refuse to live righteously, we are lying.
If we live righteously, we can rely on the blood of Jesus to cleanse us from all sin.
If we claim we are OSAS and that means our wicked actions is not technically sin, we are only deceiving ourselves.
If we understand that our wicked actions are sin and confess them, He will forgive us and clean us.
You fail to understand Paul.