toldailytopic: Once a person is saved can they reject that salvation should they chan

IMJerusha

And how is it we persevere? By our own efforts, or by His work in us?

Via submission to Ruach HaKodesh in us. Via our desire to be a slave, not to sin but to Him, and to serve Him always. How are we serving Him if we are forever condemning each other? How are we reflecting Yeshua in us if we are continually expressing behavior that is not redolent with the joy that come from the knowledge of what He did for us? Consider Paul, he hated and reviled the sin he continued to do. He didn't revel in it while claiming his salvation. As Yeshua said, it is incumbent upon us to wash our robes. Revelation 22:14-15 Can't get much plainer than that!

Last edited:

IMJerusha

Simply put....you ignored the entirety of Hebrews and picked out what you liked. This pick and choose reading of the Word of God is why we see so much ignorance being displayed on this thread. :chuckle:

Then that would be the case of every theologian who commented on the writing. Every one of them claims the writing to be to Hebrew Christans, believers in Yeshua, not unbelieving Jews. Every Biblical translation with an introduction to the writing states the same thing. Is the only way that you or others can accept the faith is to warp and twist the reality found in Scripture?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You have no right to condemn the Body and you keep forgetting that you are not God. You have no ability to judge the hearts of men and you keep forgetting that you are not God. We're not supposed to focus solely on our sin but on the ways of Yeshua and to ignore our sin is deceiving ourselves. Service in obedience is not taking away the joy of salvation but rather showing forth fruit of Ruach HaKodesh. No one in Yeshua is filled with confusion, fear and doubt. Hope does not put us to shame, why do you?
Romans 15:4 "For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope."

I see from your angry words that, you have NO discernment nor,
do you see the whole picture of what's placed in front of you!
You're very limited in your ability to comprehend certain subjects!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Via submission to Ruach HaKodesh in us. Via our desire to be a slave, not to sin but to Him, and to serve Him always. How are we serving Him if we are forever condemning each other? How are we reflecting Yeshua in us if we are continually expressing behavior that is not redolent with the joy that come from the knowledge of what He did for us? Consider Paul, he hated and reviled the sin he continued to do. He didn't revel in it while claiming his salvation. As Yeshua said, it is incumbent upon us to wash our robes. Revelation 22:14-15 Can't get much plainer than that!

Then, I would ask you, why do you participate in the same behavior
that, supposedly, you abhor?? That would be called, hypocrisy, would
it not?

Doormat

Who would be filled with joy that, doubt be created against
a man's faith in his eternal destination?

Who would benefit from a doubting mind and heart?

Who would rejoice if a man focused only, on his sin alone?

Who would delight in taking the joy away from Gods precious gift?

Who would confuse the minds of those who read and study yet, only see fear and doubt?

Who would?

A hint; he who said, "You shall not surely die:"

Do you suffer the wages of sin (death) when you sin from time-to-time? Yes or no. If you answer no, you are the one preaching "You shall not surely die."

Doormat

Do you suffer the wages of sin (death) when you sin from time-to-time? Yes or no. If you answer no, you are the one preaching "You shall not surely die."

You'll have to WAIT until the end of your days, to die physically!

Unresponsive. You claim to still sin from time-to-time. Do you pay the wages of sin when you do? Yes or no. If you answer no, you are the one preaching "You shall not surely die."

IMJerusha

I see from your angry words that, you have NO discernment nor,
do you see the whole picture of what's placed in front of you!
You're very limited in your ability to comprehend certain subjects!

My words were not angry, simply factual. Please be so kind as to show me my angry words and while you are at it, show me how discernment dispels facts specifically those found in Scripture.

Then, I would ask you, why do you participate in the same behavior
that, supposedly, you abhor?? That would be called, hypocrisy, would
it not?

I don't revel in my sin while claiming my salvation, nor do I condemn Brothers and Sisters with implication/innuendo to their lack of salvation. What Yeshua did for me, He did for all. My assertions are Yeshua's assertions. If you have a problem with Yeshua's words, that is between you and He.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My words were not angry, simply factual.

