toldailytopic: Once a person is saved can they reject that salvation should they chan

bornofgod

BANNED
Banned
The Law was NEVER given to the gentile nations! The House of Israel were given the law!

Matthew 5
17: "Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfil them.
18: For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished.
19: Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20: For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Doormat

You preach a false gospel of sin and condemnation. :down:

No. That's what you preach but you are too delusional to realize it. You're the one who posted the following legalistic nonsense:

Have you even thought about the idea that, Christ
was telling that person, not to continue, in THAT
particular sin? Just a warning from Christ to stop
committing that, personally chosen sin?
Yep. And after much chastening, that particular act will no longer be a problem, but, rest assured, another area will be brought into the light.

How many commandments are you trying to keep? It must be a very long list, else what you've said cannot be true.

Face it, your "gospel" is just your personal license to sin.

StanJ53

And yet the wages of sin is still death. But you don't believe that it's death for you because you confess and repent, confess and repent over and over, quickly enough so you don't die in between the time you sin and time you confess and repent. All the while failing to realize that by wilfully sinning after you have received the knowledge of the truth, you are blaspheming the Holy Spirit. See Hebrews 10:26-29.

Yeh you say that constantly with NO understanding of what it means.
Wages indicate someone is WORKING at sinning. When God makes real to me sin in my life, I confess. That means to agree with God what the sin is, as we are NO longer under the law. It does NOT mean we don't sin as John clearly points out. That you fail to understand or know what blaspheming the Holy Spirit is, is NOT surprising.
I have no problem with Heb 10:26-29, as it is God's Word. As I do NOT deliberately persist in sin, or a sinful lifestyle, it obviously does NOT apply to me or others that recognize it's truth.
As you continue to judge others, you are sinning. I suggest you confess it to God so you can be forgiven.

bornofgod

BANNED
Banned
We are freed from the Law of Sin and Death when we are born of the Spirit...... having passed from death unto life. You preach a false gospel of sin and condemnation. :down:

So why do you keep sinning if your born of the spirit of God?

1 John 2:
3: And by this we may be sure that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;
29: If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that every one who does right is born of him.

1 John 3:
6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.
9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

Doormat

Wages indicate someone is WORKING at sinning.

John 8:34 refutes you. The story of Adam and Eve refutes you.

Until you grasp that you must cease from sin (1Pt 4:1), you will remain lost. And Jesus will say to you, along with all the others that called him "Lord, Lord" but continued in sin, he never knew you (1Jn 3:6, Mt 7:23).

StanJ53

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;
29: If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that every one who does right is born of him.

1 John 3:
6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.
9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

Disingenuously you cherry pick verse and ignore the ones arounf these that confirm we do sin as in 1 John 2:1-2;

My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous one. 2 He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only, but also for those of the entire world.

bornofgod

BANNED
Banned
Yeh you say that constantly with NO understanding of what it means.
Wages indicate someone is WORKING at sinning. When God makes real to me sin in my life, I confess. That means to agree with God what the sin is, as we are NO longer under the law. It does NOT mean we don't sin as John clearly points out. That you fail to understand or know what blaspheming the Holy Spirit is, is NOT surprising.
I have no problem with Heb 10:26-29, as it is God's Word. As I do NOT deliberately persist in sin, or a sinful lifestyle, it obviously does NOT apply to me or others that recognize it's truth.
As you continue to judge others, you are sinning. I suggest you confess it to God so you can be forgiven.

Sinners who believe they are born of God are liars according to these following scriptures.

1 John 1:
6: If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not live according to the truth;

1 John 2:

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

1 John 5:
17: All wrongdoing is sin, but there is sin which is not mortal.

Matthew 5:
19: Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven,
20: For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 6
21: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
22: "The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is sound, your whole body will be full of light;
23: but if your eye is not sound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!
24: "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Galations 5:
19: Now the works of the flesh are plain: fornication, impurity, licentiousness,
20: idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, party spirit,
21: envy, drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Matthew 7
21: "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22: On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
23: And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.'

bornofgod

BANNED
Banned
Disingenuously you cherry pick verse and ignore the ones arounf these that confirm we do sin as in 1 John 2:1-2;

My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous one. 2 He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only, but also for those of the entire world.

And what did you just do with this one verse? Cherry pick?

bornofgod

BANNED
Banned

No saint ever sinned again once they were born again. Christians are NOT sinless saints and have no clue what "born of God" means.

bornofgod

BANNED
Banned
Nope, I have been freed from the Law of Sin and Death....thus I do not come under condemnation. I see you have no understanding of Ezekiel or Romans 8.

