toldailytopic: Once a person is saved can they reject that salvation should they chan

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've ignored nothing. You're just delusional, looking for any way to justify your continuing, wilful sins. Hebrews 10:26-29 proves you are toast.

And those that wilfully sin are the ones who "draw back unto perdition," which is why they are toast per Hebrews 10:26-29.

If you still sin, you don't (1Jn 3:6). Rather, you are just a delusional fool.

If you still sin, you have neither.

Say what you want about me, but you are toast per Hebrews 10:26-29 because you still wilfully sin.

What's wrong, you don't like Ezekiel?

Ezekiel 18:24 But when a righteous man turns away from his righteousness, commits iniquity and does according to all the abominations that a wicked man does, will he live? All his righteous deeds which he has done will not be remembered for his treachery which he has committed and his sin which he has committed; for them he will die.

Keep trying, someday you may hit the bullseye, just not today,
or tomorrow, or perhaps, never! I vote, never!

Last edited:

Doormat

It's a good thing nobodies listening to you!

Psalm 115:5-7 They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not: They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not: They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Birds of a feather flock together....you like it because it agrees with you and tickles itching ears, not because it is true.

Woe to those who give false assurance to apostates with manmade vs biblical teaching because they were once saved instead of calling them to renewed repentant faith.

Well, the reason I don't go along with you is quite simple,
You don't preach the truth, fully discerned! And, I find that
somewhat, uncomfortable! No offence, you're just that
kind of guy!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Are you MAD? Hebrews was the gospel contextualized for Jewish Christians just as Romans was the same gospel (Magna Carta-like) contextualized for Gentiles (and Jews). There is only one vs two true NT gospels. Nice try to rationalize away inspired Scripture that contradicts your error.

Shank also shows the Pauline verses (not just the ones MAD rejects) against OSAS.

Who is Shank? and why should I listen to him? Or you?

IMJerusha

Hebrews was pertaining to the, House of Israel!

"The Letter to the Hebrews was written to a group of Christians who, faced with increasing opposition, were in danger of abandoning the Christian faith. The writer appeals to his readers to remain faithful, and fixed on Jesus, and to endure whatever suffering and persecution may come to them."--From the introductory notes of the GNT.

LoveOfTheTruth

BANNED
Banned
Hebrews was pertaining to the, House of Israel!
Simply, the epistle of Hebrews was written to Hebrews.

And Thankfully i am a Hebrew(one from beyond), and a brother of The Messiah, for my "citizenship(Life) IS !NOW! in Heaven"!

So it is that i have my portion !NOW! with The Faithful and The Messiah in The Family of Our Father and GOD, "of WHOM the whole Family in Heaven and ON EARTH is named".......

And i pray that Our Father and GOD would continue to "establish, strengthen and settle" me, so that i might remain but an "alien and pilgrim while on the earth".

Until that time, in time, when i will be taken Home, Home at last!

Till then:

"The elect cry unto Our Father and GOD day and night".......

Father Help! and HE does.......

glorydaz

"The Letter to the Hebrews was written to a group of Christians who, faced with increasing opposition, were in danger of abandoning the Christian faith. The writer appeals to his readers to remain faithful, and fixed on Jesus, and to endure whatever suffering and persecution may come to them."--From the introductory notes of the GNT.

Yes, you can find anything on the web, but what does the Word tell us? Surely all those who sit in the pews are saved. Right? ;)

We know they were Jews, and we also know many Jews did not enter into the promised land because of unbelief. Lack of faith. Right off we see there were those in the congregation who were exhorted not to "neglect so great (a) salvation."

Heb. 2:3
How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

They are reminded of what happened before...not entering in because of unbelief. Why are they reminded of that?

Heb. 3:18-19
And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not? So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Ah, to fear coming short and not entering in...not being mixed with FAITH in them that heard the gospel preached. Why are they being reminded of that?

Heb. 4:1-2
Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

A reminder to rest from those very works they had been relying on up to this time. Simply...some were still counting on their works to save them.

Heb. 4:10-11
For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

A call to come boldly before the throne of grace...that we may OBTAIN MERCY AND FIND GRACE. Obtain and find....something yet needed to be done.

Heb. 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Recognizing many were "dull of hearing."

Heb. 5:11-12
Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing. For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

I could go on through the entire letter to the Hebrews, but one needs a certain amount of discernment to see the congregation included those who had been saved by grace through FAITH, and those who had not yet entered into that rest (salvation).

IMJerusha

Well, the reason I don't go along with you is quite simple,
You don't preach the truth, fully discerned! And, I find that
somewhat, uncomfortable! No offence, you're just that
kind of guy!

Only God has full discernment. “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." Matthew 24:36
You're so busy trying to offend and be cocky that you don't even realize what you are posting.

glorydaz

You and she have the blood of each other on your hands.

Ezekiel 33:8.

Oops, you preach the Law of Sin and Death by quoting Ezekiel. So, GM and the "she" you keep referring to have been freed from the law of sin and death, and have been washed in the blood of the Lamb. You come to spy out the liberty we have in Christ Jesus, but you keep proving you are unable to comprehend it. :chuckle:

Romans 8:2
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

StanJ53

Yes, and weirdly enough, NOT written by a Hebrew.

Doormat

and yet He also said, "Forgive us our sins", and "every sin will be forgiven except the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit".

And yet the wages of sin is still death. But you don't believe that it's death for you because you confess and repent, confess and repent over and over, quickly enough so you don't die in between the time you sin and time you confess and repent. All the while failing to realize that by wilfully sinning after you have received the knowledge of the truth, you are blaspheming the Holy Spirit. See Hebrews 10:26-29.

glorydaz

Nonsense. Jesus told people to stop sinning. The wages of sin is still death, even for you.

Nope, I have been freed from the Law of Sin and Death....thus I do not come under condemnation. I see you have no understanding of Ezekiel or Romans 8.

The soul that sinneth it shall die.....since all men die, Ezekiel is not talking about physical death. Paul explains that in Romans 8, and you'd be wise to heed what he is saying.

This one verse should make it clear Ezekiel is not talking about physical death.

Ezekiel 18:21
But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

Paul explains it....The LAW of the Spirit of Life as opposed to the Law of Sin and Death. I'm leading you to the water....drink of it and live.

Romans 8:1-6
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. for the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

glorydaz

And yet the wages of sin is still death. But you don't believe that it's death for you because you confess and repent, confess and repent over and over, quickly enough so you don't die in between the time you sin and time you confess and repent. All the while failing to realize that by wilfully sinning after you have received the knowledge of the truth, you are blaspheming the Holy Spirit. See Hebrews 10:26-29.

We are freed from the Law of Sin and Death when we are born of the Spirit...... having passed from death unto life. You preach a false gospel of sin and condemnation. :down:

Doormat

The soul that sinneth it shall die.....since all men die, Ezekiel is not talking about physical death. Paul explains that in Romans 8, and you'd be wise to heed what he is saying.

You'd be wise to heed what he is saying in Romans 6:16, 11:16-24, Galatians 5:19-21 and 1 Corinthians 15:34. And pay real close attention to 1 Timothy 5:20 and quit your sinning or perish.