I don't revel in my sin while claiming my salvation, nor do I condemn Brothers and Sisters with implication/innuendo to their lack of salvation.

I guess there, would be some doubt forthcoming considering
some on this thread, don't seem to trust Gods word, so far as
their salvation is concerned! They believe that, what they do, or
don't do determines their eternal destination! Instead of trusting
what God says! For He is, more than able to bring to pass what
He promises!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
2 Timothy 3:5 states; "Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away" A person (such as some on this thread)
may have a "form of godliness" but, they just don't trust in the power of
God, to be able to hold onto to them now, and throughout eternity! They
just don't trust Him! They reason that, they must lend a hand, do good
deeds/works in their own power! It doesn't work that way!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Matthew 7:22-23 ""Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' "And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Anything good that comes forth from a true believer, is
the direct result of the indwelling Holy Spirit. For the
Spirit will work to conform the true believer into the
image of Christ, until the day they die! (physically!)

IMJerusha

I guess there, would be some doubt forthcoming considering
some on this thread, don't seem to trust Gods word, so far as
their salvation is concerned! They believe that, what they do, or
don't do determines their eternal destination! Instead of trusting
what God says! For He is, more than able to bring to pass what
He promises!

Please show where God states we don't have to do anything, that we can continue in sin and do nothing about it. No one is stating that God is not able to bring to pass His promises. Why should Paul or any of us need to be servants of God? Why should we put on the armor of God? Why does Paul tell us not to lose heart? Why should we have hope if all is done for us? Why must our inner selves be renewed day by day if all is done for us? Why must we show forth fruit if all is done for us? Why did Yeshua pray that we be guarded from the evil one? Why did Yeshua instruct us to pray that we be delivered from temptation if He did everything for us? Why did Yeshua tell us that only those believers who do His Father's Will will enter the kingdom of heaven? Why did Yeshua say that only those who wash their robes have the right to the tree of life? How much Scripture do you want us to ignore for the purpose of fulfilling your definition of "discernment?" And why do you believe you have the right to put to shame those who have hope?

IMJerusha

Anything good that comes forth from a true believer, is
the direct result of the indwelling Holy Spirit. For the
Spirit will work to conform the true believer into the
image of Christ, until the day they die! (physically!)

So, when the Ruach works to do that and the result is visible works on the part of the true believer, how does that equate to ones own works for salvation or going back under the Law and the myriad epithets spewed by OSAS'ers? "Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away". Is this not what OSAS'ers do when they deny the power of the Ruach in their Brothers and Sisters? Under OSAS, no one can be obedient by the power of the Ruach because to do so is proof of their lack of salvation. It's hogwash!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Please show where God states we don't have to do anything, that we can continue in sin and do nothing about it. No one is stating that God is not able to bring to pass His promises. Why should Paul or any of us need to be servants of God? Why should we put on the armor of God? Why does Paul tell us not to lose heart? Why should we have hope if all is done for us? Why must our inner selves be renewed day by day if all is done for us? Why must we show forth fruit if all is done for us? Why did Yeshua pray that we be guarded from the evil one? Why did Yeshua instruct us to pray that we be delivered from temptation if He did everything for us? Why did Yeshua tell us that only those believers who do His Father's Will will enter the kingdom of heaven? Why did Yeshua say that only those who wash their robes have the right to the tree of life? How much Scripture do you want us to ignore for the purpose of fulfilling your definition of "discernment?"

You're a little off subject but, there are those on this thread
who, don't trust that their salvation is secure (throughout
this life and throughout eternity!) They're trusting in their
own works/deeds to see them through! They believe they
can lose their salvation, due to sin! They have no problem
with having, a form of godliness but, they don't fully trust
in Gods Grace that makes it possible for one to have
eternal life! They still think it's possible to lose Gods
mercy, forgiveness, and eternal life, through the shed
blood and resurrection of Christ!

IMJerusha

You're a little off subject but, there are those on this thread