The soul that sinneth it shall die.....since all men die, Ezekiel is not talking about physical death. Paul explains that in Romans 8, and you'd be wise to heed what he is saying.

This one verse should make it clear Ezekiel is not talking about physical death.

Ezekiel 18:21
But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

Paul explains it....The LAW of the Spirit of Life as opposed to the Law of Sin and Death. I'm leading you to the water....drink of it and live.

Romans 8:1-6
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. for the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Christians are sinners but saints (the ones the Romans killed because of the jealousy of the Jews) were made sinless before they could be born again (this is when they receive the invisible knowledge of God and God begins to have them write and speak in their own language as testimonies of this knowledge).

glorydaz

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

1 John 5:

Why do you claim I keep sinning?
Do you know me?
Do you know anything?

Do you know what it means to be saved by GRACE through faith...not of works so that no man can boast?
Do you understand that we are His workmanship....that He is the potter and we are the clay?
Do you think, as a piece of clay, you can somehow form yourself into something you're not?

Yes, there are lots of questions you should be worrying about, but my "keeping on sinning" isn't one of them. :chuckle:

glorydaz

You'd be wise to heed what he is saying in Romans 6:16, 11:16-24, Galatians 5:19-21 and 1 Corinthians 15:34. And pay real close attention to 1 Timothy 5:20 and quit your sinning or perish.

Sorry, oh vain one, I have already passed from death unto life. Since you obviously read something else into those verses you cite rather than what is there, I will only point out the Gospel is so simple even a child can understand it. Here I am trying to lead you to the light and you spend all your time flinging mud at the very one who would like to help you. That's gratitude for ya. :nono:

FYI....the Bible does not say "quit your sinning or perish." If that's what you see when you read the Bible, then you will die in those very sins you claim you don't have.

John 8:24
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Personally, I chose the straight path...believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.

John 3:15
That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

glorydaz

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for May 10th, 2013 05:00 AM

toldailytopic: Once a person is saved can they reject that salvation should they change their mind about wanting to be with God in heaven?

I see you are very good at asking a question that brings out all the nuts for our viewing pleasure. What? You needed a couple of days off or something? :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sorry, oh vain one, I have already passed from death unto life. Since you obviously read something else into those verses you cite rather than what is there, I will only point out the Gospel is so simple even a child can understand it. Here I am trying to lead you to the light and you spend all your time flinging mud at the very one who would like to help you. That's gratitude for ya. :nono:

FYI....the Bible does not say "quit your sinning or perish." If that's what you see when you read the Bible, then you will die in those very sins you claim you don't have.

John 8:24
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Personally, I chose the straight path...believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.

John 3:15
That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

And of course, another Amen

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And yet the wages of sin is still death. But you don't believe that it's death for you because you confess and repent, confess and repent over and over, quickly enough so you don't die in between the time you sin and time you confess and repent. All the while failing to realize that by wilfully sinning after you have received the knowledge of the truth, you are blaspheming the Holy Spirit. See Hebrews 10:26-29.

I sure wish your IQ would suddenly rise above the number thirty-six, and a half, you'd be much easier to communicate with!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You'd be wise to heed what he is saying in Romans 6:16, 11:16-24, Galatians 5:19-21 and 1 Corinthians 15:34. And pay real close attention to 1 Timothy 5:20 and quit your sinning or perish.

What sin is she committing that, bugs you so much that you
ramble on and on about? You suggest that you do not sin
and, of course that's laughable at best! Your humorous
impression of yourself is darn near embarrassing! You've
become a self parody of a delusional misfit who doesn't
know his right hand from his left!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

1 John 5:

Why do you ask silly questions? What does "other" mean, under
your name? You're new to this forum but, you don't seem to have any
discernment, why is that? Are you a Christian or an other?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sinners who believe they are born of God are liars according to these following scriptures.

1 John 1:
6: If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not live according to the truth;

1 John 2:

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

1 John 5:
17: All wrongdoing is sin, but there is sin which is not mortal.

Matthew 5:
19: Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven,

Matthew 6
21: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
22: "The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is sound, your whole body will be full of light;
23: but if your eye is not sound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!
24: "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Galations 5:
19: Now the works of the flesh are plain: fornication, impurity, licentiousness,
20: idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, party spirit,
21: envy, drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Matthew 7
21: "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22: On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
23: And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.'

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Only God has full discernment. “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." Matthew 24:36
You're so busy trying to offend and be cocky that you don't even realize what you are posting.

I know precisely what I post. If I offend anyone, it's because
they come with a false doctrine/teaching. Those will definitely
be offended by the truth.